SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:59 pm

lavenderfan wrote:@Jolena the thing is though you have to realize she was saying those things thinking that this was it for her. It sounds cold by her on our end because we've seen him crying for her and breaking up with other girls for her. But for Cassie, she's been in the blind and just stuck in her hotel. She doesn't know what he's gone through, she doesn't know that there's no other girls, and she doesn't know that there are options for her. I do think editing has a huge role especially to give her that itm soundbyte because it leaves us in suspense THINKING that she doesn't go back to him tomorrow and he leaves single. OBVIOUSLY that's not the case, but they can't make things obvious for us.

I 100% believe that tomorrow is going to be very romantic and will have a romantic ending where we can see their feelings for each other. The entire 2 hour finale is dedicated to them, so we shall see how they spin it, but for sure it's going to be a romantic ending. Will everyone believe in their romance? Of course not. But I do think they will provide a favorable edit tomorrow.

Exactly! Editing. CH keep saying a turn of events, they want people shocked.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:00 am

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:00 am

So tptb have her make a pit stop in Spain on the way home to Cali?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:05 am

@Julie81 AHAHAHAHAHAH "hOT OLDER DAD" stop it now. haha

But seriously, Colton's new hair do is giving me Matt 20 years younger vibes. haha

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:06 am

Did anyone just see Jason's IG story with Colton? That doesn't seem like heartbroken boy to me who regrets letting the other two girls go home. ;) just saying... Colton's been looking fineeee with a massive glow-up :D

edit: here's a link to Jasons' IG page

https://www.instagram.com/jason_tartick/

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:23 am

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:27 am

I'm sorry, but this show is just ridiculous. I'm glad I didn't waste my time watching this season. I wonder what crazy scheme they will come up with next season. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:30 am

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:38 am

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:49 am

Maddy wrote:Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Giphy
via Giphy

laugh out loud laugh out loud. Gotta love when they recruit the Bach alumn to carry out the charade.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:51 am

lavenderfan wrote:Did anyone just see Jason's IG story with Colton? That doesn't seem like heartbroken boy to me who regrets letting the other two girls go home. ;) just saying... Colton's been looking fineeee with a massive glow-up :D

Im following Jason on IG but I don't see his story showing up. anyone know why that might be happening?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:00 am

Jolena wrote:
lavenderfan wrote:Did anyone just see Jason's IG story with Colton? That doesn't seem like heartbroken boy to me who regrets letting the other two girls go home. ;) just saying... Colton's been looking fineeee with a massive glow-up :D

Im following Jason on IG but I don't see his story showing up. anyone know why that might be happening?

Stories disappear after 24 hours.... could that be it? no idea If you saw it what did they say?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
Aria
lleyki
Relalou
Sprite
limoncello