SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:02 am

Bachhh022 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:It's very possible Jed may have told Hannah everything about the ex, ala Arie and Lauren.  no idea

This is the one reason i can think of why theyre together. If Jed told Hannah about it pre PEOPLES release i could see it being ok. It all depends on how it ended and how honest jed has been with her

But if he told Hannah about having a girlfriend before filming ended you would think he would have done the stand up thing and told his gf what happened, but he didn't. He ignored her which leads me to believe he was just hoping it would never come out. And if he told Hannah only because the story was coming out, in my mind that's the same as not saying anything at all. Still sleazy.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doggoneit Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:10 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuH6_FOl4cS/

This photo was taken 16 weeks ago. Just like the timeline the ex gave. Last week of February. This is STILL up on his IG. Just take it down! It adds more fuel to the fire. If he has a press team (which I read that he does with his music label) they are sitting on their hands.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:12 am

Anyone seen the @willcalledapp - instagram Nashville’s dating app as looks like Jed and I think his ex did an adv for them. Oh the irony keeps coming. Sorry can’t bring over. Today is going to b another interesting day by the looks. I hope hannah is single or has Tyler on speed dial to bring her off the edge.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:16 am

The ex is 27?!?! I‘m befummbled

Also, a switcheroo live on the ATFR would be the best way to go IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:22 am

Loulou wrote:Anyone seen the @willcalledapp - instagram Nashville’s dating app as looks like Jed and I think his ex did an adv for them. Oh the irony keeps coming. Sorry can’t bring over. Today is going to b another interesting day by the looks. I hope hannah is single or has Tyler on speed dial to bring her off the edge.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvzmSUtBi3-/

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:24 am

@Loulou
10 weeks ago.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:26 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvcdeMAhlVI/

AND, the jacket!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:28 am

Doggoneit wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BuH6_FOl4cS/

This photo was taken 16 weeks ago.  Just like the timeline the ex gave.  Last week of February.  This is STILL up on his IG.  Just take it down!  It adds more fuel to the fire.  If he has a press team (which I read that he does with his music label) they are sitting on their hands.  

Those are the same shorts he is wearing as the headline image of the people's magazine article with his ex. It's probably her who took that picture.

Also adding this, the ad he did with his ex. He is wearing the same jacket as his one-on-one with Hannah no no
https://www.instagram.com/p/BvcdeMAhlVI/?igshid=9camb5e1lmej
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:31 am

Doggoneit wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BuH6_FOl4cS/

This photo was taken 16 weeks ago.  Just like the timeline the ex gave.  Last week of February.  This is STILL up on his IG.  Just take it down!  It adds more fuel to the fire.  If he has a press team (which I read that he does with his music label) they are sitting on their hands.  
Honestly I think he thought he could get away with. Jed is still following his ex on Instagram plus the photo in Bahamas. Then we have all the rumours post show. Total arrogance imho or he is single. Wonder if his fathers post after htm is now relevant to this mess.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:43 am

When seasons get this out of whack and don't follow a typical format for spoilers, SHV's, or even episodes it usually means the ending is not a standard FRC either. Do we have any screencaps of a FRC? The fact that Tyler and Jed are friendly is even a bit odd. I'm leaning towards Hannah being single. Maybe that even explains Jed's grabby hands (still doesn't excuse the gf situation). Hannah hasn't shown that she is anywhere near ready for a relationship. She appears to like playing dress up, be in front of a camera, and the center of attention but not ready to be a good partner to anyone. TPTB have hinted that Hannah may not get there this season and I'm ready to believe it.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:45 am

misslurking wrote:So the person running bachelor.spoilers shared more intel she has on the peoples magazine stroy, bringing this over as I think this story is going to develop more considering we haven't heard anything from Jed or Hannah yet.

Non of Jed's friends are supporting the ex anymore, they feel betrayed by her. They are all on Jed's side. Apparently the relationship was over. She texted all the girls in the circle to back her up and no one will. From the point of view of the person running the spoiler account, all she thinks is she doesn't know what to think anymore  no idea
@misslurking so the bachelor.spoilers girl had also posted on Reddit yesterday that the same friends informed her that Jed was absolutely not engaged based on how he had been acting since he came home; so we are to believe the same friends now over People mag that fact checks its stories?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:48 am

@mercieme

From your mouth to God's ears!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly