SELECT CONTENT

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:46 pm

@Idlemess I believe that was Abbie in the article talking about doing the show after a relationship, not Kristen.

Al

Back to top Go down

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:26 pm

Al wrote:@Idlemess I believe that was Abbie in the article talking about doing the show after a relationship, not Kristen.
Thanks, you are correct! I edited the previous post.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:33 pm

Al wrote:@Idlemess I believe that was Abbie in the article talking about doing the show after a relationship, not Kristen.
yes, it was Abbie

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:29 am

Kristen is in her friends insta stories from 2-1 weeks ago. She is back in shenghai, it's too early to tell if she has moved back as she could've had to go back to finish up work..it doesn't make sense to go on Bach if she wasn't moving back to Aus. She is glowing imo...there are older people in the vids/pics with her, I think they could be her parents. Do we know where Mat was 2-1wks ago?
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:35 am

Bachbee wrote:Kristen is in her friends insta stories from 2-1 weeks ago. She is back in shenghai, it's too early to tell if she has moved back as she could've had to go back to finish up work..it doesn't make sense to go on Bach if she wasn't moving back to Aus. She is glowing imo...there are older people in the vids/pics with her, I think they could be her parents. Do we know where Mat was 2-1wks ago?

See upthread @Bachbee - we have screen caps from those stories placing her back in China possibly as long as 5 weeks ago so she may have gone out prior to HTDs.  Matt has been very hard to track due to having his real SM on private or deactivated.  The only IG being used is the show one and I don't even think he's the one posting on it because the captions all sound scripted.  He was at the Logies last weekend, that's all that's really known.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:46 am

Ops, thank you @Bobette I can't keep up here Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698
I'm thinking she is no longer a contender for F1 now. Out of all the girls we have sluethed out I don't see any of them being F1.... I'm lost scratch
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:53 am

I’m thinking we will need to see Matt and the ladies in action. This might be strictly by the books.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:58 am

Bachbee wrote:Ops, thank you @Bobette I can't keep up here Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698
I'm thinking she is no longer a contender for F1 now. Out of all the girls we have sluethed out I don't see any of them being F1.... I'm lost scratch

SAME.  No one is ticking all the boxes for me and it seems like part of the picture is missing...

Kristen has so many chemistry-laden pics, and we know she gets a first date early in the season (the WHO article even says she gets the first kiss, which shows she makes a good first impression and he had her sights set on her at the beginning IMO) but nothing to place her firmly in Top 4, and now these vids of her back in China and zero SM presence of her own... it's just, odd.

I could see 2-3 girls as equally plausible F1s or F5s which is just crazy at this time of the season.

Idlemess wrote:I’m thinking we will need to see Matt and the ladies in action. This might be strictly by the books.

I agree @Idlemess I really want to see the girls walking and talking and interacting with Matt.  :yes:

ETA:  Adding that Matty's first kiss was Laura (date 2/ep 3), Nick's was Britt (date 3/ep 3) Richie's was Nikki (date 1/ep 2) and Sam's was Snezana (date 2/ep 3)  

So IMO it can be very revealing who gets the first kiss (especially if it happens during episode 3) and if that was Kristen, it would actually be very surprising if she doesn't make it to the end since all the other girls above finished in the top 2.  

I'm once again wondering if she walks.... question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:29 pm

There is absolutely no way Kristen is F1 with these odds, IMO.  I wonder what happens.

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Have to go to work, so just posting a quick snap of the odds. All previous categories are gone, and we have individual odds for currently released girls. Chelsie has the lowest odds, but with max bets factored in, she and Abbie are even.

https://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/entertainment/the-bachelor-australia/the-bachelor-australia-2019-4291412

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 D3730610
ETA Accidentally cropped Chelsies odds off of the screenshot, have just looked them up again, and she is $3, with s max bet of $50, and the max loss is $100, which is the same as Abbie. Will do them properly tonight when I get home.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:39 pm

Upset I was still holding out hope for Kristen...
At this point i wouldn't be suprised if a girl comes out totally left feild  (An Intruder?) and wins

Edit: I was thinking that F1 would be featured in the promo's so if Feathers is F1 she would have been included in some way, With an intruder they couldn't include her because she wouldnt have had a RC Arrival. And it would make some sense of Sportsbet
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:03 am

Bachbee wrote:Upset I was still holding out hope for Kristen...
At this point i wouldn't be suprised if a girl comes out totally left feild  (An Intruder?) and wins

With the lowest payout figure of $100 on any the girls released so far, F1 is none of them IMO.  

I'm back to thinking Ruffles drops out before hometowns.  Having lived in China for the past 2 years she may not have been set up for a HTD.  

And it seems she went straight back to Shanghai as soon as she finished filming so she obviously loves it and isn't "done with living there" IMO.  

Perhaps Matt said he wouldn't be open to moving to China, so she bowed out.  That would fit IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:25 am

Bachbee wrote:Upset I was still holding out hope for Kristen...

Edit: I was thinking that F1 would be featured in the promo's so if Feathers is F1 she would have been included in some way, With an intruder they couldn't include her because she wouldnt have had a RC Arrival. And it would make some sense of Sportsbet

Feathers was shown in the very first promo and right as the shot of them dancing played, Matt's voiceover was "I want the forever thing". Given how hard it's been to track Feathers down, I'm starting to believe they had her deactivate her account because there is no she doesn't have an Instagram account. And would they feature th see five women to try and reel in bets so early if it was an intruder who won? It's a concerted, coordinated effort imo because they have never released ig introductions in such quick succession before. It seems coordinated with the Sportsbets picks that just dropped. I think F1 is among the OG cast. Maybe we are looking at the wrong person and it's not Feathers but I really do think F1 is og cast.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
butterflylove
sprout
Al
Bachbee
Dirty Street Pie
mercieme
Agent99
LeapofFaith
Idlemess
Zaynab
olive54321