SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doggoneit Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:39 am

Just one question for Luke P....Did you not know there were cameras filming everything you said?

Poor Hannah. I don't know if it is my bias after seeing and hearing all, but Luke P visibly changes his posture when he lies to Hannah.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:18 pm

Does Luke have issues? Yes. He is ultra competitive and I don't doubt that producers egged that on.

The other guys calling him psycho? Out of line. Way out of line. All I see is a lot of guys who are jealous that she is really into him. Mike saying that he is Luke's biggest competition??? Delusional.

I'm not a fan of Luke's, but I am liking Mike less and less for instigating a lot of this. He is the oldest one there and you would think he would know better. Not what I want from a potential lead.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesareredmyheartisdead Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:26 pm

I am so ready for him to go. I understand producers keep these guys on for drama but this behavior is disturbing.

rosesareredmyheartisdead

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:28 pm

I don't know, picking someone up and full on body slamming them and then flat out lying about it, gives me psycho vibes. And sorry, the way Luke flat out lied to Hannah's face about the conversation with Luke S, while staring her dead in the eyes the whole time he was doing it, nope. He has this eerie calm about him when he's being his most manipulative that yeah sorry, gives me psycho vibes.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:29 pm

Just saying that steroids can bring on super aggressive behavior....

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:57 pm

bluwavz wrote:

laugh out loud. They are look-a-likes!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:35 pm

lleyki wrote:I don't know, picking someone up and full on body slamming them and then flat out lying about it, gives me psycho vibes. And sorry, the way Luke flat out lied to Hannah's face about the conversation with Luke S, while staring her dead in the eyes the whole time he was doing it, nope. He has this eerie calm about him when he's being his most manipulative that yeah sorry, gives me psycho vibes.

Completely agree. His chilling calmness when lying to the guys or Hannah was really scary to me.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:02 am

I feel like such a loser. I have some sick attraction to Luke (I'm WAY too old for him, not my type physically and CERTAINLY not my type with his horrid, abusive personality) that I can't explain. It is through a TV screen, yet I feel drawn to him in some twisted way. Makes me wonder if Hannah had the same feeling, but more so of course since in person. I call it a magnetism, and I can see it applied to Luke. Though I liked her talking on Viall Files that Luke is the biggest light in the room, but you don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing (paraphrased). So true. Knock some sense into me guys though this certainly isn't a mental thing. I think he has a horrible personality.

Help me laugh out loud.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:04 am

@Kels0012 Snap out of it cheeky
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:14 am

I don't think Luke has a horrible personality. He has weaknesses like we all do. Unfortunately his weaknesses were magnified by production. Based on his last Instragram post he wants to learn and grow from this experience. I hope he does JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:20 am

Luke may be a good friend and son/brother  no idea   but when it comes to women if what he thinks is ok is  to lie, discount what they say, act strangely when other guys pay attention to her, make almost everything about himself, then he has work to do before getting the green light to date. He may not be a completely terrible guy however his actions are terrible and the true sign of accountability is him taking active steps for however long is required to make changes.
Please, not on another tv show :thud
JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:06 am

In recent years, MF and crew have kept some of these borderline abusive characters around too long. Someday there is going to be a real incident that won't be "managed" easily. I hope the franchise isn't pushing toward that on purpose to make headlines.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
LaineyG
Kashathediva
Lucas15
Chgohighlife
North