SELECT CONTENT

Sogand Mohtat - First Date Girl / Gold Dress/Brunette - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sogand Mohtat - First Date Girl / Gold Dress/Brunette - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Sogand Mohtat - First Date Girl / Gold Dress/Brunette - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:39 am

cantstopl I LIKE IT!  Another great find @Dirty Street Pie.

Next step:  See if we can find Mum's personal IG.  Mums are GOLD when it comes to slipping up on SM.  They can't help themselves, always so proud of their kids bless them.  See if Sogand's tagged in any family photos & if so how recently...

Very interesting that she wouldn't like any posts since she got back.  Busy with other things it seems, but what...

Other Mohtat's on the following list (potential family members):

https://www.instagram.com/nikimohtat/ (Niki, 25 yo; Sister?)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Sogand Mohtat - First Date Girl / Gold Dress/Brunette - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Sogand Mohtat - First Date Girl / Gold Dress/Brunette - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:12 am

Well if the clinic is her mum’s then I’ve got the Insta 

https://www.instagram.com/soheilajadidi/?hl=en

But it’s on private, and not a lot of posts, so she’s not a heavy user. Yes, Niki is the sister, I found a post on Facebook? I think? where Sogand was congratulating her and called her sister
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:22 am

Nice. thumbsup

ETA:  Sister's professional info lists her spoken languages as English and Farsi so I presume Sogand has Iranian or Afghani heritage.  

If she was F1, TPTB would be so proud of themselves for having a "DIVERSE" final couple after last year's whitewash criticisms. laugh out loud

Would be long overdue though and I'd love to see it.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:46 am

I posted this in the Betting thread before I read this post.

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette How much IG activity?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:41 pm

I thought we concluded she was out bc @bachbee said she was active and was part of the follows from the other MOT?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:05 pm

@GuardianAngel, @ThankMeLater,

Yes we really need @Bachbee's help with this one - I don't know how much activity there was or how @Bachbee was able to tell she was accepting follows from the other contestants with the accounts all on private (I assume @Bachbee is following one or more of the girls to be able to see this info?)

If Sogand was just accepting followers it's conceivable someone else may have been keeping her account up to date, BUT, if she had asked someone to do this I would have expected her followed numbers to have increased from what they were before the show, and they've actually gone down.

If it was posting/liking/commenting this is far more likely to be the contestant themselves, BUT, in season 5 Laura had someone running her account, so it can happen, and with Sogand meeting every single one of Sportsbet's criteria I'm just not satisfied ruling her out until we can clarify the SM activity.

Paging, @Bachbee!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:06 am

If an IG account is private you can see the number of posts, the followers and the following counts. You can also see the bio, but that's it. So it's a very good sleuthing move to keep track of those numbers.

Most often when those numbers move, when still in private status, (not just by one or two) is usually an indication they are home.

There are exceptions to the rule. Sometimes but not very often, like Laura, usually if they own a business, or has a lot of followers, someone else may have access and therefore there is a change in the numbers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:25 am

Yes you're right the SM activity really does indicate she's not F1 - I think I'm being unduly influenced by how well she fits Sportsbet's profile.  laugh out loud

To be honest the fact that Sogand apparently gets the first date is an even bigger deal breaker for me.  Never ever has an AU first date been F1.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:42 am

Sogand Mohtat - First Date Girl / Gold Dress/Brunette - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 68e34910
Hey guys, I’ve been looking at Sogand’s Facebook page and until yesterday she changed her profile pic and put a relationship status up. I’m pretty sure she didn’t have one up a few days ago.
https://www.facebook.com/Sogand88

Last edited by Zaynab on Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:54 am

Great catch, @Zaynab yes

A lot of the girls have made changes this week - seems they're getting their SM ducks in a row in preparation for their 15 mins of "fame".

Can't see TPTB letting Sogand keep that relationship status up though - wouldn't be surprised if she's told to take it down any second now...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:48 am

Civil engineer Sogand has been revealed as one of the single beauties set to vie for Matt Agnew’s heart in the latest season of The Bachelor. Described in Ten’s promo as being smart and articulate, the 30-year-old is reportedly gentle in nature but knows what she wants out of life. The brunette beauty, who grew up in Tehran, Iran before moving to Australia in 2005, said she applied for the show because she is ready to find love and settle down. “I’m at a stage right now where I want to fall in love and share my life with someone,” she said. “However; it’s extremely hard to find someone that is genuine, has the qualities I’m looking for, is ready to settle and wants me for who I am. “I believe this show would allow me to get to know the Bachelor without any distractions from the outside world and ultimately make me fall on a deeper level for whom he really is and vise versa (hopefully). “Also knowing how strict they are to pick the right girls, I can only imagine how strict they would have been with the Bachelor. This gives me faith to know that the Bachelor would possess many of the qualities the girls are looking for and most importantly, he is ready to find love.” Among the other singletons set to compete for Agnew’s heart is 25-year-old China researcher Kristen, 25-year-old property analyst Abbie and 25-year-old health coach, Helena. wrote:
Sogand Mohtat - First Date Girl / Gold Dress/Brunette - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Cddb575a89cb2ecfcc0e0f9b08fbfb12?width=316
Source-https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/the-bachelor-2019-the-women-looking-for-love-with-matt-agnew/news-story/35aca0ba33a74bdff6cdcef401bd5abc

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sogand Mohtat - First Date Girl / Gold Dress/Brunette - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
Zaynab
ThankMeLater
GuardianAngel
Bobette
Dirty Street Pie
sdmom
AllAboutLove
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum