SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 12th - ATRF - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 12th - ATRF -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 12th - ATRF - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:53 am

northernviewer wrote:Kelly is such a witch .... I can't believe she just said that... Colton on chose Cassie because he wanted what he couldn't have.  The look on Coltons' face says it all, he's insulted.  He loves Cassie, plain and simple..  At least Ryan is gracious to them and has the intelligence to ask the real questions about their relationship... Kelly wants this to be all about her.... I really dislike her at this moment..... You when the real person they are raises their ugly head...
That's a really nasty thing to say to someone. Kelly doesn't know Colton, and this arm chair psychology does her no favours. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 12th - ATRF -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 12th - ATRF - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:03 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Kelly is such a witch .... I can't believe she just said that... Colton on chose Cassie because he wanted what he couldn't have.  The look on Coltons' face says it all, he's insulted.  He loves Cassie, plain and simple..  At least Ryan is gracious to them and has the intelligence to ask the real questions about their relationship... Kelly wants this to be all about her.... I really dislike her at this moment..... You when the real person they are raises their ugly head...
That's a really nasty thing to say to someone. Kelly doesn't know Colton, and this arm chair psychology does her no favours. Jmo.

and she said to Cassie, you just dangled the carrot and he went after it. so insulting. She doesn't even watch the show, how does she know what happens? They handled her well though, especially Colton. He was prepared for her though I thought, and was able to stay gracious throughout the interview. Again, Ryan was gracious and kind to them, asked good questions and the segment was decent, thanks to Colton, Cassie and Ryan. Kelly gets a thumbs down from me...again.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:23 am

Rolly wrote:The producers control so much I’ll bet they knew early on how Colton felt about Cassie and didn’t want to make it so obvious. I’m sure that’s why he didn’t give her a GDR or another 1:1. She probably had no idea how smitten he was early on.

The first I heard about week 4 was from what came out on the Kimmel appearance last night. Source Significantly Cassie replied "I wish I knew back then that's what he thought."

So apparently she didn't have any idea how he felt then and IMO production kept that from her (assuming that they knew which I think is a reasonable assumption).

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:31 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Rolly wrote:The producers control so much I’ll bet they knew early on how Colton felt about Cassie and didn’t want to make it so obvious. I’m sure that’s why he didn’t give her a GDR or another 1:1. She probably had no idea how smitten he was early on.

The first I heard about week 4 was from what came out on the Kimmel appearance last night. Source Significantly Cassie replied "I wish I knew back then that's what he thought."

So apparently she didn't have any idea how he felt then and IMO production kept that from her (assuming that they knew which I think is a reasonable assumption).

IMO ... a lot of conversation in the last 2 episodes and interviews, have explained to me why she was so hesitant... and why he had hope that they could work. So happy he wasn't the puppet many expected him to be (me included) and that he did what he felt he had to, to get the girl.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:38 pm

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 12th - ATRF -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 D1gleHHVAAA3obX
Demi Burnett @demi_burnett
Legends meeting legends #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/oI7nYMwg0k
https://mobile.twitter.com/demi_burnett
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:40 pm

northernviewer wrote:Kelly is such a witch .... I can't believe she just said that... Colton only chose Cassie because he wanted what he couldn't have.  The look on Coltons' face says it all, he's insulted.  He loves Cassie, plain and simple..  At least Ryan is gracious to them and has the intelligence to ask the real questions about their relationship... Kelly wants this to be all about her.... I really dislike her at this moment..... You know, when the real person they are raises their ugly head...

I know Kelly can be a b*tch at these interviews, but Colton's own dad asked him the very same thing....did he want what he couldn't have? I feel the same way. I am still sceptical and will need to see how this whole thing ends before I buy into this relationship. IMO he got an ending where he redeemed himself in the eyes of many...so romantic, etc. However, he still picked the most hesitant woman and if things don't work out, he still comes out smelling like a rose...he tried, he did everything for her...and she will be vilified.

They are both so young and I don't mean that in years. There are plenty of people their age who are much more mature. They both just seem so naive to me...sheltered if you will. I wish them well...together or separetely...but, as always, time will tell.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:53 pm

Imho Colton's dad asking it is completely different, because he asked out of concern for Colton, Kelly asked just to be edgy and in order to mock Colton, imho. And then to accuse Cassie of dangling a carrot in front of him, when in fact imho she did the exact opposite. Imo Kelly just came across rude and mean. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:57 pm

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 12th - ATRF -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 D1gA3TUX0AEV5uw
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
GIVE THIS SOUND GUY A RAISE @fleissmeister!!!!! #TheBachelorFinale pic.twitter.com/JLnCmVHTyU
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin/media/grid?idx=9
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:59 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Imho Colton's dad asking it is completely different, because he asked out of concern for Colton, Kelly asked just to be edgy and in order to mock Colton, imho. And then to accuse Cassie of dangling a carrot in front of him, when in fact imho she did the exact opposite. Imo Kelly just came across rude and mean. Jmo.

Some hate when she does it, others love it, but that is what she does...with all the couples.. It is her job...good cop, bad cop. They aren't special snowflakes. Either way, it is a valid question IMO.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:17 pm

Sprite wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Kelly is such a witch .... I can't believe she just said that... Colton only chose Cassie because he wanted what he couldn't have.  The look on Coltons' face says it all, he's insulted.  He loves Cassie, plain and simple..  At least Ryan is gracious to them and has the intelligence to ask the real questions about their relationship... Kelly wants this to be all about her.... I really dislike her at this moment..... You know, when the real person they are raises their ugly head...

I know Kelly can be a b*tch at these interviews, but Colton's own dad asked him the very same thing....did he want what he couldn't have? I feel the same way. I am still sceptical and will need to see how this whole thing ends before I buy into this relationship. IMO he got an ending where he redeemed himself in the eyes of many...so romantic, etc. However, he still picked the most hesitant woman and if things don't work out, he still comes out smelling like a rose...he tried, he did everything for her...and she will be vilified.

They are both so young and I don't mean that in years. There are plenty of people their age who are much more mature. They both just seem so naive to me...sheltered if you will. I wish them well...together or separetely...but, as always, time will tell.

big difference... Colton's dad asked him out of love and concern... Kelly based her statement on second hand knowledge and ridicule. she couldn't care less about them, just wants to judge them based on her own prejudices.

IMO, basing a persons' maturity based on sexual encounters is just wrong. On that basis ... a 17 year old kid who's been having sex for years is considered wise and mature... but a guy who has control of his mind and body... is considered young.... naïve.... and any other adjective used to describe him/them .... I just don't get it. I find him/them to be very mature. he's handled himself well, answered questions intelligently .. even the never ending nauseum questions about his virginity. He's proving to be more mature than the vast majority who have something to say. Even Joy on the View ... won't give up on the virginity thing.. llike he owes them or anyone an answer.... get over it people.... like he says .. their relationship and them as people are more than whether or not they've had sex. Seriously, who'd the mature ones? IMO .. not the ones that can't ask any intelligent questions outside of ... are you still a virgin? deadhorse deadhorse

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:53 pm

My opinion on their maturity level has nothing to do with how much sex they have had or not. Nor on how well he answers questions since all the contestants are prepped to do media. It is more to do with his romanticized idea of what a relationship is. He sounds like a Harlequin romance novel. She seems to be more realistic, but IMO she is too easily influenced to truly be mature.

I don't care what place the question was coming from. It is the same question and I find it valid.

We clearly see things differently, so I will agree to disagree....other than the virginity thing. That we agree on. Everyone should just shut the hell up about it, however, even there, to me he shows his immaturity...all those coy little smiles. Just say yes or no and they will stop asking. I get he is trying to pretend to not say anything to "protect her reputation", but just by doing that, he really isn't.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:57 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Sprite wrote:

big difference... Colton's dad asked him out of love and concern... Kelly based her statement on second hand knowledge and ridicule.  she couldn't care less about them, just wants to judge them based on her own prejudices.

IMO, basing a persons' maturity based on sexual encounters is just wrong.  On that basis ... a 17 year old kid who's been having sex for years is considered wise and mature... but a guy who has control of his mind and body... is considered young.... naïve.... and any other adjective used to describe him/them .... I just don't get it.  I find him/them to be very mature.  he's handled himself well, answered questions intelligently .. even the never ending nauseum questions about his virginity.  He's proving to be more mature than the vast majority who have something to say.  Even Joy on the View ... won't give up on the virginity thing.. llike he owes them or anyone an answer.... get over it people.... like he says .. their relationship and them as people are more than whether or not they've had sex.  Seriously, who'd the mature ones?  IMO .. not the ones that can't ask any intelligent questions outside of ... are you still a virgin?  deadhorse deadhorse

I agree. I don't see how being honest with two women about your feelings and going after the one you want makes you immature. I don't know how being honest with a guy about not being sure of your feelings in that moment makes you immature. In my opinion they have been very mature. If it was a case of wanting what you can't have, why didn't he go after Becca.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 12th - ATRF - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
SFoster
maryl
Linds911
albean99
Emeralds