SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by violetstoo Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:14 pm

misslurking wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Not sure if it was a hint but Becca defended Garrett a lot about the likes. Arie gave hints about his switched to Lauren I believe. Heck he gave hints he was still interested in Lauren liking her picture before the season even aired. Yeah Hannah isn't really acting like past leads when it comes to that.

i hate saying it again and again so i am sorry in advance but something feels offfff.
I was never around real time for Rachel's season so i am not sure what to believe as everyone says this is how team peter would react about the new spoilers but I cant help but feel like the new spoilers are not right either. Sorry will be the last time I say it now. Something is majorly OFF about RS and his new spoilers.

Yes, not buying the media spin as well. The producers did the same in promoting Peter, as they have done with Tyler C. Yet, there is something about Jed that is not right about his personhood. This was thought even before the story of his girlfriend, and him confessing he was only on the show for his music. When he made this statement, the red flag came up and said 'Run', he'll choose music over Hannah every time. Was he really being passionate about his life choice, or selfish about wanting 'showtime', who knows, don't really care for him. Likewise, Hannah's personality and lifestyle choices don't seem to jive with Jed's personality, they seem to become much more intuitive with Tyler. I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't change her choice by the end of the show, and pull an Arie or Jason. She seems similar to these two to want her own way, not matter the show. You should have seen Chris Harrison's face, when she said she couldn't continue the show cantstopl JMO who knows, it's just reality tv, or is it? hehehe

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:21 pm

violetstoo wrote:
misslurking wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Not sure if it was a hint but Becca defended Garrett a lot about the likes. Arie gave hints about his switched to Lauren I believe. Heck he gave hints he was still interested in Lauren liking her picture before the season even aired. Yeah Hannah isn't really acting like past leads when it comes to that.

i hate saying it again and again so i am sorry in advance but something feels offfff.
I was never around real time for Rachel's season so i am not sure what to believe as everyone says this is how team peter would react about the new spoilers but I cant help but feel like the new spoilers are not right either. Sorry will be the last time I say it now. Something is majorly OFF about RS and his new spoilers.

Yes, not buying the media spin as well.  The producers did the same in promoting Peter, as they have done with Tyler C. Yet, there is something about Jed that is not right about his personhood.  This was thought even before the story of his girlfriend, and him confessing he was only on the show for his music. When he made this statement, the red flag came up and said 'Run', he'll choose music over Hannah every time.  Was he really being passionate about his life choice, or selfish about wanting 'showtime', who knows, don't really care for him.  Likewise, Hannah's personality and lifestyle choices don't seem to jive with Jed's personality, they seem to become much more intuitive with Tyler.  I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't change her choice by the end of the show, and pull an Arie or Jason. She seems similar to these two to want her own way, not matter the show. You should have seen Chris Harrison's face, when she said she couldn't continue the show cantstopl  JMO who knows, it's just reality tv, or is it? hehehe

That is the crazy part, this is not just a reality show. This is Hannahs life. Now in shambles apparently if the new development is to be believed. This season felt very old school. Sean picking Catherine- the so not obvious front runner or how JP would have the quite confidence that Tyler displays now. Always the one with clear mind and endless support for the lead.

Either they gave Tyler the saint edit or I am projecting some major preconceived notions. Sean went with his gut, so did Ashley when her sister went total anti- JP in the end. I just assumed Hannah did too.

misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:26 pm

misslurking wrote:
violetstoo wrote:
misslurking wrote:

Yes, not buying the media spin as well.  The producers did the same in promoting Peter, as they have done with Tyler C. Yet, there is something about Jed that is not right about his personhood.  This was thought even before the story of his girlfriend, and him confessing he was only on the show for his music. When he made this statement, the red flag came up and said 'Run', he'll choose music over Hannah every time.  Was he really being passionate about his life choice, or selfish about wanting 'showtime', who knows, don't really care for him.  Likewise, Hannah's personality and lifestyle choices don't seem to jive with Jed's personality, they seem to become much more intuitive with Tyler.  I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't change her choice by the end of the show, and pull an Arie or Jason. She seems similar to these two to want her own way, not matter the show. You should have seen Chris Harrison's face, when she said she couldn't continue the show cantstopl  JMO who knows, it's just reality tv, or is it? hehehe

That is the crazy part, this is not just a reality show. This is Hannahs life. Now in shambles apparently if the new development is to be believed. This season felt very old school. Sean picking Catherine- the so not obvious front runner or how JP would have the quite confidence that Tyler displays now. Always the one with clear mind and endless support for the lead.

Either they gave Tyler the saint edit or I am projecting some major preconceived notions. Sean went with his gut, so did Ashley when her sister went total anti- JP in the end. I just assumed Hannah did too.

After working a bit this morning and just stepping away from all this for a while, I’ve decided that I still am confused.

Carry On.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:39 pm

@Julie81 I'm confused as well, I wish I could get some work done but yeah, that's not happening. laugh out loud

The timing of this People story seems very convenient. RS broke the news that Jed was the f1 and then boom this story breaks the same day. Is People affiliated with the show at all since they always do the post show photo spread? Would TPTB have to give an okay to release the story at this particular time?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:48 pm

I think someone else mentioned it a few pages back.. but why would people release an article hurting the credibility of the F1 who’s going to be on their cover in 6 weeks? They don’t usually roll that way.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:50 pm

alwayscooking wrote:@Julie81  I'm confused as well, I wish I could get some work done but yeah, that's not happening. laugh out loud

The timing of this People story seems very convenient.  RS broke the news that Jed was the f1 and then boom this story breaks the same day. Is People affiliated with the show at all since they always do the post show photo spread?  Would TPTB have to give an okay to release the story at this particular time?

I’m wondering the same thing. It’s just all suspect to me. I know RS chose his timing wisely. I’m pretty sure he knew the story was going to drop yesterday so he dropped his spoiler for Jed being f1 yesterday to coincide with it. Not sure about the filler episode and how that plays into it though. It’s all just so suspicious.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:52 pm

@okkaayy It is a bit odd. It wasn’t like People just picked up the story from another outlet and then credited that other outlet and wrote about it.

People got the exclusive and ran with it. It was the main story on their website all day yesterday.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:55 pm

Julie81 wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:@Julie81  I'm confused as well, I wish I could get some work done but yeah, that's not happening. laugh out loud

The timing of this People story seems very convenient.  RS broke the news that Jed was the f1 and then boom this story breaks the same day. Is People affiliated with the show at all since they always do the post show photo spread?  Would TPTB have to give an okay to release the story at this particular time?

I’m wondering the same thing. It’s just all suspect to me. I know RS chose his timing wisely. I’m pretty sure he knew the story was going to drop yesterday so he dropped his spoiler for Jed being f1 yesterday to coincide with it. Not sure about the filler episode and how that plays into it though. It’s all just so suspicious.

The IG comment I posted yesterday said they have a contract with ABC. I would like to know the truth behind that.

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:58 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@okkaayy It is a bit odd. It wasn’t like People just picked up the story from another outlet and then credited that other outlet and wrote about it.

People got the exclusive and ran with it. It was the main story on their website all day yesterday.

Isn’t that crazy too? That what is weird to me about this. I don’t know why they’d do it. They didn’t have to run it at all. They could have ignored it. I’m sure they get all kind of tips and leads on stories and just let them go because they don’t want to go in that direction with things but they chose to run with this story and now Jed will be featured front and center in 6 weeks looking all lovey after you just claimed he had a gf and lied about it. Just don’t get it.

Unless....the show knew and is planning to redeem him in the upcoming episodes. Like, “Jed came here to promote his career never thinking he would find someone like Hannah.” Or some horse sh!% like that.

Like I said. I’m still confused. Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:58 pm

I'm not usually one for conspiracy theories, but I wonder if they are trying to shake things up since Tyler was so obvious? Yep, still in denial but mostly because I don't want Hannah with a sleazy cheater.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:04 pm

Hannah doing excessive promotions first half of her season. The sudden extra week added to the episodes. Show straight up spoiling Lukes end. Rs drops his spoilers and asap Peoples magazine comes up with the article on Jed.

There really is something brewing with the production staff. No way they let people come out of the article NOW. They could have requested People to wait for the season to play out in case they really did have a heads up. Wouldn't the exclusive jeopardize the ratings of the show ? wouldn't people magazine get a bigger bang for their buck if they came up with this news article if Jed the F1 was exposed ? instead of Jed the front runner ?

my mind has lot of conspiracy theories too ! i cant lie.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:13 pm

misslurking wrote:Hannah doing excessive promotions first half of her season. The sudden extra week added to the episodes. Show straight up spoiling Lukes end. Rs drops his spoilers and asap Peoples magazine comes up with the article on Jed.

There really is something brewing with the production staff. No way they let people come out of the article NOW. They could have requested People to wait for the season to play out in case they really did have a heads up. Wouldn't the exclusive jeopardize the ratings of the show ? wouldn't people magazine get a bigger bang for their buck if they came up with this news article if Jed the F1 was exposed ? instead of Jed the front runner ?

my mind has lot of conspiracy theories too ! i cant lie.

Quite the contrary. They ran it because they know it will boost their ratings. People will tune in until the end to see how it all plays out. They know exactly what they are doing. :uptonogood laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly