SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 40 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Jina Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:31 pm

Their twitter exchanges are the best.  Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 40 3806527698 Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 40 3806527698 Always hilarious.

https://twitter.com/CassieRandolph
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 40 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by blueblues Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:48 pm

Jina wrote:Showing off his Girl

https://twitter.com/colton

Credit: @Cassie Randolph  
[h2]best friend
They keep giving us these throwbacks. yes
The second one seems to be a regular safe house I California, but such a sweet pic!
The first one could be in Spain (leaves are turning) on the day they wrapped filming. Cassie looks ready to ride off into the sunset – no makeup, wild hair and a happy smile. :yes:

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:19 pm

Colton just did a SM advertisement to keep hydrated. Ya know the "swipe up" for free sample thing. laugh out loud  I just ordered my free sample to try since the flu is going through this family too.  giggling
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:23 pm

blueblues wrote:

[h2]best friend
The second one seems to be a regular safe house I California, but such a sweet pic!
The first one could be in Spain (leaves are turning) on the day they wrapped filming. Cassie looks ready to ride off into the sunset – no makeup, wild hair and a happy smile. :yes:
The first one is from their People shooting session.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:24 pm

blueblues wrote:

[h2]best friend

What 2nd picture? I only see the safe house pic sitting by the pool and the one colton posted from their people shoot. The one your referring to "leaves are turning" I don''t see.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:41 pm

@blueblues IA that's a SHV! I put a copy in the Statistics/SHV thread for future. I compared previous ones we have in that thread but I don't see anything I can match up. Maybe we'll see it again! yes

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4318p12-the-bachelor-bachelorette-shv-s-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1376006

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:48 pm

Jina wrote:The first one is from their People shooting session.
You are right. I recognize her outfit now. I thought the yellow/brown tones of the trees in the background looked like fall. I'm obviously not familiar with LA in March. Smiley

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:29 am

Jina wrote:Cassie moving out of her parents'house and living closer to Colton is a much needed step in their relationship IMO. It's time for Cassie to "spread her wings." It's the transitional step between leaving your first home and moving in with your BF/fiancé/husband.

In the bachelor world relationships are weird. You are friendly with your exes. You can date your best friend ex. Almost anything is normal. If Colton is great friend with Garett & Becca and even Tia, why Cassie and Caelynn can't be besties?! 
Also Colton made crystal clear unlike any other Bachelor that Cassie was the one &only for him. So there's no jealousy issues for Caston.
IMO Colton eliminated Caelynn before the FD on purpose knowing she's too close to Cassie to avoid things getting weirder between them. So i don't think there's anything wrong in Cassie and Caelynn friendship.

I like your thinking and I hadn’t even thought about it that way before...Colton eliminating caelynn when he did because he didn’t want it to get harder for her and Cassie. Good point and I totally agree.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by pwgolfer Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:02 am

I am wondering if someone could make a banner for Colton and Cassie (if there is one, I missed it-sorry ). I saw one of just Colton but would like to see one of the two of them if possible. Thanks!!

pwgolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:40 am

@pwgolfer I have been working on it, but I have been slammed by real life. I'm hoping to have something in the next few days.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:29 pm

Jina wrote:IMO Colton eliminated Caelynn before the FD on purpose knowing she's too close to Cassie to avoid things getting weirder between them. So i don't think there's anything wrong in Cassie and Caelynn friendship.

^^^ this

Plus I think after HTD Colton knew he was going to pick Cassie and was starting to look to the future in terms of how filming events would appear to Cassie. IIRC Caelynn was a bit further along (in terms of ILY towards Colton) and he didn't want to go into the FS with Caelynn for fear of how Cassie might view it. One thing that IMO Cassie doesn't have to deal with is Colton staying pure to Cassie throughout all the filming of the show; he never did anything that could give her any reason to question his feelings for her.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:12 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Jina wrote:IMO Colton eliminated Caelynn before the FD on purpose knowing she's too close to Cassie to avoid things getting weirder between them. So i don't think there's anything wrong in Cassie and Caelynn friendship.

^^^ this

Plus I think after HTD Colton knew he was going to pick Cassie and was starting to look to the future in terms of how filming events would appear to Cassie. IIRC Caelynn was a bit further along (in terms of ILY towards Colton) and he didn't want to go into the FS with Caelynn for fear of how Cassie might view it. One thing that IMO Cassie doesn't have to deal with is Colton staying pure to Cassie throughout all the filming of the show; he never did anything that could give her any reason to question his feelings for her.

Exactly how I saw it too. Blake even said that Cassie can't look back and question his other relationships or his love for her.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13