SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by lovelycrumpets Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:00 pm

luvstx wrote:Found it!  It's in Elounda which is very close to Agios Nikolais on Crete.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 74 Kanali-literally-canal-elounda-gulf-of-mirabello-agios-nikolaos-municipality-lasithi-crete-greece-P2XPTP

Source:  https://www.alamy.com/kanali-literally-canal-elounda-gulf-of-mirabello-agios-nikolaos-municipality-lasithi-crete-greece-image208342422.html

Awesome work, thanks for finding it!!!

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by limoncello Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:05 pm

Astrobach wrote:
Astrobach wrote:
misslurking wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:This looks like it could be a sailing yacht that Peter is on.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 74 Ep6_1027

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 74 Vlcsna19
Bringing over the SS of Hannah on the yacht from previous previews. The yacht looks different, maybe the stripe dress shot is just b-role ? and the floral dress Hannah is wearing during her dance is with Peters FSD ? Does anyone haveclear that these are any clue about this ?

Well, if indeed this is a sailboat from Crete, and it makes sense to me, it cannot be PETER.. as he was let go in at the Santorini RC assuming he is F3 which I still believe. They went to Crete with Tyler and Jed. If I look closely, the outline of that head doesn’t resemble Peter...but more so Jed, with a shadow beard and his head shape. I’m not seeing Peter’s  silhouette really, would have to find some other shots but if it’s Crete, then no. That’s my take anyway.

Sorry to reuse this shot but, watching it again, it’s also clear to me that   these are 2 different sailboats... which would explain one is with Jed and the other with Tyler. Both in Crete...
One is way larger, the masts and railings are different, her dress is different, the coastline is different etc... MO

I'm pretty positive this is Tyler. He has his typical posture and you can tell by the height difference too.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:15 pm

BlueTone wrote:I've thought from the beginning that Peter fits with Hannah better than any of the other guys. jmo.

I completely agree with you. I thought that too. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:20 pm

Now I have a wild thought re. when this happened and who has a ring in his pocket

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 74 Dafc8c10

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5103p804-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers

Most of what CH said was voiceover. The only thing he said when his face was shown was He’s ready to propose to you. Hannah was shown saying What? But honestly, we don’t really know what she was surprised about and why. Then the camera cut to her very upset and crying.

RS said Luke p didn’t come back to propose and no one else did. I believe what he said about Luke because I have the suspicion he got info from Luke’s camp. Hannah was so angry at Luke P so even if he returned I don’t think Hannah would react that way. So, if someone did come back, as Mills implied, could it be Tyler? To me, that would explain why she was so upset and torn, because her feelings for Tyler was strong than how she felt how about Luke P. All Jmo.

In the above screencap, she seemed to have the right kind of hair for FRC, but I can’t tell if that’s halter top dress or swimming suit (too sparkly ) or if she’s getting ready for FRC?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:23 pm

For her sake, I hope that is not FRC. That hair, the accessories, dress? is atrocious. I would sue if they made me look like that on my big day laugh out loud laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:27 pm

sdmom....interesting theory. That outfit has had me baffled. It almost looks like workout gear!

I'm with dee, it's atrocious. And those heart shaped earrings scream middle school to me!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:48 pm

@sdmom I wonder if it could be Peter that returns. There are stories out there that he had a melt down after returning home. It could explain why he hasn't followed her and took a time out from SM when he returned. Kind of like a Reid scenario. And isn't it out there that Tyler and Jed met Hannah's parents?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:54 pm

When I saw her with the up do and sparkly dress, I immediately thought FRC. Probably when letting Tyler go. JMO
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:55 pm

The one thing that seems real is the true emotion of devastation she feels there. So either when she says goodbye to Peter or Tyler. I want to see the landscape better. Also, this crying scene is a daytime one...
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:56 pm

@alwayscooking I wonder if Hannah let Tyler go early, like Andi and Rachel, after MTP before FRC.

Becca didn’t let her f2 go early, did Jojo? Maybe it’s time to let f2 go early this season. All speculation on my part.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:58 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 74 Ep6_2414

Just noticing that CH has a suit and tie on. Must be an RC of some type. Any chance it's after FD? Need to find that background.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:20 pm

Going to talk out loud here.  From a story standpoint.  We have the SC of Hannah saying she's falling love.  We assume it's Jed since you can see a bit of the mans face. Hannah is dressed in what looks like a red jacket.  We know it's not from FSD, since we now have the SC of Hannah dressed in black walking away from Jed.  So the only time this I'm falling in love with you could be from is her second 1-1 date with Jed.  

They have already given away the ending with Luke, she sends him home.  So if I'm watching this and I already know she sends Luke home, and in Ep 7 she's professing her love for Jed, what's the point of watching, where does Tyler fit into this.   It seems very anticlimactic.

Oh, and please dear Lord don't let that thing she's wearing be a RC dress of any kind laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12