SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:56 pm

Julie81 wrote:
Alanna wrote:While Jed is out there being a POS as usual (I would bet), I’m reading abt Tyler and his run on Reddit and everyone who was there is reporting how nice and humble and respectful he was. So I guess it’s possible to interact with women and not grab their behinds or get their phone numbers. Revelations on the daily happening.

Oh goodness, I know. Just came from there and it looked amazing. I’ll be in nyc next month for a few days. It looks as though he is continuing this fun run thing. Y’all, if I’m there when he plans one, I’m going and I may never return home.

In all seriousness, he really seemed like a great guy, huh?

He does!

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cari Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:04 pm

Cari wrote:Oooh The Plot Thickens!

Y'all have something going there. TPTB removed Scott. TPTB removed Tyler G. How in the world do they not know about Jed? Hmm  Rolling Eyes

Ok i will take part with your "Conspiracy Theory" ESPECIALLY that Patrick is on a witch este "Jed" hunt.

My Timeline is this.

Tyler was the F1 at the FRC as to why RS thought he was initially the F1 (see his May 2019 post. He said FRC does not lie sort of thing)

BUT Hannah changed her mind. Chooses Jed when Jed allegedly comes back at the FRC (being discussed in the SC thread)

Post show. Hannah and Jed would have far and few between SHVs.

WHILE the Luke P Show is still ongoing.

Tyler being the Precious Tyler that he is. Not letting the world know he is heartbroken.

Though perhaps a snippet of him still thinking of Hannah was probably the IG story with "Coffee " by Miguel

Tyler being good friends with Jed on the show is happy for his buddy while Tyler tries to move on.

Insert Jed with his post show "Cheating on his Fiancee" behavior.

TPTB surely already got wind of this. Methinks, shielding Hannah B from it.

Boom. People Mag had an expose. BachNation is now majority anti - Jed.

BUT Hannah B still in love with Jed. Stands by her man.

Insert between these timeline Hannah B's family particularly Patrick gathering info.

Do we think TPTB does not know this during the show? You're right.

TPTB had a Bachelor who did not choose anyone (Hello, Brad!), a Bachelor had a Mesnick, (literally and figuratively), had an Arie, had an immortalized Jump Fence (that had Colton even win an Award and is now a Bach Fave),

but did we see yet a Season where the Drama continues after AFTR? No. Not like what Arie did with Becca.

So methinks, this is what's TPTB gonna do after this "Jed Scandal".

It is still 6 weeks till AFTR. They will create an entirely different storyline WHILE the show is airing. I cannot fully say it is damage control. I think they really had this planned long before Scott was outted. They plan to out Jed. Not now. Theyll see how Hannah B will react to all this THEN theyll set it up. Perhaps 3 weeks before the Finale. Hannah B will confront Jed. Break up even. Contacts Tyler. And Tyler does....

uhhmmm Tyler does...  scratch

i dunno. My Fan Fiction is still unfinished. I'm torn if i want Tyler to accept Hannah B or not.

Fiction this Timeline maybe i now think TPTB KNOWS about Jed long before this was made public.

The question is will they allow an Ed 2.0 to happen again?

Sorry to quote my own Fictional Timeline. I'm sticking to others' theory that TPTB knows BUT Hannah B does not.

Now when does Hannah B learn about the GF thingy? in my version of the Narrative, Hannah B learns about it Post Filming.

However, some of you might be right, too that Jed "confesses" to Hannah B perhaps on FD. Now, now, now, was the airquote "Truth" the same as the Ex'? Nah. Super duper watered down version that Hannah B's knee jerk reaction is rage then takes him back at the FRC as she changes her mind from Tyler F1 to Jed F1.

As mentioned from previous posts, family of Tyler were led to believe he is F1. RS' original Tyler F1 post mentioned the FRC

so what gives?

The Super Duper Watered Down Confession of Jed did NOT deter Hannah B's airquote "love" for Jed.the insert my Timeline again.

Whichever it is during filming, my stand is TPTB knew about Jed. It is laughable imo for anyone to think that they were suprised like the rest of the Bachelor Nation rofl

It is up to Hannah B now. If my Fiction becomes Reality. When she finds out the gravity of the Jedness Monstrosity. It is up to her if she will go along with the Unreal making of TPTB from the Expose till the Finale. She could either go Beastmode on Jed and have a Bachelorette Season we have NOT seen yet OR

Hannah B does a Jillian with Ed 2.0

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:07 pm

I know Hannah said earlier in the season that she stands by all her decisions but she needs to start taking some of them back because she is taking L after L. Damn. She’s going out SAD sad. God helps those who help themselves bby girl. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:10 pm

ReneeM wrote:I know Hannah said earlier in the season that she stands by all her decisions but she needs to start taking some of them back because she is taking L after L. Damn. She’s going out SAD sad. God helps those who help themselves bby girl. All jmo.
Imagine how much her family hates this POS. I can’t.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:15 pm

Hannah this season investing all her emotions & energy into the worst guys and ignoring any semblance of common sense she had:
metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 28249410
x

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:18 pm

@ReneeM Hey, I’m wondering if the problem with Hannah is she’s color blind ? She for certain cannot see Red Flags!!!!! :crazed

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:21 pm

ReneeM wrote:Hannah this season investing all her emotions & energy into the worst guys and ignoring any semblance of common sense she had:
metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 28249410
x
This picture is perfect in so many scenarios laugh out loud, especially this one.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:23 pm

Tyler did a major clean up of his IG. He got rid of over 600 people he was following before he left. @Opal sleuthed him before RS and we captured his IG.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5101-bachelorette-15-tyler-cameron-sleuthing-spoilers

If anyone posted anything from an article, a vid or from social media without a link it's been deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:26 pm

Isn’t that funny? They may need Tyler to save them

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Tyler did a major clean up of his IG. He got rid of over 600 people he was following before he left. @Opal sleuthed him before RS and we captured his IG.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5101-bachelorette-15-tyler-cameron-sleuthing-spoilers

If anyone posted anything from an article, a vid or from social media without a link it's been deleted.
Meanwhile Jed wasn’t even smart enough to unfollow his girlfriend after he got engaged to someone else and came home. Ya hate to see it giggling

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:31 pm

ReneeM wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Tyler did a major clean up of his IG. He got rid of over 600 people he was following before he left. @Opal sleuthed him before RS and we captured his IG.

Meanwhile Jed wasn’t even smart enough to unfollow his girlfriend after he got engaged to someone else and came home. Ya hate to see it giggling

Your mind! metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 3806527698 Until today. He unfollowed today! Shows , it’s not only about the bod, it’s about the brains :crazed

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:40 pm

Anyone see tylers account before he deleted? I’m curious as to what he deleted. I’m going to assume it was probably photos with an ex.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly