SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 69 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 61 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:46 am

Missnair wrote:Does anyone know when is the finale??? Would it be this month end?
TIA

There are usually 16 episodes per season and this week is eps 11 and 12, so finale should be Thurs 19/09 by my reckoning
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chailatte Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:35 am

Bobette wrote:Good stuff @chailatte, stay on the trail but be warned - it will probably make you want to book a holiday to South Africa.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 3806527698

So it is not just me who suddenly has an urge to book a South African safari that I will never be able to afford!?  :crazed

I had another look tonight and even found this article, maybe the Australian franchise might have gotten some tips from the American one...

Town and Country Mag: The Bachelor Filming Locations

I checked all the South African lodges but NO FLOWERY CUSHIONS! After another look at the screen grab, I think they're sitting outside. Seriously this is like finding a needle in a haystack.. but I'm not giving up ... yet!

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:47 am

@chailatte Luxury Escapes (Ch 10 show) did a segment on Sabi Sands and Studio 10 was running a competition to win a safari there so we were looking around that area because we figured the production team may have made some connections/set up a partnership while they were there.  Didn't find a match but you might have better luck. yes

ETA:  Link to competition.  It says "Salu Sands" but I think that's a typo on their part and it's meant to be Sabi.

PRIZE

Trip to South Africa for 2 people valued at $15,000, including:
   1. Return economy flights between winner's nearest capital city and Johannesburg, South Africa.
   2. Domestic flights and transfers within South Africa.
   3. Min 4 star accommodation as follows:
   (a) Two nights at an all-inclusive luxury safari lodge (wildlife safari included) in either the Kruger National Park or Salu Sands.
   (b) Two nights in Cape Town including breakfast.
   (c) Two nights in Johannesburg including breakfast.
   (d) One night in the Cape Winelands including breakfast.

Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 TDhlno0

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:42 am

Ahh girls! I fall aslp scrolling through resorts too! And all the progress I made with cushions and poles but mostly bachie clips  :headbanging  is now lost, had to clear all my albums, phone was malfunctioning.

South Africa is rich with natural beauty!
In the northwest province alone: Areas of interest that go with this astrophysicist spin is the cradle of humankind, and Punda Maria at the northern end of Kruger National!!! Shots similar to the Milky Way sc’s
Other than that Eastern cape is full of areas known for its Milky Way view and Karoo with the largest telescope in the Southern Hemisphere.

Sun city, Mpumalanga and bylthes canyon are breathtakingly beautiful spots with so many natural places of interest.. and are within few hours drive from Hartbeespoort too..

DBN is a 6/7hr drive we did often but I doubt this is a bachie option.  The Drakensberg mountains are in the middle of that route, probably 4hrs from JHB.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:04 am

Ash wrote:Ahh girls! I fall aslp scrolling through resorts too! And all the progress I made with cushions and poles but mostly bachie clips  :headbanging  is now lost, had to clear all my albums, phone was malfunctioning.

South Africa is rich with natural beauty!
In the northwest province alone: Areas of interest that go with this astrophysicist spin is the cradle of humankind, and Punda Maria at the northern end of Kruger National!!! Shots similar to the Milky Way sc’s
Other than that Eastern cape is full of areas known for its Milky Way view and Karoo with the largest telescope in the Southern Hemisphere.

Sun city, Mpumalanga and bylthes canyon are breathtakingly beautiful spots with so many natural places of interest.. and are within few hours drive from Hartbeespoort too..

DBN is a 6/7hr drive we did often but I doubt this is a bachie option.  The Drakensberg mountains are in the middle of that route, probably 4hrs from JHB.

I have looked at all those places laugh out loud  I think the hills at the FRC are quite big but maybe not as big as the Drakensberg mountains.  I did focus on Pilanesberg and the cradle of humankind, also Mpumalanga, where the topography is very similar.  I thought I was close at times, but just couldn't get a pic of the right place.  It's there somewhere, not giving up!

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by IshleyC Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:03 am

@Agent99 I too have spent many hours looking. I think that the rock is granite in the FRC. So have checked the geology maps. There are a few area that have granite. I have half given up.

I also wonder if they stayed in two different places. Closer to Joburg in the first part and then closer to the FRC destination. JMO

IshleyC

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:32 am

IshleyC wrote:@Agent99 I too have spent many hours looking. I think that the rock is granite in the FRC. So have checked the geology maps. There are a few area that have granite. I have half given up.

I also wonder if they stayed in two different places. Closer to Joburg in the first part and then closer to the FRC destination. JMO

I’m guessing two but I’ve nothing but intuition to go by.. i imagine 🙂 (IMI) he will take one girl on the overnight star gazing trip so he can view the Milky Way ..
that would be the romantic thing to do if u cast an astrophysicist as bachie!
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:48 pm

IshleyC wrote:@Agent99 I too have spent many hours looking. I think that the rock is granite in the FRC. So have checked the geology maps. There are a few area that have granite. I have half given up.

I give up repeatedly, and then keep going back to it.  I just want to know before it airs laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:26 pm

You know what? My son went to South Africa (we live in California) for a school trip four years ago when he was 18! Talking about being spoiled! Rolling Eyes

Should I ask him to look at the screencaps?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:27 pm

Can we ask our South African board members?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:28 am

butterflylove wrote:Couple screencaps from the promo. Will add to the screencap thread as well.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Screen35
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Screen34
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Screen31
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Screen33
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Screen32
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:31 am

butterflylove wrote:
butterflylove wrote:Couple screencaps from the promo. Will add to the screencap thread as well.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Screen35
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Screen34
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Screen31
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Screen33
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Screen32

Is that Abbie in the third Cap?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 69 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 61 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Vjeff
ZeegaZigHah
susanna22
Marla
Sharkalicious