SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:00 pm

Next called at RC...

CharlotteT Intruder

Robyn

...down to Annabelle Intruder and Georgia who he had a SD with prior to this ep. 

Annabelle...

Georgie sent home.  

O wow! The other women (Charlotte/Robyn especially) super pissed and upset that Georgie is eliminated. Georgie is pissed off. Says Alex has nothing to say to her. Alex tells her he enjoyed her and best date of his life with her etc etc and . Georgie says to him he'd destroyed whatever she had felt. 

Mark tells her that Alex can only choose one and that Alex never saw her as that and basically saving her the pain. He's really trying to make her feel good. Gives her a hug! 

Mark is an awesome host. I so prefer him to CH or even Osher. He's so empathetic and not just the typical host!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:00 pm

Fark can’t wait to watch this!!! Thanks for the live posts! Well I have always loved seeing a love story
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:03 pm

Looks like a ton of drama tomorrow!

Alex getting ready to play some tonsil hockey with CharlotteT. Tells her he can see her in his life and how amazing it is he can feel that so quickly. Smooch in front of the women or what?   speechless

Alicia losing her mind and telling Alex off. Reminds me sooo much of Snez who was sooo pissed off at Sam Wood keeping Lana Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 4256136633 

I would seriously walk away a la Natasha and Gabs. This dude is so not worth it.  

But bring on the drama laugh out loud  2pop wine
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:05 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Fark can’t wait to watch this!!! Thanks for the live posts! Well I have always loved seeing a love story

It's been fun to watch and I see the love story but so much drama too! And looks like Alex puts his foot in it tomorrow and all hell breaks loose. I do think he is Alicia since day one but that he likes to play around a bit and likes a shiny new toy. Not my cup of tea in a man (that beard alone I couldn't do it laugh out loud ) but I am enjoying watching it for what it is  2pop wine

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:07 pm

Enjoyed that episode tonight. Thought they'd keep the intruders for drama and not surprised Georgie went home, I didn't see much between them.

Louise

Female Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:08 pm

Thanks for the updates!

Ok, he's sounding more and more like a jerk. cheeky

From the sounds of it though, he really is into Alicia.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:12 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Looks like a ton of drama tomorrow!

Alex getting ready to play some tonsil hockey with CharlotteT. Tells her he can see her in his life and how amazing it is he can feel that so quickly. Smooch in front of the women or what?   speechless

Alicia losing her mind and telling Alex off. Reminds me sooo much of Snez who was sooo pissed off at Sam Wood keeping Lana Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 4256136633 

I would seriously walk away a la Natasha and Gabs. This dude is so not worth it.  

But bring on the drama laugh out loud  2pop wine

laugh out loud this show is bizarrrre no wonder it didn't last with his f1 at the end if he is like that Rolling Eyes i hope he sticks up for alicia? i saw the end where alicia and the new girl charlotte were fighting right in front of alex?! affraid
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:42 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:snipped
Mark tells her that Alex can only choose one and that Alex never saw her as that and basically saving her the pain. He's really trying to make her feel good. Gives her a hug! 

Mark is an awesome host. I so prefer him to CH or even Osher. He's so empathetic and not just the typical host!

Alex said as much in the article I posted on the SM thread and Diimex has pics of them loved up together at the premiere in London.  Seems an enduring bromance came out of the show if nothing else!  Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 3806527698  Will watch the latest ep as soon as links come up.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:48 pm

The host is often bromanced with the leads so that's not different. Osher and CH both are really good friends with leads (Osher with SamW, Matty J etc). 

What struck me different with Mark is how friendly and caring he is with the contestants. Almost like a big brother to the women and just so caring and kind.

Usually the host is more distant and just observes. Mark is literally hugging the women, going to them telling them they're wonderful and empathizing with them. 

He's doing a better job than Alex the lead is at empathizing and being there for the women. Even how supportive he's been on IG and things. 

Lovely man the host Mark is! I'd much prefer him to Alex. Too bad he's taken (and no surprise laugh out loud )
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:27 am

I just watched the latest episode. @AllAboutLove you summed it up pretty well.

As I've gotten to know Alex, he is annoying me more and more. He fancies everyone. Everyone is gorgeous. He spews the same BS over and over. And the questions he asks... What does having a threesome have to do with anything? Is he trying to figure out who is a freak in bed, because that seems to be what he is after.

The two new women are not all that. I don't know how he could be raving that he is knocked out by them...other than maybe the boobs hanging out were what knocked him out. Speaking of those, what is up with all the cut outs and boobs on tap??? They might as well just go up to him and stick his hand on their boobs and say "Here get a good look and feel". They are constantly pulling on the sides to try to keep them somewhat contained. It is ridiculous.

I was so glad that Gabriella took herself out tonight. He kept saying she is amazing and he wanted to get to know her better, but never made any actual effort to do so. He had the opportunity to take her out on a date tonight, but instead Alicia got a second one. He just wanted to finally make out with her.

Totally agree about the host Mark. Really like him. After watch CH tonight and then this, I so wish Mark could host the US version. He is so kind and thoughtful with everyone.

It is clear Alex is choosing Alicia, even though I just can't see them together. I know he is attracted to her physically, but I really don't see what there is beyond that and that is the problem. While I know both the sexes on this show choose people they are attracted to, usually I can see other qualities that draw them. Not in this case. I seems to all be based on physical looks and that is actually what I thought would happen when I learned that he was a personal trainer. I can't see this ending well.

Thank goodness this has been quick and is almost over. Ukranian Nikita is my only hope!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:43 am

@AllAboutLove Your summary was great.

Mark used to host Take Me Out: The Gossip, a sister show to Take me Out. he was great at that also. So funny to think he started on a reality show himself.

Louise

Female Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:05 pm

@Sprite spot on imo! Alex talking about women on women action, so threesomes? just off-putting. Doesn't sound like anyone seriously wanting a relationship and he's been posting how he hopes to do more TV shows as he loves it and promote his gym. Says it all then laugh out loud  LOVE Mark! What a gent!

@Louise He's really lovely! A natural host and so WARM. I think most hosts can come a across a bit colder and like they're just doing the host thing. Mark seems to really care and genuinely so. No wonder after learning he himself started on a reality show. Lovely bloke  yes

Ep 7 starting 22:15 UK time in a few minutes! Ready for some drama  2pop wine
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
LoveDovez
Rolly
Agent99
Idlemess
ishkabaha