SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 54 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Jolena Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:26 am

Bachhh022 wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Jina wrote:They are in Denver. Can't wait for all the updates this weekend.  Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 54 1710264613

Source

They move around really fast !!He was in Tenn yesterday. laugh out loud Gee I wonder if he flew back to LA to get her and then to Denver or did just meet up in Denver. I thought they weren't scheduled to be in Denver until around the 24th . I'm so confused with these two  Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 54 3806527698

They’re so quiet about some things :D their podcast is actually the 15th (Monday) but the aspen ski weekend is this weekend. Blake mentioned on a podcast they were all gonna hang out this weekend Smiley I wonder if they went early to spend time with his mom and dogs first?

I wonder if Colton will hook Cassie up with ski clothes and a few personal lessons from him on the slopes! Should be fun, I can't wait to see pics . Is that the same house that he took Hannah to? Is it his moms house or his fathers? anyone know? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 54 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Jolena Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:25 am

Does anyone have the link to the full segment of Cassie and Colton on Ellen today? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:47 am

Jolena wrote:Does anyone have the link to the full segment of Cassie and Colton on Ellen today? TIA

I'm not sure if this is the full segment or not.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:50 am

^Here is another little snippet at least. I guess that’s all we will get.

Jolena wrote:I wonder if Colton will hook Cassie up with ski clothes and a few personal lessons from him on the slopes! Should be fun, I can't wait to see pics .
I’m not so sure that lessons will be necessary. There was this episode on YO where she went skydiving, and she suddenly realized that she had previously past out several times due to high altitude “like in Tahoe”. After all she grew up only a few hours from Tahoe, so she might be a decent skier/snowboarder. We'll see.
https://youtu.be/qtSZdOViP48?t=451

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:18 pm

Did anyone else think they looked a little weird in the Soothe/ad clip? Cassie was like looking away from the screen and Colton looked sort of put off too and he reached for her hand. Was just wondering if I’m reading into things or if anyone else noticed
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:35 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:Did anyone else think they looked a little weird in the Soothe/ad clip? Cassie was like looking away from the screen and Colton looked sort of put off too and he reached for her hand. Was just wondering if I’m reading into things or if anyone else noticed

I thought they were okay! I think cassie was just nervous to be in front of people and just an hour or two before she was hugging and kissing Colton on the same set as seen by the pictures in the previous page!

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:35 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:Did anyone else think they looked a little weird in the Soothe/ad clip? Cassie was like looking away from the screen and Colton looked sort of put off too and he reached for her hand. Was just wondering if I’m reading into things or if anyone else noticed
I noticed it too. He usually does have his hand on her leg or holding her hand in interviews but with this It seemed he looked over at her and felt something wasen't right and he reached for her .  giggling He is very aware especially when it comes to her. Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 54 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:37 pm

blueblues wrote:^Here is another little snippet at least. I guess that’s all we will get.

Jolena wrote:I wonder if Colton will hook Cassie up with ski clothes and a few personal lessons from him on the slopes! Should be fun, I can't wait to see pics .
I’m not so sure that lessons will be necessary. There was this episode on YO where she went skydiving, and she suddenly realized that she had previously past out several times due to high altitude “like in Tahoe”. After all she grew up only a few hours from Tahoe, so she might be a decent skier/snowboarder. We'll see.

Cassie is definitely experienced on the slopes!

Credit: Michelle’s ig https://www.instagram.com/p/V2yy3UTHqb/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=8dle87kog3yy

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 54 A0a0e210

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:40 pm

lavenderfan wrote:
blueblues wrote:^Here is another little snippet at least. I guess that’s all we will get.

Credit: Michelle’s ig https://www.instagram.com/p/V2yy3UTHqb/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=8dle87kog3yy

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 54 A0a0e210

Thanks! (She looks awesome on the slopes). Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 54 4256136633 I hope we get some pics of them snowboarding together. Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 54 1176891977
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:09 pm

Jolena wrote:
I noticed it too. He usually does have his hand on her leg or holding her hand in interviews but with this It seemed he looked over at her and felt something wasen't right and he reached for her .  giggling He is very aware especially when it comes to her. Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 54 4256136633

Yes, exactly!

But I can’t figure out what it was that upset her
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:51 pm

Just my thought, but it looked like she didn't know where that was going and it made her feel uncomfortable for a minute at first. I think since Mila had played that clip earlier, uncomfortable it must have been, with Colton and Caelyn. I could be wrong but that's just what I got from it. Smiley
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:28 pm

lavenderfan wrote:

Credit: Michelle’s ig https://www.instagram.com/p/V2yy3UTHqb/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=8dle87kog3yy
Aww, baby Cass&Chelle! :swinginglove

I thought so too at first, but when I watched again it just seemed that she was looking at a monitor in front of her showing the same thing as the one behind them. The second the clip is over she looks over to Mila.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13