SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:56 pm

I sounds like it was part of the act but what the spoiler said was that she leaned over the judges table and kissed him. Obs need to watch for ourselves but maybe it was part of his Bit. If not the Yeah waaay early.

ETA the Reddit folk seem to be saying that he kissed her. Also that he has a target on this back. (Per usual FIR syndrome imo)

If it turns out he got the FIR, it is likely they kissed on night one also (most FIRs recently get kissed). So technically the GD was the 3rd time they interacted. I’m begining to think that saying he is falling (as a part of an act perhaps) after a 3rd meeting is not that far fetched. Soneone slap me :headbanging

What was the earliest I'm falling for you on this show ? Robby or Bryan ?

Last edited by nd4reality on Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:43 am; edited 3 times in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:19 pm

He reminds me of Shawn/Kaitlyn. He was in love with her before he met her. If he's not the F1, I say brokenhearted F2.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He reminds me of Shawn/Kaitlyn. He was in love with her before he met her. If he's not the F1, I say brokenhearted F2.

Bryan Abs also.

He was “sure” out the limo. Intense.

I remember all the heated back and forth on this like it was yesterday.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:08 am

Well well.. see if he continues the FIR tread or if finally ends. Not really a fan so far so we shall see.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1f49c

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 8367-910 thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 I_got_13 thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 E5kqdm15 thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:30 am

@nd4reality right. I forgot about my honey Bryan. beatingheart

By the article upthread, the whole family was scouting her prior to filming and were relieved it was her because they thought she was a good fit for him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:14 pm

Not that it makes a difference till the show actually airs but the reddit folk have more details on that GD. Not sure if I can bring it here (I won't for sure) but search for first group date (spoilers) on there and take a look if interested. I

ETA
Instagram post in the FIR spoiler with first meeting clip.

Link :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvKiQN3gJ_v/

ETA 2 : link to another article on Luke

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2019/03/luke-p-parker-bachelorette-instagram-bio/

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:48 pm

So his following number has changed by 1.

Also I could barely see 2 contestants whose numbers have not changed at all plus another 6 whose following numbers have not changed. Maybe I'm missing something and should just hold my horses.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:01 pm

I'd hold my horses but honestly with Luke I'm hoping his relationship with Hannah peaks too early and a dark horse emerges as F1. Nothing against the guy, just don't like the vibe I got at ATFR. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:36 pm

Yeah who knows what is going on. She seems to be making decisions quickly enough and I trust she makes the best ones for herself. She did say she wanted someone who loves her fiercely so hopefully one of these guys does it for her.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:14 am

ahead of tonight's RC:

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Luke_p10
https://www.instagram.com/luke_parker777/

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:27 pm

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Luke_210
https://www.instagram.com/luke_parker777/

He has 6 less followers and is following 2 more. Just to keep an eye on.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:03 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:@Aunties_Love thanks Al. Hope your family is doing better and thanks for updating us on filming/stats.

No problem.  Yes, nephew is putting up a great fight from the cancer.  Love him and so admire him for his strength.  Just trying to get caught up with things here.

Auntie- So sorry to hear about your nephew. I'm thinking of you and praying for him. I have a nephew who had cancer a few years ago and he is doing great! I can't wait to hear great news about your nephew. I always love your pre season diligence and updates. Thanks for being here during trying times.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
LaineyG
Kashathediva
Lucas15
Chgohighlife
North