SELECT CONTENT

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:30 am

If an intruder makes it far, I think we would have had a leak so that people were prepared. I only say this because in Sam Woods season where Lana the intruder was F2, there was a heap of leaked articles about her, and some of the pap shots were very close, so it's likely they were leaked by production. Same with Stu from Sophie's season.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zaynab Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:33 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:If an intruder makes it far, I think we would have had a leak so that people were prepared. I only say this because in Sam Woods season where Lana the intruder was F2, there was a heap of leaked articles about her, and some of the pap shots were very close, so it's likely they were leaked by production. Same with Stu from Sophie's season.

Yes, that is what I was thinking, the media would have given even a small suggestion of intruders entering later let alone winning.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:40 am

Kristen is a ghost. So imo she is F1 or something has gone down like @Bobette has suggested. You would think having her first name, career and full face pic would be enough to slueth her out but I'm coming up with nothing no idea

*edit ; maybe she has changed her look, darker hair?. That would be a plot twist Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:40 am

Bachbee wrote:Kristen is a ghost. So imo she is F1 or something has gone down like @Bobette has suggested. You would think having her first name, career and full face pic would be enough to slueth her out but I'm coming up with nothing no idea

*edit ; maybe she has changed her look, darker hair?. That would be a plot twist Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698

After more digging it appears that Kristen hasn't been on Social media for years (4+). She was in friends pics on Feb 5th, nothing since then. She was brunette a year ago...
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:44 am

Bachbee wrote:
Bachbee wrote:Kristen is a ghost. So imo she is F1 or something has gone down like @Bobette has suggested. You would think having her first name, career and full face pic would be enough to slueth her out but I'm coming up with nothing no idea

After more digging it appears that Kristen hasn't been on Social media for years (4+). She was in friends pics on Feb 5th, nothing since then. She was brunette a year ago...

Yeah I've found pics of her from 2018 & 19 in China but not tagged by name.  Also been checking likes on friends' birthday / anniversary pics since even someone who only goes on social media occasionally would drop a like for something like that IMO.  

Maybe she just doesn't use SM at all, which would earn her bonus points from me, but I don't know how she would have made it through the audition process without one so more likely IMO she deactivated it when she went underground/back to China.

She'll have to set an IG account up for the show though surely, even if it's only a throwaway like Matt's.  Need to have somewhere to post waffly TPTB-mandated scripted posts about her "journey" (which won't be much fun if it turned out badly for her).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:21 am

It doesn’t really make sense because she’s Australian, not Chinese, and I presume she came back to visit Australia regularly, but Instagram, Facebook etc are blocked in China, so maybe she just hasn’t bothered to have social media because she can’t use it much?

As you say, it doesn’t matter, she’ll need to make a burner one for the show, even if she totally abandons it when the show is finished.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:22 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:It doesn’t really make sense because she’s Australian, not Chinese, and I presume she came back to visit Australia regularly, but Instagram, Facebook etc are blocked in China, so maybe she just hasn’t bothered to have social media because she can’t use it much?

As you say, it doesn’t matter, she’ll need to make a burner one for the show, even if she totally abandons it when the show is finished.

duh Oh yes OF COURSE!  That makes perfect sense - smart thinking @Dirty Street Pie I bet that's it.  :yes:

She'll probably have to come back to AU and go through the whole rigmarole soon but for now she's got the perfect excuse.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:06 am

Wow a contestant who is on this show who doesn’t have ig so they can shill affraid has to be a first?! dare I say she is on the show for the right reasons then laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:24 am

Good Post @LeapofFaith Kristen is solidly on the right side of the right reasons ledger  laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:26 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Good Post @LeapofFaith Kristen is solidly on the right side of the right reasons ledger  laugh out loud

She is my favorite so far but I have just discovered that a friend of her's is a friend of Nick Honey Badger, they went on a fishing trip together last year Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 4103285151 and her circle is friends with a popular Youtuber Chloe Morello, who recently followed Cassandra question
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:23 pm

More from Kristen, from the Sunday Mail Queensland from press reader. Sorry for the bad quality it wouldn’t open on my phone to take a Screen shot from there.
Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 91e44410
Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 972b3910
Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 98b37c10

ETA: it's mostly just Abbie

Last edited by Zaynab on Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:34 pm

*Edited from previous post. 

Thanks for the article. Same women highlighted on the most recent promo.

Last edited by Idlemess on Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
butterflylove
sprout
Al
Bachbee
Dirty Street Pie
mercieme
Agent99
LeapofFaith
Idlemess
Zaynab
olive54321