SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Matteo Valles - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Matteo Valles - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Matteo Valles - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sparkler Sun May 12, 2019 1:16 pm

bluwavz wrote:Credit to Reality Steve for SM and pics.

Twitter - @MatteoValles
LinkedIn - Matteo Valles

Bachelorette 15 - Matteo Valles - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Matteo2-e1552956495899

Bachelorette 15 - Matteo Valles - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Matteo3-e1552956513247

Bachelorette 15 - Matteo Valles - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Matteo4-e1552956531894

Bachelorette 15 - Matteo Valles - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Matteo5-e1552956552896

My daughter goes to GA Tech and she knows Matteo!! She came over for Mother's Day and we started talking about the show and I asked if she knows him. She is not remotely excited that he is on the Bachelorette but I am. She has hung out with him a few times (in a group). She said he is a really nice guy, very well liked. She knows the girl in this picture and said they are just friends. He dated a friend of hers a few times. I am so excited to kind of be a few degrees separated from a contestant. My dtr thinks Hanna B seems too immature to be the Bachelorette by the way.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Matteo Valles - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Matteo Valles - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun May 12, 2019 1:22 pm

@sparkler....thanks...that is so cool that your daughter knows him. I actually think he is one of the most accomplished guys on this season...so you are not alone Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun May 12, 2019 8:18 pm

Sadly, I doubt he’ll get any screen time with all the drama surrounding a few of the guys this season. Glad to hear he’s a nice guy and well liked Smiley
I wish we get to hear more about his story about growing up all over the world before settling down in Georgia (including Austria and Kenya). The nerdy side of me would also be interested in hearing about his tech start up laugh out loud
Perhaps we’ll see him on BIP in the summer!
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon May 13, 2019 2:57 pm

Sorry, don't mean to double post. Matteo's IG is public now. He made a few videos addressing the topic of sperm donation and infertility.

matteovalles
After all the news online and on talk shows, I just wanted to take a minute and tell my story. Video is in 2 parts
Thank you to everyone for the support over the past few days! I have always been and always will be proud of the families I was able to help

Source: Matteo's IG
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Matteo Valles - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
Sprite
Al
BlackHalo
Jaybird
Opal