SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:29 pm

I don’t blame Hannah, I’m extremely frustrated with her lack of confidence, self esteem and self worth. IMHO Jed is a master manipulator, from what has been report he appears to have had 3 serious relationships - one woman ending up with potential eating disorder, second was manipulated into waiting for him whilst on datingrealty show and third is now being humiliated on national tv. Add in the casual relationships, cheating allegations and inappropriate sexual behaviour. There is no way imo his habits will cease unless he acknowledges the problem, takes ownership and gains help I don’t see that happening anytime soon. The guy was a stripper and wants to be an entertainer - he loves attention regardless of his bachelorette tv image. IMHO His body language which many have commented on has been a huge give away that he was there for self promoting only. Once he got to F4 I think he could see the benefits of sticking around for his career. F1 for a period is icing on the cake for him. Hannah has a huge fan base. He gets it all- free rent, shilling, free music promotion etc etc. His friends will all be patting him on the back and going along for the ride. Praying that Hannah dumps his sorry azz and sends the right message to all her young fans. Where is the beast? The self growth and self respect?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sunshine50 Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:37 pm

I haven't been able to keep up the last few days for many reasons but has anyone caught this yet? It was posted 22 weeks ago but he changed the caption 5 weeks ago which would be the week filming wrapped up??

https://www.instagram.com/p/BstrhnjnZJA/?igshid=1e6lgspz1xrzi

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:40 pm

sunshine50 wrote: I haven't been able to keep up the last few days for many reasons but has anyone caught this yet? It was posted 22 weeks ago but he changed the caption 5 weeks ago which would be the week filming wrapped up??

Love it ! You go Tyler!

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:41 pm

Sharnee wrote:
sunshine50 wrote: I haven't been able to keep up the last few days for many reasons but has anyone caught this yet? It was posted 22 weeks ago but he changed the caption 5 weeks ago which would be the week filming wrapped up??

Love it ! You go Tyler!

How did we miss this?

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:03 pm

But why would he go back on a random picture and change the caption to that?
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:07 pm

I remember noticing that almost all his posts said "edited 2 weeks ago" and that was 2 weeks after the finale back in Greece.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:07 pm

Julie81 wrote:But why would he go back on a random picture and change the caption to that?

There are a couple of them that he changed not just that one. They are all the same time.

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:08 pm

Yeah, it looks as though he edited a lot of them. Probably just making his Instagram look more appealing and professional. I mean, he knew it was about to blow up!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:10 pm

[quote="Abda81864"]I remember noticing that almost all his posts said "edited 2 weeks ago" and that was 2 weeks after the finale back in Greece. [/quotej

I did not go back further than January but yes, there a several. I said couple to Julie but I am going through more. I find it interesting. May be nothing but that statement made me blink twice.

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:11 pm

If it is his rant and he says bs, it gives an indication how bad it might have been but he sucked it up and moved on. Maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:28 pm

While Jed is out there being a POS as usual (I would bet), I’m reading abt Tyler and his run on Reddit and everyone who was there is reporting how nice and humble and respectful he was. So I guess it’s possible to interact with women and not grab their behinds or get their phone numbers. Revelations on the daily happening.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:37 pm

Alanna wrote:While Jed is out there being a POS as usual (I would bet), I’m reading abt Tyler and his run on Reddit and everyone who was there is reporting how nice and humble and respectful he was. So I guess it’s possible to interact with women and not grab their behinds or get their phone numbers. Revelations on the daily happening.

Oh goodness, I know. Just came from there and it looked amazing. I’ll be in nyc next month for a few days. It looks as though he is continuing this fun run thing. Y’all, if I’m there when he plans one, I’m going and I may never return home.

In all seriousness, he really seemed like a great guy, huh?
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly