SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 69 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 51 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:19 am

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:
O/T @Agent99 Did you see that lodge which is all open plan so the wild elephants can wander through the lobby?  A-mazing.  

No, I don't think I did (going to google now).  But I've honestly seen so many incredible places, that I'm quite in love.

@Agent99 Mfuwe Lodge - Spectacular.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 1GacaMT

Source

Oh my lord.  I'm sure OH&S wouldn't allow that in Aus.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:19 am

Is it just me or does chelsea's harness outfit match the F5 group shot that was just spoiled? Earrings and top especially
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:32 am

Sundy wrote:These are a match. Chelsie has the same earrings on

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 32883910
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 9e1d8b10

Yes i think you're right @brownravens, good eye!  thumbsup

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 TW7v7NW

Source

So is it something all the girls do, and not a SD just for Chelsea?  question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:37 am

Does that mean Chelsie doesn't get another single date for ages?  That's just mean.

ETA Oh a group date @Bobette ?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:47 am

Agent99 wrote:Does that mean Chelsie doesn't get another single date for ages?  That's just mean.

ETA Oh a group date @Bobette ?

Yeah maybe?  Like they all have to do it and only one of them (Chelsea) gets to go down with Matt or something?  IDK

It did seem a bit of a weird activity for an F1 SD IMO.  And don't forget she still has her light plane SD still to come.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:50 am

But maybe rose + kissing is another date because it's unusual for a rose before hometowns and Chelsie just loves those earrings...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:56 am

brownravens wrote:But maybe rose + kissing is another date because it's unusual for a rose before hometowns and Chelsie just loves those earrings...

Yes could be.  no idea

For the record she has different earrings in the plane date and that's not Melbourne out the window IMO so not her HTD.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 FYaQw5e

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 MR31P4p

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:39 am

The DM article states he's wearing glasses and you can see them in that pic which matches the kissing but his shirt is distinctly not the one with stripes.

Although if Chelsie got a rose pre RC going into hometowns that would be a big deal.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:34 pm

@Bobette @brownravens I think although the T-shirt is the same colour the sleeve in the absailing is longer. I just think it’s a coincidence and a seperate occasion.

I also am not convinced the two caps of Chelsie are even the same date, they might be, but they might not also. Initially the question was is the rose cap Chelsie or someone else. Chelsie wears those earrings all the time so it is hard to tell.

One other possible scenario is the absailing is an F3 date. It’s not uncommon for F3 dates to be adventure based and there for you could group absailing, skydiving and one other together? Thoughts?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:42 pm

@Sundy I thought the same about the left sleeve but her hair seems to match as well?  Need to get that other cap with the long shot of them going down the building to compare...  

ETA:  Jeans are different so not the same day IMO. This is definitely in Sydney though

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 ND1RlhV

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 TW7v7NW

Source

Good point about the skydiving - we never did work out who that was did we?  question Job for today.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 OeFjDqD

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:52 pm

Courtesy tenplay. Blue jeans. Different day imoBachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 B202b810

Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:54 pm

@Sundy Pffffft LOLOLOL so graceful.   Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 3806527698  That would be me.  

Actually no it wouldn't because I wouldn't have even got in the elevator to go up to the roof in the first place.  

Do you have any SCs of the skydiving girl?  Mine is... not helpful.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 69 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 51 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Vjeff
ZeegaZigHah
susanna22
Marla
Sharkalicious