SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun May 24, 2020 3:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Do we know who this person is? legitsadierob https://www.instagram.com/legitsadierob/

coltonunderwood
Verified
One of my favorite chats on @coffeewithcolton. We discussed everything from life after a reality show, our faith and of course...relationships. Thank you so much to Sadie and Christian for joining me over a cup of coffee.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CAUDEJAndmS/

legitsadierob
Verified
we loved our coffee time!!! Thank you for being so generous and kind. We 💗 you and cassie! Hope to all actually hang one day!

Sadie Robertson and her family were on the show Duck Dynasty. She also appeared on DWTS in 2014. She is kinda a Christian influencer these days and got married at the end of 2019 to Christian who is referenced in the caption.

bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 27 87b72b10 bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 27 86669110 bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 27 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 24, 2020 5:14 pm

@umngirl thanks. I thought she looked familiar. It must be from DWTS because I don't watch Duck Dynasty. I was curious about her comment to all hang one day.

If she was a good friend she would have known what is going on, if anything is going on between Colton and Cassie and wouldn't have mentioned that? I didn't listen to it so I don't know if Colton talked about Cassie.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon May 25, 2020 1:21 am

I could be wrong and I hope I am but they have both been way to quiet for fans not to think that something is up with these two. jmo I hope all is well with them but I have my doubts. Does anyone know if he still has his apartment in CA or if he gave it up.?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon May 25, 2020 6:21 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@umngirl thanks. I thought she looked familiar. It must be from DWTS because I don't watch Duck Dynasty. I was curious about her comment to all hang one day.

If she was a good friend she would have known what is going on, if anything is going on between Colton and Cassie and wouldn't have mentioned that? I didn't listen to it so I don't know if Colton talked about Cassie.
https://allsocial.com/coltonunderwood/c2660050-98a2-11ea-8080-800055cd6037
Both Colton and Sadie casually mentioned Cassie several times, and Colton compared his and Cassie’s relationship (in present tense) with Sadie and her husband (about 2/3 into the clip).

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Mon May 25, 2020 10:45 am

blueblues wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@umngirl thanks. I thought she looked familiar. It must be from DWTS because I don't watch Duck Dynasty. I was curious about her comment to all hang one day.

https://allsocial.com/coltonunderwood/c2660050-98a2-11ea-8080-800055cd6037
Both Colton and Sadie casually mentioned Cassie several times, and Colton compared his and Cassie’s relationship (in present tense) with Sadie and her husband (about 2/3 into the clip).
This episode he recorded in his LA apartment. He has been living in Colorado for almost a month now. It may also mean nothing. I do not know.
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon May 25, 2020 9:45 pm

I would say they are reminding me of Kaitlyn and Shawn months before their break-up with the whole spending time apart from each other but given both relationships are/were different and this time there's a quarantine involved it's hard to say really. Colton must miss his family which I don't blame him. Guess we will see what's to come.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 27 8367-910 bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 27 I_got_13 bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 27 E5kqdm15 bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 25, 2020 9:53 pm

@blueblues thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Tue May 26, 2020 9:07 pm

They have a right to privacy as they work through things - if that is what they are doing. However, there is also a delicate balance between using the public for gain, even if for a good cause, thinking of Coltons book And not at least acknowledging something. If they are ok and the quarantine is to blame why not simply say, we are looking forward to seeing each other as soon as we can, darn quarantine. If not, simply put. This quarantine has given us a chance to evaluate our relationship and we are spending time with family now.
You can’t need fans only when you want them.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 29, 2020 6:08 pm

Sorry to them and their fans. Wish them both the best.

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1266476085014933506?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 29, 2020 6:10 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAyUCgJnCzv/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 29, 2020 6:18 pm

Awww that’s a shame. I’m so sorry for their fans. I like them. They both seem like good people. Wishing them both the best.

bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 27 Samuel10bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 27 Samuel10 bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 27 Family10bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 27 Samuel15bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 27 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 29, 2020 6:19 pm

PretendsToBeShocked.gif I know they have their fans but this always going to be the outcome because (imo) Cassie was not in love with that man and it’s been obvious for a few weeks now that it was a wrap. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+61
umngirl
Dutchy23
suzq
jlccaz
nuts2uiam