SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by whit90 Thu May 21, 2020 4:21 pm

Jolena wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:You should never announce a breakup or a pregnancy, too early. All IMO.

Agree. He did say that they broke up before for a short while so maybe they are just taking a break from each other and social media for a while until they figure out whatever it is they may be figuring out. who knows. I wish them well though. jmo

Colton said on a podcast that he did on Wednesday that he is planning to stay in Colorado and looking for property. He also said that he is distancing himself from BN for his own mental health. He talked about Cassie and how this has been hard on them but the rest was also very positive about her. IMO I think he was tired of the LA life and is very happy in Colorado. JMO

Oh Boy , IMO This dosen't sound good as far as their relationship goes because I don't see Cassie moving away from her family to live in Colorado. This sounds like another Joe & Kendall situation where he wanted to live in Chicago and Kendall didn't want to leave CA. if that's what's really going on, but somehow I doubt it.  It seems to me like things might've not been going well with them and if I had to guess I think it's Cassie who has the issue , whatever that issue is. JMO

Let me clarify before edit my post. He says he is staying in Colorado since he has been away for so long from his family. He doesn’t know when he will go back to LA due to the extended stay in order place. He is looking for property in Colorado so when he gets tired of LA he has a place to visit. He lit up when the other guy congratulated him on being with Cassie for a year and a half. He is trying to leave the BN world for his own mental health. He did not realize that his charities would grow so big. Mentioned reason why he wrote the book. I think he has been happier in Colorado since he has been there. No mention of a break up but did talk very highly of Cassie. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Thu May 21, 2020 4:56 pm

Sounds like Cassie has broken free. I wish each of them well.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu May 21, 2020 5:19 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:Sounds like Cassie has broken free. I wish each of them well.

I think this was Colton’s decision but no one knows for a fact that they have broken up. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu May 21, 2020 5:22 pm

Did I miss something? Did they announce something?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu May 21, 2020 5:31 pm

suzq wrote:Did I miss something?  Did they announce something?

Nope only people speculating!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu May 21, 2020 5:40 pm

The speculation of a break up could be because they have not been social media friendly with each other either (and that's unusual for Colton) . I agree that their lives should be private and it's fine if they choose to go silent with it , but when they do that to the extreme then they have to expect that their will be speculation about the relationship. All part of being in the public eye I guess. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 21, 2020 7:38 pm

I don’t follow them but do they like each other’s posts at all?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu May 21, 2020 7:54 pm

sdmom wrote:I don’t follow them but do they like each other’s posts at all?

Yes ,but both of them do IG stories lately. Like I said earlier that Colton himself said he is trying to distance himself from BN so I think that is why he only post about his new puppy and the Charities he is involved with. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 21, 2020 10:44 pm

Colton has been through a lot, during his season, and all the shenanigans they pulled on him, plus getting COVID. That is no picnic and people get very sick with it. I have read many stories where people were so sick they thought it was the end for them. Once recovered, they are organizing their lives and living it to the fullest. IMHO He is putting his priorities in order and what better way than to get away from BN.

I think it's smart of him to look for property in Colorado.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Fri May 22, 2020 4:13 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Colton has been through a lot, during his season, and all the shenanigans they pulled on him, plus getting COVID. That is no picnic and people get very sick with it. I have read many stories where people were so sick they thought it was the end for them. Once recovered, they are organizing their lives and living it to the fullest. IMHO He is putting his priorities in order and what better way than to get away from BN.

I think he never really fitted in the life style of Cassie and her friends/family. In the beginning when they posted a lot of video's I always got the feeling he was trying for Cassie to be part of her life, but didn't really fit in. I think he has come to the realization this superficial life is not for him. I'm thinking their relationship has been a bit of a one way street. They may love each other, but to make it work, compromises have to be made by both of them.

bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 26 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri May 22, 2020 10:58 am

Dutchy23 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Colton has been through a lot, during his season, and all the shenanigans they pulled on him, plus getting COVID. That is no picnic and people get very sick with it. I have read many stories where people were so sick they thought it was the end for them. Once recovered, they are organizing their lives and living it to the fullest. IMHO He is putting his priorities in order and what better way than to get away from BN.

I think he never really fitted in the life style of Cassie and her friends/family. In the beginning when they posted a lot of video's I always got the feeling he was trying for Cassie to be part of her life, but didn't really fit in. I think he has come to the realization this superficial life is not for him. I'm thinking their relationship has been a bit of a one way street. They may love each other, but to make it work, compromises have to be made by both of them.

He needs to go home and regroup. Get focused on the fact that he’s a nice guy.  Not a pro baller. Not a celebrity. 
Not an award winning author, no real story worth telling, YET. A nice guy. Good for him. 
Cassie stayed close to family, continued her education, lives with her sister. Promised to date. Kept that promise. 
My kinda girl. 
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 24, 2020 3:40 pm

Do we know who this person is? legitsadierob https://www.instagram.com/legitsadierob/

coltonunderwood
Verified
One of my favorite chats on @coffeewithcolton. We discussed everything from life after a reality show, our faith and of course...relationships. Thank you so much to Sadie and Christian for joining me over a cup of coffee.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CAUDEJAndmS/

legitsadierob
Verified
we loved our coffee time!!! Thank you for being so generous and kind. We 💗 you and cassie! Hope to all actually hang one day!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+61
umngirl
Dutchy23
suzq
jlccaz
nuts2uiam