SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 69 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 65 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:50 am

stoneleigh wrote:
Sundy wrote:Can we please lock down the infinity pool with matching caps please. To my eye that looks F2 date. Possibly SA?

The infinity pool is at Sofitel Darling Harbour. I matched the buildings in the background from the previews I saw on the TV. Sorry no caps but it definitely is. I would think that it is Abby's date on Wednesday.

I thought perhaps her "move in" date was a move into a hotel room together but the decor doesn't seem to match, unless the Sofitel has some cheap & nasty rooms they don't advertise online. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:56 am

Oh sorry @stoneleigh. I must have missed that. Can you show me the match. I’ve stayed there and to me the buildings seemed furth off in the distance
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:25 am

Sundy wrote:Oh sorry @stoneleigh. I must have missed that. Can you show me the match. I’ve stayed there and to me the buildings seemed furth off in the distance

Sorry I matched it from one of the TV previews I saw which had more of a wide shot than the screencaps you have here. I have stayed there too, although usually I stay at Swissotel when in Sydney. I will try to cap it a bit later. The buildings all match though... lemme see if I can find a decent match online.

The rooms don't match but I don't know of any other infinity pools in the area. Maybe the 'move in' date is sponsored by Accor?

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:27 am

I suspect the move in is at the bach pad as there are cardboard boxes in the background near the window. No way they would be there in a hotel
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:47 am

Sundy wrote:I suspect the move in is at the bach pad as there are cardboard boxes in the background near the window. No way they would be there in a hotel

The decor didn't seem to match the Bach Pad either, unless it's a back room not shown in the real estate photos. Hmmmmm...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:06 am

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Img_1110
I am a bit confused about how this date fits in with the chemistry test dates. In this pic all the girls are wearing walking shoes. This is the date where Abbie "moves in."
Where does Abbie's pool and beach date fit in. Is one a home town and the other overseas.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:19 am

I'm confused too @Michdealm .  The chemistry test is a normal group date as far as I know.  But why the girls are all outside the front door in that photo, I don't know.  Particularly why are Chelsie and Elly carrying jackets? Did they think they were going somewhere?  Abbie wins the 'move in' date with those clothes on.  The bedroom Matt and Abbie move into looks pretty basic, and the next thing they are swimming in a swank infinity pool?  Yep, colour me confused laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:21 am

OK I looked harder and there were a couple of inconsistencies so I followed a hunch... and it's the infinity pool at the Emporium hotel in Brisbane... so definitely Abby's hometown date. No idea why she would be in that pool though??

Sorry for the misdirect guys!

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Twe-th10

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 2210

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:45 am

stoneleigh wrote:OK I looked harder and there were a couple of inconsistencies so I followed a hunch... and it's the infinity pool at the Emporium hotel in Brisbane... so definitely Abby's hometown date. No idea why she would be in that pool though??

Sorry for the misdirect guys!

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Twe-th10

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 2210

Thanks @Stoneleigh. The word minx comes to mind with Abbie. She definitely is sexy.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:48 am

Nice work, @stoneleigh! thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:52 pm

Ash wrote:Apologies all!

Alrighty!
Sigh! Its highly likely I will end up sounding crazier...
😟
I will share what I saw ydsy that made me suspect they were in South Africa!  Again my imagination is wild so forgive me!
I see a tree... even maybe a tree and rhino horn 😜. I even see letters, possible the game reserve.. blocked out with tape or such.. I thought they may be customised 🙁

I have been on a helicopter tour and wore noise cancelling headphone before ... and I have searched the net for similar but not seen there as any brand logo

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 7ede6610
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 F339f810

Surely this has to be in South Africa. Unless of course is takes place in tomorrow's episode which seems highly unlikely.

This means another location possibly if that is the ocean outside the windows.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:11 am

Next week don't they have final 3 dates in oz?
A sea plane is usually involved in these laugh out loud
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 69 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 65 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Vjeff
ZeegaZigHah
susanna22
Marla
Sharkalicious