SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 69 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 53 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:43 pm

sprout wrote:I am reading comments in a Facebook group that Elly has admitted the raunchy beach straddling SC is of her! Apparently it was a radio interview? I can’t find anything to support this claim though.

That’s interesting! I thought it was Abbie, because her sister posted that story on the first night about watching her sister pash and cry, and the picture she used for it was the beach straddling.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:43 pm

@Agent99 I was thinking about that - IMO her sister could be just as confused as the rest of us and assumed it was Abbie. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:49 pm

Bobette wrote:@Agent99 I was thinking about that - IMO her sister could be just as confused as the rest of us and assumed it was Abbie.  laugh out loud

It is confusing that's for sure, but the way her sister has been over everthing Abbie so far, I'm going by her laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:52 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
sprout wrote:I am reading comments in a Facebook group that Elly has admitted the raunchy beach straddling SC is of her! Apparently it was a radio interview? I can’t find anything to support this claim though.

That’s interesting! I thought it was Abbie, because her sister posted that story on the first night about watching her sister pash and cry, and the picture she used for it was the beach straddling.

I checked Elly's IG just in case - zero polka dotted bikinis (and as an aside comparing to earlier pics I think she's had her boobs done which surprises me laugh out loud). Definitely still Abbie for me - as much as I'd like to see the "sweet country girl" get down and dirty there's no scope on this show for someone to deviate that much from their edited personality type IMO especially a non-finalist.

Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:@Agent99 I was thinking about that - IMO her sister could be just as confused as the rest of us and assumed it was Abbie.  laugh out loud

It is confusing that's for sure, but the way her sister has been over everthing Abbie so far, I'm going by her laugh out loud

There was a LOT in that promo - she could be referring to something else.  I may need to watch it again for the umpteenth time. The fact that her sister is spotting tears not laughs tells me much about how this will turn out for Abbie.   Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 1f62c
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:40 am

Looking at both Abbie and Elly's insta bikini photos the bikini leg cut seems more Abbie style. It is very high on the leg. I would say from bikini and general behaviour it points to Abbie.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:21 am

It’s Abbie. Fits her narrative tooBachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 832d1510

Courtesy tenplay
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:32 am

Been looking at this cap today, and I agree, it looks like it's in the northern beaches Sydney area, mainly because of what I believe is a Norfolk pine.  Can't pinpoint the actual place, because I think the perspective is throwing me off.  I think they are up high, and there is water over the other side of the fence?  Or am I seeing things?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 MR31P4p

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:38 am

Yes, they are probably on a beach looking up at the pier, most likely northern beaches of Sydney, although I'm in Adelaide at the beach, and we have a lot of Norfolk pines, I can't speak for Mekbourne though, are they a feature there?

And looking at that screencap of polka dot bikini again, IMO I agree that must be Abbie, even though the hair is wet, it's still too dark to be Elly.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:53 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Yes, they are probably on a beach looking up at the pier, most likely northern beaches of Sydney, although I'm in Adelaide at the beach, and we have a lot of Norfolk pines, I can't speak for Mekbourne though, are they a feature there?

And looking at that screencap of polka dot bikini again, IMO I agree that must be Abbie, even though the hair is wet, it's still too dark to be Elly.

It's definitely not Melbourne - it's always looked like a Northern Beaches background to me, and it's for sure the NSW coast when they're in the sea plane.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:25 am

Monique said on Radio that it is Abbie in the polka dot bikini (Kyle & Jackie-o i think). It is Abbie imo

Edit: Abbie's sister also paused and zoomed up on the straddle in her IG story
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:46 pm

Gosh for a second I thought Matt was covered in tatt's with that shirt! affraid

laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Gosh for a second I thought Matt was covered in tatt's with that shirt! affraid

laugh out loud

Every time when I see that picture, I have the same thought!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 69 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 53 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Vjeff
ZeegaZigHah
susanna22
Marla
Sharkalicious