SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 55 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:55 pm

I think it must've been just a wild experience, meeting Mila, being on Ellen show. And she was looking at the monitor at the side. I didn't think there was anything weird going on
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 55 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:31 pm

I too think she was just looking at the monitor which was probably in front of her. Colton might have tapped her knee to bring her back to the conversation since he is more experienced in front of the camera and knew it looked awkward.

This really got to me, so freakin cute!!!!!

Bachhh022 wrote:If this isn’t the most adorable thing.... :tissuebox

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 55 D36-As0WsAAumYx?format=jpg&name=medium

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:40 pm

Macswife8 wrote:Just my thought, but it looked like she didn't know where that was going and it made her feel uncomfortable for a minute at first. I think since Mila had played that clip earlier, uncomfortable it must have been, with Colton and Caelyn. I could be wrong but that's just what I got from it. Smiley

Leave it to ABC to make people feel uncomfortable. I do think they are well beyond the ABC producers crap and are secure in their relationship enough to just blow off the whole Caelyn thing. jmo

There seems like there was probably more with them then just this clip. Would Mila have  them sit on the couch , ask no questions,no conversation and just had that massage give a way? IDK
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:44 pm

The Cutest sweet kiss

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 55 D3_6jseU4AIXWSt

https://www.instagram.com/coltonunderwood/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/coltonunderwood/ IG stories

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:51 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:The Cutest sweet kiss

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 55 D3_6jseU4AIXWSt
https://www.instagram.com/stories/coltonunderwood/?hl=zh-tw

https://www.instagram.com/stories/coltonunderwood/ IG stories

Cute!! There's also a IG video that colton has up if someone wants to bring it over.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:57 pm

https://www.instagram.com/stories/coltonunderwood/?hl=zh-tw

https://www.instagram.com/stories/coltonunderwood/ IG stories

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:18 am

They look cute in everything  PINKHEART

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 55 57395710
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 55 57154410
Source
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:35 am

I'm loving the concerned BF  giggling giggling But that was way too close in all seriousness.

Cass making snow angels 

Source
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:39 am

The plan is to be @ Coachella next weekend 
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 55 Coache10
Source
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:07 am

Today we have the 1st podcast with the boys (Colton, Jason & Blake). We should be able to get some live IG stories. So make sure to keep an eye on Jason and Kaitlyn IG.
Today's podcast revenue will go to Colton's Foundation. A great gesture from Kaitlyn.  :claphands yes
Also i'm sure we will get some nice pics from the gang hanging out together.  cheerleader

The second podcast with both Colton and Cassie will be on April 15th.
The two podcasts will be available in few days online.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:33 pm

I wonder if colton will bring Cassie despite her not officially being a part of this podcast? I mean they’re all in aspen anyways so unless she’s hanging out with his mom or something it’s a Saturday night so I could definitely see her tagging along!
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:11 pm

Jina wrote:I'm loving the concerned BF  giggling giggling But that was way too close in all seriousness.
She looked concerned too right after. A little rusty perhaps, but shouldn’t it be a fence or net there?
Passing the phone back and forth. Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 55 3806527698

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13