SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:07 am

Source

YAWN.  Can he at least jump a fence on his way out or something? Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 3806527698

So from the episode guides and screen caps I'm thinking ep 5 Abbie maybe gets her aerial ballet date and they then have a swim at whatever kind of place they do aerial ballet?  Then she tattles.  Then the boring broohaha and the walkout. No RC.

Then ep 6 we have the Somersby Group date with Abbie's crying screen cap (Nichole same clothes) then maybe Chelsea at the Bach Pad doing the cooking and pashing in the pool afterwards as per her screen cap?  Taking all over to SC thread...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:42 am

Bobette wrote:YAWN.  Can he at least jump a fence on his way out or something? Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 3806527698

HAHAHA Colton has set the standard for dramatic exits !!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:56 am

I will actually be really annoyed if Abbie gets a single date before Chelsie
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:59 am

Sundy wrote:I will actually be really annoyed if Abbie gets a single date before Chelsie

@Sundy could you check my proposed timeline with screen caps over on the SC thread and tell me if you think it works?

I think Abbie has to get her SD first otherwise what is she doing alone with Matt in some random pool?  Unless it's SQT?

Giving her the next SD would be the logical move IMO - make her look like a red hot threat and piss off the other girls.

And then to contrast the Abbie drama, ep 6 = fun/relaxed cooking with Chelsea at the Pad and cute daytime pool kisses.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Richiebestbach Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:31 am

So I did a bit of a Google search on body language for tell-tale signs of lying as I noticed Abbie pokes her tongue into her cheek & licks her lips when she's in the pool.

Here's what I came up with & just am on the fence here but leaning more towards Abbie telling the truth whether she overheard it & mistook it for someone else other than Monique or it wasn't aimed directly at Matt which a news report came out with today in that Monique states Abbie misconstrued the discussion with another contestant that she overheard...

Inside the mouth
With mouth closed and tongue inside the mouth, you can still sometimes see what it is doing. Pressed against the cheek it can indicate thinking and uncertainty. Pushed in front of the teeth, pushing out the lips, can also indicate uncertainty.

Flattened
Lips which are kept horizontal but squeezed flat are an exaggerated closing of the mouth and hence indicate a repressed desire to speak. This indicate disapproval ('If I spoke I would be very critical, which I do not want to be'). It can also indicate frustration ('I want to speak, but others are speaking and I feel I should wait').
Flattened lips can also indicate a refusal to eat, either because of dislike of offered food or some other motivation.

http://bodylanguage-technique.blogspot.com/2012/06/body-language-head-head-can-send-such.html

Richiebestbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:39 am

Sundy wrote:I will actually be really annoyed if Abbie gets a single date before Chelsie

Same  :angryemotion

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:58 am

I think she has to get it first, I know how TPTB work. All the girls will be amped up and anti Abbie because of the cocktail part pashing, so it will hype them up even more if he takes her on the next date. Sometime before the date, she overheard/misunderstands Monique and tells Matt in the pool, then we have cocktail party walkout.

Then Thursday, we will start with sad Matt, so confused, so upset, can’t possibly have a full on date, so he has a nice, cosy, homely Bach Pad date with Chelsie, complete with “wholesome daytime pool pashing” to paraphrase @Bobette. Then Helena will have to pick up as well, she may get some SQT on a group date this week, maybe there is a day with 2 SD?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:09 am

@Dirty Street Pie yes :yes: Abbie = sultry, seductive, night time, lust, passion, drama.  Chelsea = light, daytime, warmth, comfort, confidante, home. 

"After all the drama at the cocktail party last night, this date with Chelsea is exactly what I needed.  I feel recharged and excited again for what's to come..."
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:51 am

rofl rofl rofl
You win the internet for that “quote”,  @Bobette , 10/10 I see those words coming out of his mouth
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:08 am

Bobette wrote:@Dirty Street Pie yes :yes:  Abbie = sultry, seductive, night time, lust, passion, drama.  Chelsea = light, daytime, warmth, comfort, confidante, home. 

"After all the drama at the cocktail party last night, this date with Chelsea is exactly what I needed.  I feel recharged and excited again for what's to come..."

haha I expect that verbatim to be what he says on thursday laugh out loud
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:21 am

I might have to fast-forward through any Abbie time. She was so funny and a breath of fresh air in the beginning, but all of a sudden has become rather grating in the past couple episodes.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:27 am

I don't think the drama is going to stop just yet, if next week's ep guide is any indication.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 9HbwXwA

Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Dutchy23
Sprite
leavers
Ash
Bobette