SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by alwayscooking Tue May 14, 2019 10:13 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Also, confirmation imo that Peter does indeed get the episode 3 1-1. The road looks like LA imo
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 33 Peter_10

This looks like LA  And is that the same car she was driving in the intro tonight?

He lives in California it might be his hometown date.
But why would they use the same car for a HTD as she is using for her intro.  IMO that doesn't make sense.  In every epi there is a date where the lead picks up someone in a special car for the date.  Think he is still getting an epi 3 date and think this is from that.

they wouldn't, that was me thinking out loud on very little sleep laugh out loud, also this was before I knew it was a HTD.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 14, 2019 10:19 am

How do we KNOW it is a HTD though? Why isn't it a epi 3 date?? So you are saying the car is different? Others confirmed it was the same one though.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue May 14, 2019 10:34 am

I haven’t looked to see if it was the same car she drove up in last night. If it is then it’s an earlier date. The only thing that made me think it was HTD is that there was a bunch of stuff in the consol (gum etc) which looked more like a live in car (not a prop car for the show). Also if it’s Hannah’s car why would she ask him if he brought a condom, wouldn’t that mean she brought one?
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue May 14, 2019 10:47 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue May 14, 2019 11:09 am

The other thing I noticed in the previews is the storylines they seem to be laying out for Jed/Tyler. They were opposite of what I thought.

Jed in the premiere says he can’t wait to see her heart. In the promo he declares he is falling in love or more in love with her. We see Hannah saying she is falling in love with him on what I would suspect is the 2nd 1-on-1 date. So to me Jed looks to be “all in”, although the family dynamic may add a ripple to this.

Tyler came across as “too cool for school” in the premiere and I totally get what Chris means when he says about Tyler there is a fine line of confidence vs. cockiness. In the promo Tyler is shown saying to Hannah he is falling for her and they could build their lives together, she responds I like hearing you say things like that and he responds I do really care. I am thinking Tyler wasn’t as forthcoming in his love declarations as Jed as in that one snippet it seemed like Hannah had been waiting for him to reassure her.

Jed continues to be front and centre in the promos. Tyler was definitely in a lot more but a lot of the scenes with Hannah his face was hidden so much less obvious.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue May 14, 2019 11:36 am

frajosfanofchris wrote:

Sorry but I'm having a hard time keeping the guys straight...

Who's the guy at the 2:21 mark? I'm assuming he's just spliced in there to make us think it's him she's talking to about having had sex.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue May 14, 2019 11:48 am

@sbolduc To me the editors chopped the hell out of that bench scene with Tyler. With Tyler and the bench he says "To be honest I'm falling real hard for you." cut to new shot "we can build our dreams together" cut new shot "I really do care" Hannah "When I hear you say that..." she is cut off by a kiss than they go to the wide kiss view.

They cut away 3 times in that short clip and don't seem to get the full conversation going on just a snipet of what they want us to hear. Even in voice overs he talks about getting down on one knee but we have yet to hear him say the love word. But we hear 2 different love confessions from Jed in both promo. Yeah the producer are trying to convince us of something in these promos.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Tue May 14, 2019 12:40 pm

smg2587 wrote:@sbolduc To me the editors chopped the hell out of that bench scene with Tyler. With Tyler and the bench he says "To be honest I'm falling real hard for you." cut to new shot "we can build our dreams together" cut new shot "I really do care" Hannah "When I hear you say that..." she is cut off by a kiss than they go to the wide kiss view.

They cut away 3 times in that short clip and don't seem to get the full conversation going on just a snipet of what they want us to hear. Even in voice overs he talks about getting down on one knee but we have yet to hear him say the love word. But we hear 2 different love confessions from Jed in both promo. Yeah the producer are trying to convince us of something in these promos.

What do you think this indicates? I’m getting more and more confused!

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 14, 2019 1:51 pm

Sorry for the poor quality of the screencaps, but we can compare the car she’s driving in the intro and the one Peter is driving

All my SC

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 33 Afe96510
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 33 6e778b10
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 33 7cfbb610

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=knMHqSd2yrg

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 33 0099c310

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 14, 2019 1:53 pm

sdmom wrote:Sorry for the poor quality of the screencaps, but we can compare the car she’s driving in the intro and the one Peter is driving

All my SC

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 33 Afe96510
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 33 6e778b10
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 33 7cfbb610

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 33 0099c310
Not the same car. The back ones are totally different imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 14, 2019 1:56 pm

Hannah’s car seat has stitches but not Peter’s. Door locks different too, IMO.

My SC Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 33 1d553b10

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 33 D305b610

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 33 6d6cca10

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 33 7d871010

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue May 14, 2019 2:10 pm

Definitely not the same car. The first is a convertible. The second is not.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12