SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 68 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Jina Sat May 04, 2019 2:21 pm

Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 68 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Bachhh022 Sat May 04, 2019 2:38 pm

blueblues wrote:The Today show.
https://www.today.com/video/colton-underwood-and-cassie-randolph-talk-life-after-the-bachelor-58784325811
Not so much substance, but a few cute moments. Can anybody hear what Cassie says after Colton talks about how the show is about the women? Her face says something like “wow, that was smooth”. laugh out loud

Cassie says "you make it too babe" after hes saying how the women make the show v sweet awwww
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat May 04, 2019 3:34 pm

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 68 D5gj1jqWkAUKC77
cassie + colton @cassieandcolton May 1
@colton and @CassieRandolph at Sirius XM in New York for their interviews with @RadioAndySXM and @TheJennyMShow this morning ❤. pic.twitter.com/eoDye4SgSN
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 68 Hrg2fp9IynmBnPcw
cassie + colton @cassieandcolton May 1
Just look at them behind the scenes of the media wall. Those first two seconds are just ❤ @CassieRandolph @colton pic.twitter.com/76HV3cRFlc
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat May 04, 2019 4:30 pm

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 68 L13g8q6ekXJ_rOLo
cassie + colton @cassieandcolton May 2
"She's the perfect balance of sexy and cute". Yes, yes she is @CassieRandolph pic.twitter.com/JRIeW0XjsU
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 68 D5lLbB8WkAA62OL
cassie + colton @cassieandcolton May 2
Rooftop cuties  @CassieRandolph @colton pic.twitter.com/8gZLtGHJfu
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 68 D5raxiNUUAAK0Pt
cassie + colton @cassieandcolton
Having a boyfriend or girlfriend who is also your best friend is the greatest feeling in the entire world ❤ @CassieRandolph @colton pic.twitter.com/xH2BwtA4Je
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 68 D5rTfvmUwAIBw78
cassie + colton @cassieandcolton
Taking on the world together, forever ❤ @CassieRandolph @colton pic.twitter.com/6jMFhHnPMj
https://mobile.twitter.com/cassieandcolton
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun May 05, 2019 1:38 am

Can someone please check Colton's twitter and tell me if all but one of his tweets are deleted. I don't know if there's a glitch in my twitter or if he once again deleted and cleared all his tweets. I only see his latest tweet on there of the dog jumping a fence. Anyone?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 05, 2019 2:23 am

@Jolena I just checked and it says he hasn't tweeted and there is nothing showing up. I don't see even one.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun May 05, 2019 3:06 am

Sprite wrote:@Jolena I just checked and it says he hasn't tweeted and there is nothing showing up. I don't see even one.

Humm I just checked again and it's not even showing the one tweet that was up a little while ago. I wonder what's going on with his twitter. Does anyone know what Could've happened?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sun May 05, 2019 9:54 am

A fun little game
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sun May 05, 2019 10:00 am

Jolena wrote:
Sprite wrote:@Jolena I just checked and it says he hasn't tweeted and there is nothing showing up. I don't see even one.

Humm I just checked again and it's not even showing the one tweet that was up a little while ago. I wonder what's going on with his twitter. Does anyone know what Could've happened?
Something is wrong with his twitter every few days all his tweets gets deleted.
I hope someone asks him about it.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sun May 05, 2019 10:21 am

C&C are spending the weekend with Colt's dad and his partner.

Source

Saige's Stagecoach vlog. A few snippets of Colsie here and there.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sun May 05, 2019 11:28 am

Jina wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Something is wrong with his twitter every few days all his tweets gets deleted.
I hope someone asks him about it.

Either twitter does it every few days or he does, but it’s started to happen so often that I stopped being concerned that it means anything :D
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 05, 2019 5:35 pm

@Jina thanks for posting the videos!! They really know each other better than any other bn couple I have watched doing the newlywed games laugh out loud

I can’t wait to see them on my tv again.. l would enjoy watching something about them maybe like a docu series similar to young once (Cassie’s old show)

I see Cassie and Michelle deleted their YouTube channel:( I was looking forward to a stagecoach vlog oh well..

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13