SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:29 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Luke's recent IG post.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Tcj-jngLE/?igshid=1n3d5h30ckoap

Jackazzz...

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by handsanitiser Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:44 am

He's been continuing his BS on social media. He's not sorry, he's not backing down, and he's quite happy to say things that will piss people off.

On the one hand, as a person who's not and never been religious, I think his beliefs are backwards and old fashioned and misogynistic and harmful. They are meaningless to me and I have no respect for them (the beliefs, I mean - I'm not saying I can't have respect for religious people, because I do).  I think his controlling behaviour is a direct result of belonging to a patriarchal faith.  I disagree completely that it's wrong to sleep with multiple people while you're dating, and this isn't a normal situation anyway. I can't wait until we have a season where there's none of this religious/sexual purity stuff involved!

BUT!!! I will say this about Luke P.
I respect that he showed up to MTA.
I respect that he's not afraid of social media opinions, or being called unPC, or whatever else.

**EDITED**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : NO POLITICS)

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:17 am

handsanitiser wrote:He's been continuing his BS on social media. He's not sorry, he's not backing down, and he's quite happy to say things that will piss people off.

On the one hand, as a person who's not and never been religious, I think his beliefs are backwards and old fashioned and misogynistic and harmful. They are meaningless to me and I have no respect for them (the beliefs, I mean - I'm not saying I can't have respect for religious people, because I do).  I think his controlling behaviour is a direct result of belonging to a patriarchal faith.  I disagree completely that it's wrong to sleep with multiple people while you're dating, and this isn't a normal situation anyway. I can't wait until we have a season where there's none of this religious/sexual purity stuff involved!

BUT!!! I will say this about Luke P.
I respect that he showed up to MTA.
I respect that he's not afraid of social media opinions, or being called unPC, or whatever else.
**EDITED**

I generally agree with your comments.  I’d like to put a couple of points forward and hope I don’t offend anyone.   What I’ve found is that people who “find God” later often have much stronger and more “”radical/strict/old fashioned” views than those that have just grown up with strong faith.  Of course, this is not always the case but I have personally come across this.  I can’t explain it, but it’s like the expression “found God” as opposed to God just being part of every day life. I have read that Luke cane on the show to “spread the word of God” and also knowing that Hannah had strong faith as well.  I might be wrong but this Inthink is what Luke’s brother said ??  My other point is that in Australia our shows don’t have fantasy suite/overnight dates, nor do we have pressure for a proposal.   I do believe that you can know if you have strong and compatible physical chemistry without having sex and sleeping together.   Also, you can know if you are generally compatible by spending all day and evening/dinner with someone, especially if there’s not the pressure of engagement at the end and instead wanting to pursue a relationship with that person.     I do wish that US would try a season or two without these pressures.    Of course, just my thoughts.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
LaineyG
Kashathediva
Lucas15
Chgohighlife
North