SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 69 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 47 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:34 am

Opinions Please:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 E1wRQma

Source: Tenplay

Imbali Safari Lodge

Posts look the right thickness/colour IMO and what we can see of the wooden furniture looks like a match to me (arm height matches IMO, under the blanket, and behind Chelsea there seem to be slats).

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 BkF2s4D

Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 JSkAXlw

Source

ETA:  Actually no, zooming in, the furniture is different (the arm under the blanket has a rounded end IMO).  Close but no cigar.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 SS2GwGD
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:51 am

Posts look like a match IMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:51 am

sprout wrote:Posts look like a match IMO.

Currently looking for more furniture in other pics of the lodge - the ones pictured all seem to be single seats so maybe they dragged a love seat outside (or bought a cheap crappy one somewhere) laugh out loud

ETA:  Can't find a match for the furniture but could these be the lighter coloured roots/trunks in the background?  Or am I reaching...

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 D8dLear

Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 GJ73DW9

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:15 am

The post looks a good match, but there are no palms.  Every time I look at this cap I can't get that er..ah.. phallic symbol near Matt's head out of my eyeline laugh out loud  I wish I knew what it is.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:22 am

Agent99 wrote:The post looks a good match, but there are no palms.  Every time I look at this cap I can't get that er..ah.. phallic symbol near Matt's head out of my eyeline laugh out loud  I wish I knew what it is.

Oh I assumed the palms were set dressing... What do you think of the roots I edited in above @Agent99?  I feel like the perspective is slightly off (they should appear further away?) and also the ones in the screen cap seem a bit straighter?  The lodge does offer a kickass wildlife safari tour as part of their accommodation package which I could see working really well.

ETA: and curse you I hadn't even noticed the phallus and now I can't see anything else thanks Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:35 am

Dropping this here because it seems like a missed opportunity if they didn't incorporate it.  Best stargazing spots in South Africa: https://theculturetrip.com/africa/south-africa/articles/top-spots-to-go-stargazing-in-south-africa/

Some are in or around Kruger but I haven't yet found any corresponding accommodation with pole structure to match.  @Agent99 These are from Sabi Sabi - I think that's the same area you mentioned previously re: Luxury Escapes?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 DyW63R0

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 T0EM7YY

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 NQO5t1F

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 DyW63R0

Source

ETA:  Oh I just had a thought.  I assumed these pics from the preview were CGI but looking at the pics above... maybe not?  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 TNKBEdm

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 YDryNSw

**SABI SABI GOOGLING INTENSIFIES** Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 3806527698

ETA:  Damn we could really use an astrophysicist right now to map those star positions and triangulate his location. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:22 am

I can't add anything right now, but all of this Googling and searching has really made me want to go to South Africa laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:57 am

YAgent99 wrote:The post looks a good match, but there are no palms.  Every time I look at this cap I can't get that er..ah.. phallic symbol near Matt's head out of my eyeline laugh out loud  I wish I knew what it is.

Perhaps it’s a cocoa plant. Normally the fruit sticks out like that. But this tree looks a bit unreal.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:26 am

@Dirty Street Pie same and I am now getting constant ads for helicopter tours.  Damn cookies.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:14 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:
sdmom wrote:...snipped

Do we know who got ep 5 single date and what is it?

The TV guide says there are 2 single dates next epi, so surely one must be Chelsie.  I know other F1s had their first date epi5, but it is so late imo

I am also thinking the epi6 cooking at the bach pad must be Abbie, because they are in the pool together when she tattles, but I have literally no idea 

Bobette wrote:
e@Agent99 oooohhhh good point about the pool - I know the address for both the Bach Pad and Mansion; I'll check the real estate pics to see which pool they're in.  yes 

So continuing this conversation from the episode thread, I agree with @Agent99 that it makes sense for Abbie to get the cooking date and the pool is the right shape but the tiles do look different.  

I won't link the address for the Bach Pad (TPTB probably hate us enough already laugh out loud) but comparing to last year, the tiles look greener.  Have they used a green filter on the camera?  Retiled the pool? 

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 VYpvqBv 

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 NJPqpU3

Matt is definitely staying at the same Bach Pad they usually use - these pics from him at the start of filming were taken there as were the ones of Snez et al mid-season - I recognise the furniture.

...snipped
Missnair wrote:
...snipped

I know the chances are less, but hoping she’s the one chosen for the cooking date, considering there are screen caps  of Matt and her in the pool! 😬

Chelsea's swimming caps match the Bach Pad pool perfectly - the tiles are exactly the right colour.   

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 O3BVpMP

So does she get the cooking date, and Abbie's in a different pool?  Need to check the mansion tiles...

ETA:  Not a match for the mansion IMO (seems too deep, and wider than the pool Abbie & Matt are in?)

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Id5vw6U

Source

Also I don't see any drainage slits around the side, and no massive rock.  So where is this pool? question

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 QklNDbo

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 KyfoG35

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:33 pm

Bobette wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:
sdmom wrote:...snipped

Do we know who got ep 5 single date and what is it?

The TV guide says there are 2 single dates next epi, so surely one must be Chelsie.  I know other F1s had their first date epi5, but it is so late imo

I am also thinking the epi6 cooking at the bach pad must be Abbie, because they are in the pool together when she tattles, but I have literally no idea 

Bobette wrote:
e@Agent99 oooohhhh good point about the pool - I know the address for both the Bach Pad and Mansion; I'll check the real estate pics to see which pool they're in.  yes 

So continuing this conversation from the episode thread, I agree with @Agent99 that it makes sense for Abbie to get the cooking date and the pool is the right shape but the tiles do look different.  

I won't link the address for the Bach Pad (TPTB probably hate us enough already laugh out loud) but comparing to last year, the tiles look greener.  Have they used a green filter on the camera?  Retiled the pool? 

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 VYpvqBv 

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 NJPqpU3

Matt is definitely staying at the same Bach Pad they usually use - these pics from him at the start of filming were taken there as were the ones of Snez et al mid-season - I recognise the furniture.

...snipped
Missnair wrote:
...snipped

I know the chances are less, but hoping she’s the one chosen for the cooking date, considering there are screen caps  of Matt and her in the pool! 😬

Chelsea's swimming caps match the Bach Pad pool perfectly - the tiles are exactly the right colour.   

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 O3BVpMP

So does she get the cooking date, and Abbie's in a different pool?  Need to check the mansion tiles...

ETA:  Not a match for the mansion IMO (seems too deep, and wider than the pool Abbie & Matt are in?)

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Id5vw6U

Source

Also I don't see any drainage slits around the side, and no sign of this massive rock.  So where is this pool? question

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 QklNDbo

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 KyfoG35

I do think the 2 top photos are in the same pool, is that the ‘ Bachelor Pad’ ? One is just very greenish but the tiles look the same. Small blue and white tiles. Plus the trees with lights around the corner that mirror in the water...that’s what I think anyway.
ETA if te water is green, like the tile on the first photo, and the water is blue , on the second one, like the tiles...it’s a filter or lighting effect. IMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:39 pm

Bobette wrote:Dropping this here because it seems like a missed opportunity if they didn't incorporate it.  Best stargazing spots in South Africa: https://theculturetrip.com/africa/south-africa/articles/top-spots-to-go-stargazing-in-south-africa/

Some are in or around Kruger but I haven't yet found any corresponding accommodation with pole structure to match.  @Agent99 These are from Sabi Sabi - I think that's the same area you mentioned previously re: Luxury Escapes?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 T0EM7YY

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 NQO5t1F

Source

ETA:  Oh I just had a thought.  I assumed these pics from the preview were CGI but looking at the pics above... maybe not?  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 TNKBEdm

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 YDryNSw

**SABI SABI GOOGLING INTENSIFIES** Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 3806527698

ETA:  Damn we could really use an astrophysicist right now to map those star positions and triangulate his location. Hugesmile

These are SPECTACULAR! Yes, most likely taken live in SA! I’ll go look around Sabi Sabi too. Of course they will use this for a Matt. Makes total sense.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 69 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 47 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Vjeff
ZeegaZigHah
susanna22
Marla
Sharkalicious