SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:55 pm

Diana wrote:Haha. The irony now that Hannah is stuck with the ultimate fckboy while Tyler is out living his best life. laugh out loud  imo

It sure is sad Hannah wanted someone to "Choose Her Everyday". Then ends up with Jed... who reportedly couldn't keep his hands to himself at CMA while Hannah was there. Totally flaunting it with no conscience. I strongly disliked Luke P's behavior on the show but at least he has morals.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:08 pm

philphan wrote:

Good post. Time will tell if this relationship works out. But it is HER choice, HER life. We still have yet to hear Jed’s side of the story as well. I’m sure they will lean on other Bach nation couples for advice on getting through this rough time. They may be thinking that once  BIP airs they are old news.  Who knows?  Jmo.

yes

it will probably be like jordan/jojo where very little fans thought they would make it over a year. Once the season is over and BIP in the air, the interest slow down. I do not see the couple outside nashville so that would be a good thing it this is the case. I do not see a coutry artist in LA or NYC. However, she can fligh to whatever commitements there if need be.

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:12 pm

@HEA I am completely with you so you are not alone. It is Hannah’s choice not ours . JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:12 pm

Thank you @guardianangel for the snark thread! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:14 pm

whit90 wrote:@HEA I am completely with you so you are not alone. It is Hannah’s choice not ours . JMO

2pop

let's watch a love story on our screen bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:37 pm

@HEA I agree with you! And it always so sad when the first “spoiled”’ F1 changes.. it becomes so hateful to the new one and the lead! and I believe it’s because social media is so quick to throw shard.. and before you know it ..It’s the truth..
I am. True believer of there is 3 sides to a story .His..Hers.. and somewhere in the middle !
JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:41 pm

HEA wrote:
sunshine50 wrote:
ex gf is now saying Jed is a good person in live ET interview with Lauren Zima

https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelorette-see-jed-wyatts-alleged-i-love-you-text-with-his-ex-sent-as-he-left-to-film-127428

"He came forward, basically said, 'I've been talking to my mom about this, I just don't think there's any way we can go forward. I kind of see where this is going, and I don't feel right not giving you the chance to walk away. I have to be upfront about it,'" said Stevens, who like Wyatt, is a musician living in Nashville.

She continued to date Wyatt, who told her he was interested in appearing on The Bachelorette to gain name recognition for his own music career. Then, he got the call for season 15 of The Bachelorette. In exclusive screenshots of what Stevens says is her conversation with Wyatt from March 12, as he boards a plane to Los Angeles to film the ABC show, he tells her "I love you!"

"I love you! Don't forget that. Everything is always working out," Wyatt allegedly writes, adding, "It all adds up."

In her reply to the message, Stevens texts back, "I love you! You're such a light to me and to everyone you surround yourself with. I can't wait for the whole world to know you Jed. You are so special and you are going to be so great! I'm all yours and I'm going to miss you like crazy. Go be an inspiration and a light. I'll be praying for you (and me) and your family everyday!"

1. he was upfront very early. ... I'd love to know how many times they met, WE or daily?

2. dispite the fact the "we cannot go forward" SHE decided to continue to date... he clearly said he did not want a long term relationship. What was her motives?

3. "you are going to be so great"... wat did she expect? This is a dating show. Did she think he was going to sing all along? Rolling Eyes

4. So why did she came out at episode 5?.....why not before?..... jealousy to see him kissing Hannah??

Those are the questions I am asking...

allJMO

I am just now catching up for the day. It is impossible to have a normal life and be in this forum! I cannot be gone for a day without things going haywire. I miss so much.
In response to your questions, I do have the same or at least similar and more. At first I was thinking she was looking out for Hannah but now, I am not sure where any of this is going.

Can we rewind to Monday and start over? I mean I just want normal Bachelorette drama again. This is all too much for me. I need less of this. I cannot imagine what Hannah or any of these people are going through in real life but good gosh, this is driving us all nuts.

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:43 pm

Hotmomma wrote:@HEA I agree with you! And it always so sad when the first “spoiled”’ F1 changes.. it becomes so hateful to the new one and the lead! and I believe it’s because social media is so quick to throw shard.. and before you know it ..It’s the truth..
I am. True believer of there  is 3 sides to a story .His..Hers.. and somewhere in the middle !
JMO
I don’t think this is a fair statement. At least for me, I’m not throwing shade Jed’s way because I’m upset she didn’t pick Tyler. 

I’m throwing shade Jed’s way because his girlfriend (now ex-girlfriend? Idk. I guess they never officially broke up?) has provided solid proof that shows they were in a relationship right before he left for the show and he never officially broke up with her. I’m also throwing shade Jed’s way because of potential bad behavior since he returned to Nashville as an engaged man. We don’t have the proof right now, but where there’s smoke there’s fire. 

I don’t care who the guy is. I would be speaking negatively about him if he had these things circling him right now.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:45 pm

Hotmomma wrote:@HEA I agree with you! And it always so sad when the first “spoiled”’ F1 changes.. it becomes so hateful to the new one and the lead! and I believe it’s because social media is so quick to throw shard.. and before you know it ..It’s the truth..
I am. True believer of there  is 3 sides to a story .His..Hers.. and somewhere in the middle !
JMO
This is true, and it's awful when it happens. However... none of the other F1's came in with a girlfriend waiting at home, and has lied to the lead from Day 1. That's what's disgusting. no no
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:55 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
JMO
I don’t think this is a fair statement. At least for me, I’m not throwing shade Jed’s way because I’m upset she didn’t pick Tyler. 

I’m throwing shade Jed’s way because his girlfriend (now ex-girlfriend? Idk. I guess they never officially broke up?) has provided solid proof that shows they were in a relationship right before he left for the show and he never officially broke up with her. I’m also throwing shade Jed’s way because of potential bad behavior since he returned to Nashville as an engaged man. We don’t have the proof right now, but where there’s smoke there’s fire. 

I don’t care who the guy is. I would be speaking negatively about him if he had these things circling him right now.

Same. My “shade” has nothing to do with her not picking Tyler and everything to do with Jed’s douchy behavior. I call it how I see it. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it’s a duck. Jed’s a duck. Didn’t like him from day one and don’t like him now. It’s ok that there are those here that do and I’d never try to change their minds because everyone is entitled to their opinions. I’m not changing mine. I don’t care how ABC spins this and I don’t care how much Hannah stands up for him. I have a different set of standards than her I guess and that’s ok. I’ll just focus my attention on Tyler and if something like this comes out about him, best believe I’ll be crushed and pissed as H#//. He wouldn’t get a free pass because I think he’s cute.

Anyways, I’m not shading Jed and Hannah because the spoiler isn’t what I wanted.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:01 pm

I don’t think anyone is “hating” on Jed. It’s the cheating, emotionally, manipulative allegations are why I have a problem with him. And I actually liked Jed as an individual on the show before these rumors. Even though I see a lack of romantic connection between him and Hannah, and saw something special with Tyler. At the end of the day, it’s her life. After everything’s she’s been though with Luke P, I thought she would find light at the end of the tunnel and pick a really good guy but it seems like she didn’t. Tyler bias or not, if these rumors were about Tyler, or even Peter I would say the exact same thing. Jmo.

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:25 pm

Well who knows who she has chosen... it’s not 100% sure until the FRC ...well I should say til the AFTR giggling
Keep Sleuthing ! :detective
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly