SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by luvstx Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:34 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Going to talk out loud here.  From a story standpoint.  We have the SC of Hannah saying she's falling love.  We assume it's Jed since you can see a bit of the mans face. Hannah is dressed in what looks like a red jacket.  We know it's not from FSD, since we now have the SC of Hannah dressed in black walking away from Jed.  So the only time this I'm falling in love with you could be from is her second 1-1 date with Jed.  

They have already given away the ending with Luke, she sends him home.  So if I'm watching this and I already know she sends Luke home, and in Ep 7 she's professing her love for Jed, what's the point of watching, where does Tyler fit into this.   It seems very anticlimactic.

Oh, and please dear Lord don't let that thing she's wearing be a RC dress of any kind laugh out loud

But to complicate things a bit for your story....

In this screen cap, I believe that Jed is questioning why Luke is still there (though he might just use "he" instead of Luke).  They are dressed in summery clothes so it has to be in Greece.  Do we think the other three FS guys knew that Luke was there??  
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 75 Ep6_2110
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by lovelycrumpets Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:39 pm

luvstx wrote:Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 75 Ep6_2414

Just noticing that CH has a suit and tie on.  Must be an RC of some type.  Any chance it's after FD?    Need to find that background.

The rock wall in the back makes it seem like that location is at the Daios Cove. I'm so thrown off by Luke's FS date in Santorini and the rest on Crete. When this scene happened my immediate reaction was the final 3 rose ceremony and it's the part where Luke tries to come back and win Hannah's heart.

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:42 pm

Wait wait what if she had sent Jed home but he returned and won her over! Has this ever happened ? I think not!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:49 pm

lovelycrumpets wrote:
luvstx wrote:Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 75 Ep6_2414

Just noticing that CH has a suit and tie on.  Must be an RC of some type.  Any chance it's after FD?    Need to find that background.

The rock wall in the back makes it seem like that location is at the Daios Cove.  I'm so thrown off by Luke's FS date in Santorini and the rest on Crete.  When this scene happened my immediate reaction was the final 3 rose ceremony and it's the part where Luke tries to come back and win Hannah's heart.

I see why you think that Lovely but I can't find that arch and Daois Cove is more of a beige stucco than white...

And I'm with you on the wonkyness (great word, huh?!?) of the Santorini date. There's something off about that. I know people think Crete and Santorini are close but why would you leave Crete for ONE DATE only to return for MTP and FRC? Maybe FDs were on Crete and the MTP and FRC were on Santorini. They squeeze Luke in before starting the MTP/LCDs. Hmmmm
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:51 pm

luvstx wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Going to talk out loud here.  From a story standpoint.  We have the SC of Hannah saying she's falling love.  We assume it's Jed since you can see a bit of the mans face. Hannah is dressed in what looks like a red jacket.  We know it's not from FSD, since we now have the SC of Hannah dressed in black walking away from Jed.  So the only time this I'm falling in love with you could be from is her second 1-1 date with Jed.  

They have already given away the ending with Luke, she sends him home.  So if I'm watching this and I already know she sends Luke home, and in Ep 7 she's professing her love for Jed, what's the point of watching, where does Tyler fit into this.   It seems very anticlimactic.

Oh, and please dear Lord don't let that thing she's wearing be a RC dress of any kind laugh out loud

But to complicate things a bit for your story....

In this screen cap, I believe that Jed is questioning why Luke is still there (though he might just use "he" instead of Luke).  They are dressed in summery clothes so it has to be in Greece.  Do we think the other three FS guys knew that Luke was there??  
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 75 Ep6_2110

Well we know that Luke's FD was last, so I could see Jed asking her about Luke, it's a possibility given the time frame.

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:58 pm

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Luke's date was all a set up for drama and that's why the different location. Luke's FD was last, I'm sure to make him agonize and get fully primed to blow a fuse. In the promo Hannah and Luke are kissing but she looks completely uninterested, and is sitting miles away from him. Maybe a different location so they knew he wouldn't be able to track her down once she let him go, who knows, but nothing this show does would surprise me.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:16 pm

lovelycrumpets wrote:

The rock wall in the back makes it seem like that location is at the Daios Cove.  I'm so thrown off by Luke's FS date in Santorini and the rest on Crete.  When this scene happened my immediate reaction was the final 3 rose ceremony and it's the part where Luke tries to come back and win Hannah's heart.

As I mentioned in general discussion thread, what if CH is talking about Jed [i]finally[i] deciding that he is ready to propose, ( we saw a clip of him saying he wasn’t sure he was ready to do so) and Hannah is surprised by that news...BUT she is now having to contemplate letting go of Tyler, and she is devastated. Like stuck between a rock and hard place , no win decision, because she can probably see hers self with both...and she is sad to see one go...
All MO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:17 pm

@Astrobach I can see that!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:18 pm

Astrobach, I just don't see that as Hannah's FRC outfit.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:18 pm

Wait, where did we get a clip of Jed saying he wasn't ready to propose???
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:19 pm

lovelycrumpets wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 75 100011

This looks like it's at one of the restaurants at the Daios Cove, specifically the beach house restaurant.  They have a couple pictures on their website.  Same basket hanging lantern things, same chairs, same rock wall.  Glad we can now say that the picture of Jed in front of the rock wall is from his night time FS date! Source below

Source: https://www.daioscovecrete.com/the-beach-house-1

Quoting myself here. bachelor.spoilers on Instagram confirmed the location as the Elounda Mare Hotel, Relais & Chateaux. So does this mean they didn't stay at the Daios Cove?

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/By5zNJVH68i/

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:23 pm

dee wrote:Wait, where did we get a clip of Jed saying he wasn't ready to propose???

We didn't, just speculation that maybe it's Jed that returns to propose.

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12