SELECT CONTENT

Survivor - Season 38 - Edge of Extinction - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor - Season 38 - Edge of Extinction - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Survivor - Season 38 - Edge of Extinction - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nikikass Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:58 pm

I think Survivor is the most real produced reality show out there.

I don't think it will ever run its course. They change it up too much to be stagnant. A different type of winner wins every season.

It will end when Jeff doesn't want to do it anymore.

Who you want to go the end with can change just like that due to what twist they throw at you and how people deal with it.

I love love this game/show.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Survivor - Season 38 - Edge of Extinction - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Survivor - Season 38 - Edge of Extinction - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:04 pm

nikikass wrote:I think Survivor is the most real produced reality show out there.

I don't think it will ever run its course. They change it up too much to be stagnant.   A different type of winner wins every season.  

Who you want to go the end with can change just like that due to what twist they throw at you and how people deal with it.    

I agree.
The lucky chosen to play all say they loved it and it was a life altering and awakening experience.
I have always wished from season one, I could have done something like this or this, in my prime. Prime being word.
I could even see Jeff passing the baton.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
nikikass wrote:I think Survivor is the most real produced reality show out there.

I don't think it will ever run its course. They change it up too much to be stagnant.   A different type of winner wins every season.  

I agree.  
The lucky chosen to play all say they loved it and it was a life altering and awakening experience.
I have always wished from season one, I could have done something like this or this, in my prime. Prime being word.
I could even see Jeff passing the baton.

There’s a reason it has consistently stayed such a highly rated reality show. I hope it sticks around!

I’m hoping the edge of extinction component shakes up the competition. There are some strong players with the potential of coming back. It doesn’t work to just vote off the strong players anymore if they can re-enter the game. You have to be able to thrive amongst the strong to win.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:06 pm

Kind of amazed at all the weak players with huge egos remaining in the game.
I am hoping for some one extinct to return or even Kelly, David or Lauren to rise to the mission.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu May 02, 2019 12:14 pm

I loved last night's episode!!! That was so much fun to watch and had me entertained, just like the jury members were.

But the target on Rick Devens back just got even bigger. He has to win the next immunity challenge, or he will be the next to go.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 02, 2019 2:37 pm

http://insidesurvivor.com/survivor-season-39-theme-and-title-revealed-38483?fbclid=IwAR3EXQ_ofX7Yd-KHrxHUFYuNQ5pX4t0f5tvq1Fu_K265rCzIU99XGu0zdSg

Possible spoilers for next season. Not sure how that would work all that well.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 02, 2019 6:29 pm

Interesting concept. I will enjoy seeing Rob and Sandra.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 02, 2019 10:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Interesting concept.  I will enjoy seeing Rob and Sandra.

Me too. My two favourite players. It will be interesting seeing their personalities when they don't have to play.

How soon before Rob's and Amber's kids are old enough to play? Pretty soon they may be able to have a season of just former Survivor players kids. Imagine the family visit episode!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 03, 2019 11:39 am

Wow full circle! That would be great. Their oldest daughter is going to be 10 and the youngest daughter will be 5. Four daughters! @Sprite.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 15, 2019 10:56 pm

One of the biggest disappointments for me in all these seasons.  Rick Devins going home. No one else left deserves it.  IMO has hope he gets a great outreach IRL for career. He is entertaining and a wow.
Chris coming back ok. Go for it.  But still anticlimactic.
Gavin and Julie major losers and wannabe survivors.  Joke  if they win season was a waste. Jmo
You can hardly watch to listen to Gavin or Julie. Worthless.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 15, 2019 11:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:One of the biggest disappointments for me in all these seasons.  Rick Devins going home. No one else left deserves it.  IMO has hope he gets a great outreach IRL for career. He is entertaining and a wow.
Chris coming back ok. Go for it.  But still anticlimactic.
Gavin and Julie major losers and wannabe survivors.  Joke  if they win season was a waste. Jmo
You can hardly watch to listen to Gavin or Julie. Worthless.

I was just going to post this. All season the rumour was that it wasn't a great season and the ending sucked because a returning player won. If Rick has won, I could see it and I wouldn't be disappointed since he totally made the season. These three are all boring and none really deserving. Of the three, I am going for the Chris win since the other two voted out everyone else on the jury and Chris has made friends on the EI...not to mention he lasted on EI with no reward or food unlike the others.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 15, 2019 11:21 pm

I am so sick about how this is playing out with 3 major non entity losers, I can hardly keep watching.
I mean really.  Wtf is Gavin? Give me and every viewer a break.
Julie— coatatails, nonentity and major whiner.
Chris. A non player for 28 days.  28 DAYS.  How could extinction be any worse than surviving on any exile island etc. give real survivors a break.  
weak ending imo.
Typing on iPad royally sucks ditto iPad sucks

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor - Season 38 - Edge of Extinction - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
whit90
Sprite
Kashathediva
GuardianAngel
8 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum