SELECT CONTENT

Survivor - Season 38 - Edge of Extinction - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor - Season 38 - Edge of Extinction - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Survivor - Season 38 - Edge of Extinction - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed May 15, 2019 11:25 pm

Totally agree @Kashathediva. I didn't like the whole concept to start with, but to have someone come back 3 days before the end...and he was one of the early ones voted out...just sucks. At least with Rick, he has fought non stop to stay in the game since he returned because they have wanted him out, none of these feel like they fought for anything. As much as I like Gavin, he kind of lucked out with his alliance and same with Julie.

Ugh. One of the absolute worst endings ever!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Survivor - Season 38 - Edge of Extinction - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Survivor - Season 38 - Edge of Extinction - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Longhornfan Thu May 16, 2019 11:45 am

I was super bummed with the ending.  Unfortunately that last challenge was not one that Rick Devens could conquer.  I grew to dislike both Gavin and Julie toward the end.  IMO neither of them had done enough to even be in the F3.  They just happened to outlast, not outplay, some of the others. Once Devens was eliminated, there was only 1 real choice for the jury. At least the jury got that right.

The ABC channel (WFAA) here in Dallas, Texas is looking for a new morning anchor, and I think Devens would be a perfect fit.  I am glad that he at least got that $100,000 prize, because IMO he got screwed out of the million.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat May 18, 2019 3:06 am

What a massive let down. ;(
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor - Season 38 - Edge of Extinction - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
whit90
Sprite
Kashathediva
GuardianAngel
8 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum