SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kikora Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:08 pm

Got an answer. Thanks!

(Can't delete or I would)

Last edited by kikora on Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

kikora

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:11 pm

I'm also keeping in mind what I heard during Colton and Hannah's conversation... she said, I paraphrase .... that she always thought it would be her in the end... didn't he say... me too? if that's true, no wonder Cassie was so unsure. Yes they had lot's of chemistry, but we all know she didn't get a 1/1 date until later in season, that alone would give me doubts in the same situation. I'm thinking this season is getting closer and closer to Arie's season... big difference... Colton came to his senses, so to speak, before the FRC. Hannah was his safe choice ..... proposal .... engagement.... date for a year and break up.... that would be a typical Bach season... boring.....

I think Colton changed his mind after their 1/1 and his thoughts went to her more and more..... but at the same time... I can totally see Cassie having real doubts... plus if she was feeling that way, I can see her being more guarded about how she was really feeling, more out of self preservation. I don't think she let herself go all in until after the other girls were gone and she felt a little more safe and secure in this new environment. They may not work out in the end, that's a chance we all take, but I'm happy how he handled it and went after her and not pretending to be in love with someone else. It was a gamble, but life and love often is. I can respect those decisions. I felt bad for the other 2 but sadly, that's part of the show's format.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:15 pm

I just see Ben 2.0 ... except this one is a virgin. He thinks he is unlovable and wants everyone to love him. I haven't had a chance to see how he handles negativity on SM, but I bet he doesn't deal well with it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:19 pm

Sprite wrote:I just see Ben 2.0 ... except this one is a virgin. He thinks he is unlovable and wants everyone to love him. I haven't had a chance to see how he handles negativity on SM, but I bet he doesn't deal well with it.

Hmm, I don't as I think Colton has been pretty decisive once his decision was made. It's not easy to hurt 2 people who "don't deserve it" but he did it swiftly and without following the bachelor format in order to pursue the one he wanted. Ben I felt flipped flopped a little and managed to make no one feel special in the end.; All IN MY OPINION

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:25 pm

Sprite wrote:I just see Ben 2.0 ... except this one is a virgin. He thinks he is unlovable and wants everyone to love him. I haven't had a chance to see how he handles negativity on SM, but I bet he doesn't deal well with it.

I think you'd lose that bet.... he seems to handling everything find. He has lot's of support and IMO he's handling it with humour. Mostly I think because people in general don't know what they're talking about as the season isn't what it appears to be to the average viewer.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:29 pm

I think they blew the editing this season. Normally you want people to root for the F1. They have not given Cassie a great edit, but they could have. Last night didn’t help things and at this point with the other two girls gone they should be showing her in a more flattening light.

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:34 pm

Jolena wrote:
Billysmom wrote:So did cassie say I want to go home now and tptb said no, sorry, you have to hang out here a while longer?

Any possibility that scene with her was shot after the fact?

Geez who the heck knows. maybe we need some super sleuths to help with that .

We know for a few season's the F1-F2 stay for a few days and in one case I know for a fact the F3 didn't leave until the night before the FRC, she had to stay for another two days after she was let go. In this case I can see all three having to stay until they figured it all out.

It was sleuthers on our forum that sleuthed Cassie didn't leave to begin with. yes

@Mr Write and Lav found the location of the cliffs in Majorca. It didn't make sense that she left then came back.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4939p672-colton-underwood-screen-caps-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1372857

What I liked the most about this season is Colton did what he wanted to do. He did not settle after Cassie left. Even CH was trying to mess with reminding him he had two others who were in love with him, as if that mattered. He was clearly heartbroken, and left. Say what you want about the fence jump, but the fact is, he up and left. His behaviour towards the producer while he was walking was that of anger. TPTB went to far and IMHO didn't expect him leaving or Cassie wanting to leave. CH was trying to save the show by shoving the other two in his face and he wouldn't have any of it. I'm a supporter of JPG and Brad simply because they did what they felt was the right thing to do. I remember they were advertising a big surprise for JPG's ATFR. Everyone speculated he would profess his love for Niki. When the time came, CH asked him what the surprise was JPG said there's no surprise. The brought Deanna's father in for the ATFR everyone though Brad would propose. That's how far they go to ramp up the drama.

I think Cassie will come to the realization how strong Colton feels about her. They will edit it to their benefit but it will be interesting how she turns this around. I'll be watching the v/o's and editing.

Bachhh022 wrote:Hi everyone Smiley!

Im a long time lurker but just joined the board recently and wanted to share my thoughts on the finale.

snipped

@Bachhh022 welcomeyall

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:37 pm

northernviewer wrote:

I think you'd lose that bet.... he seems to handling everything find.  He has lot's of support and IMO he's handling it with humour.  Mostly I think because people in general don't know what they're talking about as the season isn't what it appears to be to the average viewer.
He is used to that crap by now IMO. If anything, he struggles with the hate that Cassie gets. That Sully&Boo tweet hinted at that.
Not being allowed to defend your SO is hard for most leads and F1s.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:41 pm

It's never good when the F1 doesn't get a favourable edit. That might be the result of her breaking up with Colton and maybe they didn't expect that.

Even last night CH was trying to put doubt in his mind, and Hannah's stupid remarks about maybe if they had more time would she have been the one. He just told her he shut his heart because it was all Cassie's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:47 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
Aria
lleyki
Relalou
Sprite
limoncello