SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:07 am

Well how did the Notebook end? They ended up together again after a few years right? Everyone said Tyler reminded them of a Nicholas Sparks character.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:11 am

Ash2214 wrote:@alwayscooking I think ultimately Hannah’s connection with Tyler was just that good and special. He was her knight and shining armor like you said. What we’ve seen they just can’t hide it (even though it seems like they’ve tried to in the editing room) and for whatever reason, Hannah walked away from it.

But then why not show more of Tyler, and give him the physical/player edit that Hannah even spoke about? Instead they show Tyler as her rock. I don't know, this season makes no sense to me.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:13 am

I need the girls to consent to that video/those photos being released. I get not wanting their names attached but OMG I want this scumbag exposed for everything. This girlfriend issue is bad enough, but his bar behavior? Yikes.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:14 am

Ash2214 wrote:@alwayscooking I think ultimately Hannah’s connection with Tyler was just that good and special. He was her knight and shining armor like you said. What we’ve seen they just can’t hide it (even though it seems like they’ve tried to in the editing room) and for whatever reason, Hannah walked away from it.

Yeah, like maybe she didn’t feel deserving although she preached it. I cannot believe she’s ok with this Jed chit show or can she ? On her podcast with Nick, she was engaged but went back to her jerky ex who played her a second time .

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:16 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Aside from the spoilers, Jed being f1 just doesn't make any sense to me.. I'm just really confused by the edit, I don't see anything that leads me to believe it's Jed .. I'm not saying Hannah doesn't have a connection with Jed, she does.  But the story this season is Luke and Hannah's obsession with him, and her growth in learning what's not good for her and what is.  Tyler has really been her knight and shining armor with that.  Tyler's 1-1 date was incredible to watch, to see her so tense and upset and to have him ease her down to a place where she said she was calm was amazing.  That date seriously brought tears to my eyes, I don't think I have ever felt so strongly that a couple was meant to be together on this show as I do them.   I'm just not getting the emotional connection with Jed as I do with Tyler.  The edit showed Tyler as being her rock in a bad time, to pick her up and love her unconditionally , why do that if he's not her final guy.  

Jed looks like a bore because he is edited in this way, imho, but he is rather personable on IG.   See, Lauren Luyendyk.  She was edited as almost a mute, but she actually talks in RL.  Go figure.  laugh out loud.

And Lauren was his f2 , yes he changed his mind but she was edited as f2
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:33 am

I still can’t comprehend today’s events. The edit imo is not favouring Jed as f1 in my limited experience. I just don’t see the passion or connection, I wish I did. Imo Hannah either, like others have said, was scared of her feelings for Tyler and her insecurities lead her to Jed OR she was too busy dreaming about living in Nashville with a potential country music star. I have to wonder if the instastory of her stressed in Mexico was not Jed related. Imo this is going to get ugly. Noticed Luke P reposted the twitter about him having the last laugh in all this. Sorry can’t bring across. Hate the idea that Jed’s behaviour is going to b his redemption as both men have disrespected women in the name of love which imo is unacceptable.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:34 am

Now every female in NYC will be running with Tyler on Thursday morning. See his IG story?

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:36 am

I love him for spreading awarness in charities, mental health and physical health. Let's compare to Jedd who likes to promote his music. It's LOL worthy. Tyler is a good man JMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:39 am

Diana wrote:I love him for spreading awarness in charities, mental health and physical health. Let's compare to Jedd who likes to promote his music. It's LOL worthy. Tyler is a good man JMHO

I hope a good one scoops him up!!

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:39 am

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Screen27

Source, IG link to Haley Stevens:
https://instagram.com/lyricsandlipstick?igshid=1ay8lca0y2ivi

Hannah's brother Patrick is following Haley, Jed's ex. Seems like the family is trying to get to the bottom of this.
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:40 am

I feel like Jed is Hannah’s Jef with one f and I’m having PTSD. :tinfoil
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:44 am

Apparently Hannah’s brother actually followed her before he followed Tyler so he’s been following her for a while now.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly