SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 12th - ATRF - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 12th - ATRF -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 12th - ATRF - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:06 pm

I guess he should tell them to stop asking him that but then he would be considered rude...he's damned if he do and damned if he don't.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 12th - ATRF -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 12th - ATRF - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:28 pm

pbmax wrote:I guess he should tell them to stop asking him that but then he would be considered rude...he's damned if he do and damned if he don't.

No. He should just answer and stop playing coy. By doing that, he gives them a reason to continue asking. It is rather attention seeking to me....and hence immature.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:44 pm

Sprite wrote:
pbmax wrote:I guess he should tell them to stop asking him that but then he would be considered rude...he's damned if he do and damned if he don't.

No. He should just answer and stop playing coy. By doing that, he gives them a reason to continue asking. It is rather attention seeking to me....and hence immature.

He's basically saying it's between him and her, question answered. I would call that mature. Is he going to act like a school boy and tell all his business on tv. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:54 pm

pbmax wrote:
Sprite wrote:

He's basically saying it's between him and her, question answered. I would call that mature. Is he going to act like a school boy and tell all his business on tv. JMO

I agree it is between him and her, but then don't play with the coy little smile. Either answer or say it is between us....No suggestive little coy smiles. As I said, attention seeking and immature.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:02 pm

Sprite wrote:
pbmax wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I agree it is between him and her, but then don't play with the coy little smile. Either answer or say it is between us....No suggestive little coy smiles. As I said, attention seeking and immature.

again, it is a question of perspective, you seek immaturity and I see grace and tact. It is different to talk about one's own choices and then to discuss details that implicate someone else. Cassie shared that she already was worried about some reactions to her sexuality from her circle when on her one on one date with Colton. I think he is trying to be sensitive to her need for privacy. He is being a gentleman and there are far too few of them represented on tv these days. And this is of course JMO.

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:06 pm

Dolton is an idiot like Cassie. He was the one who kept saying he was a virgin and being incredibly cringeworthy during the FS telling the camera people that he loves them. Now that he’s had sex he’s acting all hahaha it’s a private matter between me and my hostage gf.

JMO!

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:23 pm

IMO the virginity questions will be ending in the next few days so there is that. peace
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:31 pm

I liked Cassie's hair parted on the side at k&r today
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:48 pm

Billysmom wrote:I liked Cassie's hair parted on the side at k&r today

She was absolutely stunning in the View ...pink is her colour

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:15 pm

Relalou wrote:
Sprite wrote:
pbmax wrote:
Sprite wrote:

again, it is a question of perspective, you seek immaturity and I see grace and tact.  It is different to talk about one's own choices and then to discuss details that implicate someone else.  Cassie shared that she already was worried about some reactions to her sexuality from her circle when on her one on one date with Colton.  I think he is trying to be sensitive to her need for privacy.  He is being a gentleman and there are far too few of them represented on tv these days.  And this is of course JMO.
\

I'm sorry, but I don't in any way see it as being graceful or tactful when people ask him the question...he just puts on a suggestive grin. That is just begging for them to keep asking. Nor is it any way protecting her, because by doing so he is suggesting that they have. Yes, it is nobody's business and they shouldn't be asking, but he put it out there so now there is no going back and trying to be coy about it. Sucks to be her because for the moment at least, she is stuck with this dolt and the uncomfortable situation he has put her in. I would love to hear from daddy dearest...and yes, I know he has spent time with them watching the show...but that doesn't mean he likes it.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:43 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Imho Colton's dad asking it is completely different, because he asked out of concern for Colton, Kelly asked just to be edgy and in order to mock Colton, imho. And then to accuse Cassie of dangling a carrot in front of him, when in fact imho she did the exact opposite. Imo Kelly just came across rude and mean. Jmo.

@Cocoasneeze
Kelly is likely just jealous. MANY years ago, like Cassie - Kelly was a fresh-faced, blue-eyed, blond, very beautiful and sexy young woman in love. She is well preserved to be fair but, she’s middle aged. Cassie is a sore reminder. hehehe laugh out loud

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:20 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:Imho Colton's dad asking it is completely different, because he asked out of concern for Colton, Kelly asked just to be edgy and in order to mock Colton, imho. And then to accuse Cassie of dangling a carrot in front of him, when in fact imho she did the exact opposite. Imo Kelly just came across rude and mean. Jmo.

@Cocoasneeze
Kelly is likely just jealous. MANY years ago, like Cassie - Kelly was a fresh-faced, blue-eyed, blond, very beautiful and sexy young woman in love. She is well preserved to be fair but, she’s middle aged. Cassie is a sore reminder.  hehehe  laugh out loud

Cocoasneeze, I will not disagree with you on jealousy part but would like to add that Kelly, to my mind, came across today as rude and snarky in addition to being jealous. I just feel that if you are the host that is not the best way to encourage others to come on your show and allow themselves to be interviewed (mocked?). I generally don't watch Kellyer as I consider her to be full of "fluff comments" but wanted to watch how Cassie and Colton handled her snarkiness. Ultimately I think they did a good job of maintaining their dignity.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 12th - ATRF - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
SFoster
maryl
Linds911
albean99
Emeralds