SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 69 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 60 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:55 am

Sundy wrote:I agree @bobette. It even looks like Chelsie had her roots done inbetween. Maybe we need to go back and look at Chelsies hair for regrowth

Good point.  I think they usually get a mini makeover before HTDs?  Her roots are quite dark in the hot pink mirror pic so that might be before HTDs and the warrior statue (if that's what it is) is just misdirection or foreshadowing.  

Looking at the pic of Chelsea on the couch I think her top is actually sparkly and a cropped a bit higher than the one she's wearing when greeting Matt so maybe new fresh hair dos and a new wardrobe for both girls going to SA.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:42 am

Thought of you immediately @bobette with that Robe post. Wonder how he is selecting these pics. Could they be a decoy for a shv
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:57 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:I agree @bobette. It even looks like Chelsie had her roots done inbetween. Maybe we need to go back and look at Chelsies hair for regrowth

Good point.  I think they usually get a mini makeover before HTDs?  Her roots are quite dark in the hot pink mirror pic so that might be before HTDs and the warrior statue (if that's what it is) is just misdirection or foreshadowing.  

Looking at the pic of Chelsea on the couch I think her top is actually sparkly and a cropped a bit higher than the one she's wearing when greeting Matt so maybe new fresh hair dos and a new wardrobe for both girls going to SA.

I have always thought that mirror crying screencap is perhaps from the the F5 group date, deciding who gets to go to Hometowns. I know we have the photo of the girls in more casual clothes out the front of the mansion, but perhaps they have the opportunity to change? Or I'm completely barking up the wrong tree, which is more than possible.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:10 am

Sundy wrote:Thought of you immediately @bobette with that Robe post. Wonder how he is selecting these pics. Could they be a decoy for a shv

Yes they could be but IMO they probably had one last weekend and now he's just having fun with it.  Hopefully a good sign.

@butterflylove Yes I agree it could be at the F5 point.  Maybe in this pic they are headed off to a photo studio or similar.  Chelsea's hair seems to have the same amount of regrowth and she's wearing *those* earrings.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Ayvw0il

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

We still have Helena's tennis pic to come which seems too cheesy to be anything other than a GD (can't imagine it's her HTD unless she's REALLY into tennis laugh out loud). So possible IMO this and the Chelsea cap could be from the F5 GD.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 PA4buJP

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:13 am

Apologies all!

Alrighty!
Sigh! Its highly likely I will end up sounding crazier...
😟
I will share what I saw ydsy that made me suspect they were in South Africa! Again my imagination is wild so forgive me!
I see a tree... even maybe a tree and rhino horn 😜. I even see letters, possible the game reserve.. blocked out with tape or such.. I thought they may be customised 🙁

I have been on a helicopter tour and wore noise cancelling headphone before ... and I have searched the net for similar but not seen there as any brand logo

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 7ede6610
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 F339f810
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:24 am

No need to apologise @Ash! All ideas welcome. thumbsup

I wonder if the logo is the brand of headphones, rather than the tour company? In another SC we have of the plane you can see some text which is in English, which IMO most likely places the plane in Australia.

Also the coastline out of the window looks like the Norther Beaches, to me.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:24 am

Bobette wrote:

Yes, chelsie’s top on couch ( SA) is different.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:26 am

Bobette wrote:No need to apologise @Ash!  All ideas welcome.  thumbsup

I wonder if the logo is the brand of headphones, rather than the tour company?  In another SC we have of the plane you can see some text which is in English, which IMO most likely places the plane in Australia.  

Also the coastline out of the window looks like the Norther Beaches, to me.

A plane? I will look again, for one that isn’t Monique or GD
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:32 am

Ash wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Also the coastline out of the window looks like the Northern Beaches, to me.

A plane? I will look again, for one that isn’t Monique or GD

Yes they are on a light plane or seaplane IMO, not a helicopter.  Helicopters are more squishy for want of a better word.  laugh out loud

The windows are very similar to the interior of the plane they were in while skydiving so that's the approximate size IMO.

Also you can see the wing out the window.  @Sundy posted a SC of the view out the window upthread - I'll find it and edit it.

This is interesting though.  Usually companies partner with the show for publicity - seems odd to then blank out the name...

Ash wrote:
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 F339f810

Maybe a conflict of interest with another sponsor, or maybe it did give the location away and they wanted to keep the mystery even if it is Australia.

ETA:  Adding @Sundy's SC and also mine showing the text in English at the back of the plane.  Northern Beaches, IMO.

Sundy wrote:
Courtesy tenplayBachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 9c10fc10

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 FYaQw5e

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyes85 Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:35 am

Just a question, why do we think it is SA that the final 2 go to. Obviously I have missed something, but I was looking at the milky way pictures and there are some good shots from Broome, Western Australia. Also the photo of the one he posted from Broome, could it have been in Australia that they had the final rose ceremony?

Blueeyes85

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:54 am

Blueeyes85 wrote:Just a question, why do we think it is SA that the final 2 go to. Obviously I have missed something, but I was looking at the milky way pictures and there are some good shots from Broome, Western Australia. Also the photo of the one he posted from Broome, could it have been in Australia that they had the final rose ceremony?

FRC was definitely South Africa IMO @Blueeyes85.  We have footage in the promo of Matt on a hill which IMO looks like the landscape in or around Kruger National Park.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 CVibN9y

Plus acacia trees (native to SA), protea flowers, cheetah statues and more...

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 A4GtFn3

Also @Agent99 indisputably matched this helicopter screen cap to Hartbeespoort Dam.  If you browse this thread from the start you'll see how it all came together.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 JlOBHC2

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyes85 Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:20 am

Does anything think the scenery outside the window of Matt & Chelsie in the airplane could be related to Hartbeespoort dam in south africa, I looked at some images on google and I think it is close, unfortunately i cant post external links yet or copy the picture. hmmm :headbanging

Blueeyes85

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 69 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 60 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Vjeff
ZeegaZigHah
susanna22
Marla
Sharkalicious