SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 36 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:00 pm

Julie81 wrote:She has more friends according to her IG. today she is with some people in Palm Springs.

Thanks that’s good to know.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 36 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by blueblues Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:37 pm

I think this is a very healthy step. Cassie is someone who has lived with her parents, and who’s last boyfriend tried to tell her where to be, what to wear and what not to drink (and possibly what to think). Having some independence, having her own place and some fun will do her good until it’s time to take the next step.
Besides, it will pretty much be how Colton promised her it would be.

It’s also nice to see how many of Colton’s contestants are on good terms with each other now.

The post:
Credit: @Cassie Randolph Today marks a new chapter for me and @michellerandolph ! I’m not abandoning my beach home, (since I’ll be interning for grad school in HB) but adding a city home to the mix  ..and bonus, I’m now closer to Colton so yay! OH and in the same building as Caelynn! Any other S23 girls wanna join?

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:21 pm

Just a little reminder in case, we do not post personal information such as address's phone numbers emails etc. Smiley

I think that's a very good move on Cassie's part. It's the perfect scenario for all involved. IMHO when you have a solid trusting relationship, ex's don't matter. Besides, being kind doesn't cost anything. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:49 pm

blueblues wrote:I think this is a very healthy step. Cassie is someone who has lived with her parents, and who’s last boyfriend tried to tell her where to be, what to wear and what not to drink (and possibly what to think). Having some independence, having her own place and some fun will do her good until it’s time to take the next step.

I also think this was part of a plan crafted some time ago and it's why Colton rented (as I think it's a rental house) in LA near Michelle's apartment in West Hollywood rather than Huntington Beach (where Cassie seems to have been primarily living with her parents). Her "move" was out of her parents home and into Michelle's new place (she's moving also) but still in West Hollywood. This isn't "living with" Colton - she's said that wouldn't happen until she's engaged or married - but it's a good cover for her for now. IMO she's going to end up spending a lot more time at Colton's house than she will with Michelle.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:59 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
blueblues wrote:I think this is a very healthy step. Cassie is someone who has lived with her parents, and who’s last boyfriend tried to tell her where to be, what to wear and what not to drink (and possibly what to think). Having some independence, having her own place and some fun will do her good until it’s time to take the next step.

I also think this was part of a plan crafted some time ago and it's why Colton rented (as I think it's a rental house) in LA near Michelle's apartment in West Hollywood rather than Huntington Beach (where Cassie seems to have been primarily living with her parents). Her "move" was out of her parents home and into Michelle's new place (she's moving also) but still in West Hollywood. This isn't "living with" Colton - she's said that wouldn't happen until she's engaged or married - but it's a good cover for her for now. IMO she's going to end up spending a lot more time at Colton's house than she will with Michelle.

Yup, and we'll see this when we don't spot Cassie with Michelle, Caelynn, and Mattie in their IG stories because she's at Colton's place. But essentially that's what Michelle does too with Gregg. She was only really ever at her own place when gregg was away filming or if he had a schedule.

I'm excited. For me, this shows me a commitment by Cassie to have the relationship with Colton work. It's not a one-sided sacrifice where Colton drops everything and his life for Cassie, but rather Cassie has made sacrifices to move to West Hollywood to be closer with Colton. It's actually a BIG inconvenience for Cassie to move to West Hollywood because she's interning in huntington beach. But this allows her to be closer with Colton.

I'm so glad this is happening. I know people are raising eyebrows at Caelynn, but it's bound to happen. Cassie is NOT going to cut her friendship with Caelynn, but instead this will allow for Colton and Caelynn to more quickly get rid of any awkwardness. Seeing that Colton has friended Caelynn on IG, it seems evident that he and Caelynn have already talked or facetimed and cleared out any awkwardness.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:47 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

Like LavenderFan said, I actually appreciate Cassie moving because it’s HER making a change for their relationship. Of course I know she reciprocates his feelings now but I know colton has made a lot of compromises and changes for Cassie (waiting on marriage, moving to LA) so it’s nice to see her making the step of leaving her parents house to move closer to colton
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:58 am

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 36 D2t8bzJU0AAzWXg
Colton Underwood @colton
@CassieRandolph pic.twitter.com/SAlV20Fbov
https://mobile.twitter.com/colton
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:08 am

Colton was out doing errands all day with Cassie. Cute IG story they put out. Looks like Colton gets the "boyfriend" of the year award  :cantstopl:He's hangaing her shower curtain and bought her flowers, wine and a card. Oh my !! the boys in L.O.V.E.   Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 36 4256136633 Lucky girl!!!
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:10 am

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 36 D2yfj6bVAAA05m_
Colton Underwood @colton
Postmates date night pic.twitter.com/njKyhcVSoF
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 36 D2yyWReU0AAGPsL
Colton Underwood @colton
This is how I knew my day would be great. This showed up my very own burrito card.... I love you @ChipotleTweets pic.twitter.com/NQkC2lD7dT
https://mobile.twitter.com/colton
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:14 am

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 36 D2x1UpbUkAMEUAQ
Cassie Randolph @CassieRandolph
This has been attached to my wrist ever since I got it. Officially part of #ScrunchieGang thanks to @kaitlynbristowe @dewedit pic.twitter.com/YHMiaARbv7
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 36 D2yfpGJVYAAT4Iq
Cassie Randolph @CassieRandolph
Went with @sugarfish ..on our only piece of furniture. A coffee table pic.twitter.com/B2q9y1LtBj
https://mobile.twitter.com/CassieRandolph
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:24 am

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 36 HM4aeZYo5bTrmUET
cassie + colton @cassieandcolton
@colton pic.twitter.com/rrTTekAE55
Jolena wrote:Colton was out doing errands all day with Cassie. Cute IG story they put out. Looks like Colton gets the "boyfriend" of the year award  :cantstopl:He's hangaing her shower curtain and bought her flowers, wine and a card. Oh my !! the boys in L.O.V.E.   Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 36 4256136633 Lucky girl!!!
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 36 LWqd9IkWQ_vv3RgY
cassie + colton @cassieandcolton
@colton @CassieRandolph pic.twitter.com/SkC6f4E51K
https://mobile.twitter.com/cassieandcolton
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:02 am

Cassie’s last IG story has Caitlyn in her apartment. Don’t know if Colton left or if he’s still there . I m sorry friends or not this cannot be comfortable for Colton . I know all these ex’s from the show are friendly and hang out at clubs and functions together and they get along but this is way to close for comfort imo ,something about Caitlyn I just don’t trust and I don’t know why. Jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13