SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Matteo Valles - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Matteo Valles - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Matteo Valles - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:49 pm

He's super hot so I feel like the producers will push for him to stay as long as possible unless he's an azz. Also, Ben H was 25 during Kaitlyn's season and became bach so.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Matteo Valles - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Matteo Valles - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:35 am

BlackHalo wrote:He's super hot so I feel like the producers will push for him to stay as long as possible unless he's an azz. Also, Ben H was 25 during Kaitlyn's season and became bach so.

Well they kept an IMO dangerous azz before for the sake of drama right ?

This  s one must stay till a tropical destination at least. I really haven’t liked the looks of most of the contestants this season from their Sm so hoping they will do us a big one.

ETA I will have a stern word with Hannah if she let this one go early.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:12 am

ahead of tonight's rc:

Bachelorette 15 - Matteo Valles - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Matteo10
https://www.instagram.com/matteovalles/

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:48 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:ahead of tonight's rc:

Bachelorette 15 - Matteo Valles - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Matteo10

This is Matteo today.....Luke is following Matteo and considering both accts are private, that means that they accepted each other. Some stats changed.

Bachelorette 15 - Matteo Valles - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Matteo11

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:18 pm

Damn. He was the hottest one there. I feel my interest in this season just went down the drain. Lmao.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 07, 2019 3:30 pm

Matteo, 25, a management consultant from Atlanta, GA
Bachelorette 15 - Matteo Valles - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 D43421fa-9e4a-496f-9156-d28ea18a01b9
Source

Matteo
Management Consultant
Atlanta, GA
Bachelor Biography

Matteo grew up all over the world, living in places such as Austria and Kenya before settling in Atlanta with his family. He graduated from Georgia Tech and has a degree in mechanical engineering, which is very helpful now in getting his virtual reality startup off the ground. On the side, Matteo is a sperm donor who has helped create 114 children for all types of families—talk about an ice breaker. Matteo may be the strong and silent type, but we have a feeling he and Hannah will have a lot to talk about. - Matteo once competed in a talent show where he chugged a gallon of milk in ten seconds. - If he could have any job in the world, he would be a firefighter. - First item on his bucket list: take someone to a ball in a castle.
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue May 07, 2019 5:37 pm

114?! He's probably been doing it for awhile laugh out loud. But that's 114 happy families so Smiley

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 07, 2019 5:38 pm

Yikes. 114 children he donated sperm for. speechless

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 09, 2019 9:07 pm

At first I read that as 14 children and was like that's not too bad and then read again. Yikes.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 15 - Matteo Valles - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 8367-910 Bachelorette 15 - Matteo Valles - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 I_got_13 Bachelorette 15 - Matteo Valles - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 15 - Matteo Valles - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu May 09, 2019 9:13 pm

After this big reveal it all makes sense why he got eliminated early. laugh out loud I think it's cool though.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu May 09, 2019 9:43 pm

Eh. He’s still my number 1 laugh out loud laugh out loud Doing a quick search, he seems like a total catch, IMO.

I would think the process is pretty regulated and not everyone can donate. For him to be chosen so many times means he’s probably a very good candidate on paper. I would also think those that are going the IVF route would require several samples for a greater chance of viability. So, I think 114 may sound high initially, but the more I think about it, I can see how it would be the case. FWIW, i’m not an expert in fertility, so please correct me if I’m totally off base.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 09, 2019 9:54 pm

The funniest part of all this to me is the cousin posting on Reddit they just found out about the 114 children he fathered. In all seriousness though, infertility is no joke so he IMO he has brought joy to many families. And it does not mean he donated 114 times, it could be a few times & they stored enough and he was just selected by many families because he seems really good on paper based on his ABC bio posted here.....jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Matteo Valles - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
Sprite
Al
BlackHalo
Jaybird
Opal