SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by alwayscooking Tue May 14, 2019 2:44 pm

luvstx wrote:Definitely not the same car.  The first is a convertible.  The second is not.

That's like the most obvious, how did we miss that giggling laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by sdmom Tue May 14, 2019 2:52 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
luvstx wrote:Definitely not the same car.  The first is a convertible.  The second is not.

That's like the most obvious, how did we miss that giggling  laugh out loud

Haha, ain’t that the truth! And to think I spent all that time making caps duh

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue May 14, 2019 3:04 pm

ReneeM wrote:So the show tries to make it look the same but i'm pretty sure these are two different guys. The guy walking in has a collar on his shirt, Tyler does not.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 34 Black_10

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 34 Black_11

Apparently this takes place in Latvia. Bachelor.spoilers matched the hotel's hallway. Also remember that scene Luke yells at someone "are you going to let me finish." It should go here as well because of the matching polo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxc3eakgFzH/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue May 14, 2019 3:07 pm

alwayscooking wrote:

That's like the most obvious, how did we miss that giggling  laugh out loud

You guys are always so many steps ahead of me that I feel quite accomplished today!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 14, 2019 3:22 pm

smg2587 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:So the show tries to make it look the same but i'm pretty sure these are two different guys. The guy walking in has a collar on his shirt, Tyler does not.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 34 Black_10

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 34 Black_11

Apparently this takes place in Latvia. Bachelor.spoilers matched the hotel's hallway. Also remember that scene Luke yells at someone "are you going to let me finish." It should go here as well because of the matching polo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxc3eakgFzH/
This shot from last week's promo also seems to be from the same day. Luke in a collared black shirt saying "I felt like it was a slap in the face"

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 34 Luke_p10

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by lettore Tue May 14, 2019 4:00 pm

smg2587 wrote:
luvstx wrote:In case it's helpful down the road....

The cap of Luke fighting with someone in what looks like a castle (2:55 on the preview) must be in Latvia.  I see the Latvian flag flying outside the window.

Bringing over the screencap I think your talking about.

alwayscooking wrote:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 34 Ette5710

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko

Actually the flag can be seen better in slow motion preview, and it is Latvian flag, it is at 11.32 mark that you can see it, if someone is kind to take a s/cap https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knMHqSd2yrg&app=desktop
Maybe Garrett told Hanna something about Luke on their SD, that is how the feud began and then culminated in Netherlands, but I have no idea how those two roses fit in...

lettore

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 14, 2019 4:17 pm

lettore wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

The cap of Luke fighting with someone in what looks like a castle (2:55 on the preview) must be in Latvia.  I see the Latvian flag flying outside the window.

alwayscooking wrote:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 34 Ette5710

Actually the flag can be seen better in slow motion preview, and it is Latvian flag, it is at 11.32 mark that you can see it, if someone is kind to take a s/cap https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knMHqSd2yrg&app=desktop
Maybe Garrett told Hanna something about Luke on their SD, that is how the feud began and then culminated in Netherlands, but I have no idea how those two roses fit in...

Thanks!
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 34 A65b2010

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue May 14, 2019 5:12 pm

lettore wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

alwayscooking wrote:

Thanks, Lettore. I was pretty sure I was right but don't feel confident enough about my sleuthing skills (though I've been around FOREVER here!) so didn't want to push it.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Tue May 14, 2019 6:04 pm

Just looking at the few screencaps of Jed and Hannah I can see she has a crush on him. I think he will probably be her f1. Need to see more interaction with others. Tyler C.will probably get the physical edit.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 14, 2019 6:17 pm

lettore wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

alwayscooking wrote:

OK, I concede about the car and the HTD theory, but IMO the epi 3 date still could be Peter.  Makes sense with date histories on this show.  Anyways,

With the above pic, if it is Latvia, why would there be two roses on the table since the only time that's happened that we know of this season was for epi 7 in Holland.  Is there any chance that it could be a hotel where it may have other flags flying outside?  I know here in BC, Victoria hotel there is an american and canadian flags flying plus the provincial flags flying as well.  Wonder if the place could still be in Holland but still the Latvia flag outside.  Just a thought.....

ETA:

Here's stats for dates BEFORE epi 5

BETTE FIRST DATES BEFORE EPI 5

SEASON ----FINAL?
5-----------1,2
6-----------1,2,3
7-----------1,3,4
8-----------2,4
9-----------3,
10----------2,3,4
11----------NONE
12----------3,4
13----------2,4
14----------1,2

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Tue May 14, 2019 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2019 6:26 pm

Didn‘t they go the The Hague this season too? The peace palace‘s windows (or the UN international court?) look similar to the ones in the picture.

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue May 14, 2019 6:27 pm

Question as I haven’t followed as closely the last couple seasons. In the past the F1 would have the wide angled frame for kissing scenes where as F2 had more the up close shots. Has this trend continued in the last couple recent seasons?

I keep flip flopping on Tyler and Jed as to who I think is F1. I was firmly on Tyler being F1 a couple days ago because of BTS body language. But Jed definitely got more the F1 edit last night + last to SM + the scene of Hannah saying she was falling in love with him. But then Tyler has been way more hidden in promos similar to past F1.

sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12