SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CHO Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:54 pm

The obstacle for him toovercome is to settle things with the girlfriend back home - FIRST ! imo
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:57 pm

CHO wrote:The obstacle for him toovercome is to settle things with the girlfriend back home - FIRST !  imo

He also might have more obstacles like all the girls who reported to Patrick . Me thinks that of course .

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:02 pm

I just want Jed to come out of hiding, but it makes me wonder if he was told to remain silent...for now. He knows he will get bashed to death, but does production have any power over this? Hannah posting on IG "I'm stronger than you think", which she is seen arm wrestling, BUT I believe she is talking about something else, a subliminal message...the scandal surrounding Jed. Imho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:10 pm

Jed-ouche is in a chit pile plain and simple . Not even talking about Haley . Jed might have inspired a #metoo movement right here on this show . Whatever the case, Patrick seems interested and I applaud him for that no matter the result. To start the show with a Scott and end with a Jed is irony at it’s best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:29 pm

If so, y’all, and he tells her and she is going to pick Tyler and then jed comes back and she STILL picks him.....I just can’t deal with that. That’s nuts to me and I can’t sit back and listen to Hannah try to spin it. She sent Scott home but will pick jed even though he went the whole time had done the same thing.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:31 pm

Kas_256 wrote:I have just read the ENews article from Hayley today and something she said really stood out to me.

“she says she eventually realized, "This was my love story. I wanted to be in control of what people said." “

Does anyone else read into this as a possibility that Jed does in fact bring it up with hannah in future episodes. Hayley heard about it and wanted to get her story out first with her side of it all before the show and Jed spun/edited it to suit them?
i like this. but how would she know what jed talked to hannah about on the show? it sounds like he did not talk to her when he came back.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:33 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
Kas_256 wrote:I have just read the ENews article from Hayley today and something she said really stood out to me.

“she says she eventually realized, "This was my love story. I wanted to be in control of what people said." “

Does anyone else read into this as a possibility that Jed does in fact bring it up with hannah in future episodes. Hayley heard about it and wanted to get her story out first with her side of it all before the show and Jed spun/edited it to suit them?
i like this. but how would she know what jed talked to hannah about on the show? it sounds like he did not talk to her when he came back.

Same circle of Friends?

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:34 pm

Loulou wrote:If u go back and RE watch Hannah’s Build interview she is asked about sending guys with gfs home. She is v clear that she will not tolerate it and how disrespectful it is to her and the other men. Very enlightening.  No way I think Hannah knew about the gf. She made no room for Jed to have a redemption moment.

This is why I went back and re-watched Episode one, and made SC's of all the times the camera focused on Jed during the Scott fiasco. (it's posted a couple pages back) It was A LOT! Coincidentally Jed was shown having his 1-1 time with Hannah and then boom Demi showed up to spy on the cheater Scott. There was so much focus on Scott keeping a girl back home on the line in case this didn't work out and Hannah being PO'd, she wasn't going to tolerate it. Watching it back again, knowing what we know now with Jed and his babe back home, there is no way, TP didn't know about Jed and are setting Hannah up. No way!

The thing is, if Jed does tell her on FD's I have no idea how she can trust the guy, after demanding everyone be real and honest, he's flat out lied to her. If he really cared about her he would have came clean when he was being all "honest" about his intentions back on his first 1-1 date.

If Jed leaves, and comes back FRC day, how would he have met Hannah's parents? Or is that a f3 RC that Hannah is talking to CH when he said someone is ready to propose?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:37 pm

If Jed was truly "open and honest" with Hannah during the show about Haley, one would deduce he'd go home and be the bigger man and tell Haley what was up too, instead of ghosting her.

The actual correct decision here was probably to try to contact Haley during filming - at hometowns perhaps. I remember Jesse Cinsack back in the day, broke up with some girl when he was home for hometowns, so don't tell me it's not possible. Ed went home mid filming and had multiple relations with women. Jed could have figured out a way to break things off with Haley too. At the very least, once he got home he could have been the bigger man. He wasn't, so I doubt he was super upfront with Hannah either. jmo
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:40 pm

Julie81 wrote:If so, y’all, and he tells her and she is going to pick Tyler and then jed comes back and she STILL picks him.....I just can’t deal with that. That’s nuts to me and I can’t sit back and listen to Hannah try to spin it. She sent Scott home but will pick jed even though he went the whole time had done the same thing.

The one thing it will do is knock Hannah off her high horse in that regards . Standing high and mighty about not wanting to see a guy with a GF and then picking one that did . We trust that Tyler will be ok . Cannot say the same for Jed-ouche.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:40 pm

I just feel that at the end of all this - she will stick with him. A real ending would be
if she did walk away. To me, - the "talk" episode from last week - she looked very
tired and really did not have much spirit - perhaps things had started to bubble up
at that time as well.
As everyone has said - it is their lives - but based on what we have seen - Tyler and
Peter just seemed like very special young men. Oh well - to me - the show started
off as a very exciting season - but, now, what a shame at the end. IMHO.

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:41 pm

I didn’t watch the aol build interview. If she said all those things about the men having gf’s and her not tolerating it, etc etc., I can’t see how she did know during filming then. Otherwise she has made herself look like a fool because there is no way she can dig her self out of that.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly