SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:15 am

Thought long and hard about how to type this and here goes. Hope it makes sense. Hannah's decision is her decision and if she is happy good for her. Most bachelorettes don't pick my favorite it is what it is. But what I am disappointed in is how bad she is going to look in this whole process. I grown to love the girl after not caring for her the first few episodes of Colton's season. It just seems the narrative they went into this season as the strong, fiery, woman who knows her worth is about to disappear for a number of reasons. Like how Luke was a frontrunner basically the whole time even though she sees all the red flags. Or how she is going to look like a giant hypocrite when she picks Jed who had a girlfriend after the way she told Scott off. Also the fact she seems to go to her old relationship habits while filming the show even though she said she knew what she was looking for. 

Even without the rumors and the show making it seemed like Luke was the first choice until he screwed it up way to much I still have plenty questions on this relationship. But it ain't me that has to go thru it. Hope she is strong enough to handle what is still to come because honestly I don't think I would be. I just to hope she is happy as she says she is but I still don't like what I am seeing on tv and real life. All jmo.

Last edited by smg2587 on Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:39 am

I'm sorry, but... wasn't Hannah the one who told the world she was a grown-azz woman, and she could figure out this stuff herself?

She didn't do a very good job. :crazed
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:13 am

sunshine50 wrote:
ex gf is now saying Jed is a good person in live ET interview with Lauren Zima

https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelorette-see-jed-wyatts-alleged-i-love-you-text-with-his-ex-sent-as-he-left-to-film-127428

"He came forward, basically said, 'I've been talking to my mom about this, I just don't think there's any way we can go forward. I kind of see where this is going, and I don't feel right not giving you the chance to walk away. I have to be upfront about it,'" said Stevens, who like Wyatt, is a musician living in Nashville.

She continued to date Wyatt, who told her he was interested in appearing on The Bachelorette to gain name recognition for his own music career. Then, he got the call for season 15 of The Bachelorette. In exclusive screenshots of what Stevens says is her conversation with Wyatt from March 12, as he boards a plane to Los Angeles to film the ABC show, he tells her "I love you!"

"I love you! Don't forget that. Everything is always working out," Wyatt allegedly writes, adding, "It all adds up."

In her reply to the message, Stevens texts back, "I love you! You're such a light to me and to everyone you surround yourself with. I can't wait for the whole world to know you Jed. You are so special and you are going to be so great! I'm all yours and I'm going to miss you like crazy. Go be an inspiration and a light. I'll be praying for you (and me) and your family everyday!"

1. he was upfront very early. ... I'd love to know how many times they met, WE or daily?

2. dispite the fact the "we cannot go forward" SHE decided to continue to date... he clearly said he did not want a long term relationship. What was her motives?

3. "you are going to be so great"... wat did she expect? This is a dating show. Did she think he was going to sing all along? Rolling Eyes

4. So why did she came out at episode 5?.....why not before?..... jealousy to see him kissing Hannah??

Those are the questions I am asking...

allJMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:15 am

Nibbles22 wrote: I'm sorry, but... wasn't Hannah the one who told the world she was a grown-azz woman, and she could figure out this stuff herself?

I think she did just fine. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 1176891977

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:20 am

@HEA 1. They clearly hang out enough that it got to the point where they went on vacations together and said I love you to each other. 

2. That’s not what Haley said Jed said. She said he spoke to his mom about the situation and knew he had to tell her about the potential of being on the show. He knew they couldn’t move forward in their relationship unless he gave her the option to leave in the very beginning. He clearly had no issues staying with her once they had this conversation. 

3. Judging by her text proof and letter proof, it seems like Jed is a good manipulator and she bought into it. Can we call her foolish and ridiculous for believing him? Sure, but that doesn’t excuse Jed’s actions.

4. She had a pretty clear answer for why she came out now. She said she had been getting contacted by other outlets to tell her story. We know RS was one of them as he said so. She get it was best to finally tell it so that one of these outlets didn’t leak it on their own. I believe her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:36 am

Each season the same.
I remember when I came out of the non spoiled after what I thought I sleuthed Bryan as F1. I remember being scratch to see so much hate for Bryan and the luvvvv for Gawd Peter who was using his IG to promote himself as much as he could before he got forgotten after the show.

Each season looks the same, different people, same gossips, just new names. Scandals on gossips mags and/or interviews from exes. sameold same old.

To clarify my position. I do not excuse Jed but I do not put he full blame on his shoulders. I think the girl should have understood the full meaning of
- I just don't think there's any way we can go forward. I kind of see where this is going, and I don't feel right not giving you the chance to walk away. I have to be upfront about it

If SHE decided to remain, why is it Jed's fault?? I truly fail to understand the logic of this.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:48 am

This season does not have the same scandals from the last few seasons because it's literally happening in realtime. This wasn't some ex from 1 year ago or cheating scandals from 2 years ago. It was still happening a day before filming began and even after filming ended things are still coming out.The F2 isn't even promoting himself on IG like past F2s have blatantly done so. He's promoting another fellow contestant for the lead role instead of himself and educating and advocating for things other than selfies or thirst traps on IG every single day as of today. All jmo.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:53 am

HEA wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote: I'm sorry, but... wasn't Hannah the one who told the world she was a grown-azz woman, and she could figure out this stuff herself?

I think she did just fine. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 1176891977

And if we see photographic or video evidence of Jed grabbing butts and kissing girls at the CMA awards 2 weeks ago, will you still think she did just fine?

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:55 am

@HEA it’s Jeds fault to lie to Hannah.  *edit*his very disrespectful behaviors are front and center?  Hanna asked any guy with a girlfriend to leave on night one and he didn’t.  IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:24 am

HEA wrote:

1. he was upfront very early. ... I'd love to know how many times they met, WE or daily?

2. dispite the fact the "we cannot go forward" SHE decided to continue to date... he clearly said he did not want a long term relationship. What was her motives?

3. "you are going to be so great"... wat did she expect? This is a dating show. Did she think he was going to sing all along? Rolling Eyes

4. So why did she came out at episode 5?.....why not before?..... jealousy to see him kissing Hannah??

Those are the questions I am asking...

allJMO

IMO you would get all your answers if you just read all the attached proof****************EDited*************** Jed sent Hayly (? spelling?) A text after he landed LA on March 12th 2019. The text SS has been leaked.

LinkBachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Screen45

As to why she came out now. She answered this as well in her ET video interview. She wanted to control the narrative. You can listen to here. It wasn't jealousy. It was because she got ghosted. Every answer your questions lie in the 4 articles that are out by now.

I wish you would give them a listen and do go thru the pictures linked. More info can be found here, here, here !!

I hope these are good reads for you and you can find all your answers in them. People who are disliking Jed are not mind readers to know private details about what goes on in their mind but right now but our discussions are based on the legit interviews and magazine articles. Not to mention RS has already basically confirmed the nasty details of Jed's dating life on his blog. You can read them here and here

I hope they answer all your questions ! ! Do tell how you feel once you do go thru them. I hope these help. I tried my best to attach links and provide answers to all your questions right from the ex's mouth !! Good luck !

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : snark)

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:36 am

smg2587 wrote:Thought long and hard about how to type this and here goes. Hope it makes sense. Hannah's decision is her decision and if she is happy good for her. Most bachelorettes don't pick my favorite it is what it is. But what I am disappointed in is how bad she is going to look in this whole process. I grown to love the girl after not caring for her the first few episodes of Colton's season. It just seems the narrative they went into this season as the strong, fiery, woman who knows her worth is about to disappear for a number of reasons. Like how Luke was a frontrunner basically the whole time even though she sees all the red flags. Or how she is going to look like a giant hypocrite when she picks Jed who had a girlfriend after the way she told Scott off. Also the fact she seems to go to her old relationship habits while filming the show even though she said she knew what she was looking for. 

Even without the rumors and the show making it seemed like Luke was the first choice until he screwed it up way to much I still have plenty questions on this relationship. But it ain't me that has to go thru it. Hope she is strong enough to handle what is still to come because honestly I don't think I would be. I just to hope she is happy as she says she is but I still don't like what I am seeing on tv and real life. All jmo.

Good post. Time will tell if this relationship works out. But it is HER choice, HER life. We still have yet to hear Jed’s side of the story as well. I’m sure they will lean on other Bach nation couples for advice on getting through this rough time. They may be thinking that once BIP airs they are old news. Who knows? Jmo.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:11 am

Well, if they stay together, I’ll expect them to roll out Jason & Molly and Arie & Lauren at the ATFR to “give advice” on dealing with negativity. IMO
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly