SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 35 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Bachhh022 Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:03 pm

Listening to the young Hollywood interview was really hard to hear but a couple of tidbits I could make out:
-The interviewer asks what’s something about cassie we don’t know, Colton says she makes a lot of lists, for everything ... she has a list of words colton says wrong :D he says it’s up to like 12 words out
-Says she talks with her hands a lot but he finds it really cute
-says he and Cassie are just trying to get back into real life and doing normal things
-He was asked what he learned through all the bachelor shows he’s done, he said a lot of things but the most major thing is he used to want to fit in and he realized it’s ok to stand out and follow his own path.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 35 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:41 pm

So according to Cassie's IG post, she and Michelle moved in together. The new home is closer to Colton. And Colton posted a cute pic of them together.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:37 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:So according to Cassie's IG post, she and Michelle moved in together. The new home is closer to Colton. And Colton posted a cute pic of them together.

Looks like Caelynn is in the same building too. And Cassie is inviting others from her season to join them wtf no  I don't know how I feel about that.and I wonder how Colton feels about it. 
 I mean she is young and probably still needs to get alot out of her system before she gets engaged.
 I like to think her and Colton are solid but I guess time will tell. We all know Colton is a very patient person but I think he is def ahead of where she's at when it comes to settling down, married and kids. He seemed very ready for the whole family life in his near future. 
The irony for me is that I'm wondering which building they are in , does anyone know?  My son lives out there on West Sunset Blvd in a newer, beautiful, secure building and there are many models and actors that live in the building, wouldn't that be a hoot if this is the same building. laugh out loud Curious to hear your thoughts .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:07 pm

Imho it's good, that she's moving in with her sister. Nice first stepping stone away from parents' home. 

It looks like Caelynn is good friends with both Cassie and Michelle, I don't think there's any issues there. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:24 pm

I don’t think it’s a problem. Obviously Colton is just fine with it. I’m sure...more than sure...they’ve discussed it. I doubt he even considers caelynn an ex. I don’t think there were any feelings there on his part and I think she has moved on as well! I’d say they’ve hung out since filming anyways. It’s all good. Plus, Cassie and Colton are not the type to move in together before a commitment imo. I’m sure that won’t happen until he puts a ring on her finger.

She will be at his place and vice versa everyday anyways.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:26 pm

Jolena wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:So according to Cassie's IG post, she and Michelle moved in together. The new home is closer to Colton. And Colton posted a cute pic of them together.

Looks like Caelynn is in the same building too. And Cassie is inviting others from her season to join them wtf no  I don't know how I feel about that.and I wonder how Colton feels about it. 
 I mean she is young and probably still needs to get alot out of her system before she gets engaged.
 I like to think her and Colton are solid but I guess time will tell. We all know Colton is a very patient person but I think he is def ahead of where she's at when it comes to settling down, married and kids. He seemed very ready for the whole family life in his near future. 
The irony for me is that I'm wondering which building they are in , does anyone know?  My son lives out there on West Sunset Blvd in a newer, beautiful, secure building and there are many models and actors that live in the building, wouldn't that be a hoot if this is the same building. laugh out loud Curious to hear your thoughts .

I'm going to disagree with you. Colton is definitely okay with Caelynn. He follows Caelynn on IG, and besides Demi and Cassie, he follows Caelynn. So He's definitely okay and I think you might be thinking on how YOU feel, but keep in mind, Colton literally dated AND CRIED about Becca because he wasn't over her and he's great friends with Garrett, Blake, and Jason. This is the weird bachelor worlds where your exes can be your friends and the person who dated the same guy/girl as you at the same time can also be your friend, and you all can be in good relationships with each other.

Also, Colton and Cassie made it clear (and probably due to religious reasons) that they wouldn't be moving in together until they got married. It makes more sense since she's closer to Colton now instead of making that 1 hour - 1 hour 45 minute drive just to see him.

I think they are in a good place right now, and this is the perfect move.

edit PLUS, Colton's step-sister Ryleigh commented that she's excited for summer pool time together so it seems colton's family will be in LA / California this summer, and it already seems that Cassie is close with Colton's family.

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 35 Ryleig10

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvhXXNcn_RN/

Last edited by lavenderfan on Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:31 pm

I think Cassie was just being friendly/nice. I really dont think its gonna turn into a partygirl, her and michelle are both in serious relationships i think this is just convenient for both of them right now as i dont think they are the type to live with boyfriends until they have a ring on their fingers. I actually think Cassie moving has a lot to do with Colton.--if you notice she EDITED the photo to include the part about Caelynn and the other girls...Not saying she doesnt love Caelynn she obviously does and they're close but i find it interesting that being close to colton was the first thing she mentioned. To me that shows her investment in the relationship.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:49 pm

Yeah,  I think it was just a cute joke. These Bach friendships imho aren't that awkward, because the exes barely know each other. They barely spent any time together. 

imho it's good for Cassie to live a bit independently, before she moves in with Colton. I think, like others have said, that when they move in together, they'll be engaged. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:51 pm

lavenderfan wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I'm going to disagree with you. Colton is definitely okay with Caelynn. He follows Caelynn on IG, and besides Demi and Cassie, he follows Caelynn. So He's definitely okay and I think you might be thinking on how YOU feel, but keep in mind, Colton literally dated AND CRIED about Becca because he wasn't over her and he's great friends with Garrett, Blake, and Jason. This is the weird bachelor worlds where your exes can be your friends and the person who dated the same guy/girl as you at the same time can also be your friend, and you all can be in good relationships with each other.

Also, Colton and Cassie made it clear (and probably due to religious reasons) that they wouldn't be moving in together until they got married. It makes more sense since she's closer to Colton now instead of making that 1 hour - 1 hour 45 minute drive just to see him.

I think they are in a good place right now, and this is the perfect move.

edit PLUS, Colton's step-sister Ryleigh commented that she's excited for summer pool time together so it seems colton's family will be in LA / California this summer, and it already seems that Cassie is close with Colton's family.

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 35 Ryleig10

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvhXXNcn_RN/

I’ts good to hear your views Lavender, i feel better viewing it from your perspective. Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 35 1f475
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:53 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:I think Cassie was just being friendly/nice. I really dont think its gonna turn into a partygirl, her and michelle are both in serious relationships i think this is just convenient for both of them right now as i dont think they are the type to live with boyfriends until they have a ring on their fingers. I actually think Cassie moving has a lot to do with Colton.--if you notice she EDITED the photo to include the part about Caelynn and the other girls...Not saying she doesnt love Caelynn she obviously does and they're close but i find it interesting that being close to colton was the first thing she mentioned. To me that shows her investment in the relationship.

Agree. She added the part about caelynn and the other girls. Obviously she and caelynn are close and so is Michelle and caelynn. Good for them! I do not, however, see them partying together. Going out for dinner and drinks every now and then, yes. Colton has told her that he encourages that. He has his gym time as well and time with guy friends too I’m sure. It’s healthy IMO. Michelle and Cassie are both in school too so a lot of their free time is dedicated to studies. I think this move is a good thing. Just means we will see more C+C together hopefully as well as Michelle and Gregg. As for asking the other girls....she was being nice....not serious. IMO.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:56 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:I think Cassie was just being friendly/nice. I really dont think its gonna turn into a partygirl, her and michelle are both in serious relationships i think this is just convenient for both of them right now as i dont think they are the type to live with boyfriends until they have a ring on their fingers. I actually think Cassie moving has a lot to do with Colton.--if you notice she EDITED the photo to include the part about Caelynn and the other girls...Not saying she doesnt love Caelynn she obviously does and they're close but i find it interesting that being close to colton was the first thing she mentioned. To me that shows her investment in the relationship.

This is true . I just hope she spends more time with Colton then with Caitlyn. I wonder if Caitlyn has other friends out there or if Cassie and Michelle are it .
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:57 pm

She has more friends according to her IG. today she is with some people in Palm Springs.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13