SELECT CONTENT

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Genevieve Australia Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:03 am

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette
OM dear God! This girl has some serious issues/ problems, it gets worse by the minute!
First what she did :crazed and how in the H@&* Is she blabbering it out in public? Does she have no shame or self restraint?
I bet those ‘ British ‘ people are not so stupid and may find out who she is, it’s not like she’s invisible or even discreet! cantstopl
Unbelievable!

Oh my Gosh! I just read this about the D&^K spread'; I don't think I ever cared enough about any of the 'villains' to feel that I every 'hate' them but I find some of them to be almost despicable people who I wouldn't like to have around. I don't 'hate' Abbie, neither do I find her 'despicable'; but she is utterly vulgar and she seems to think that make her 'real' is somehow related to behave grossly and oversharing. In a way she reminds me of Elora and Megan: people who seem to believe that vulgarity makes them cool, they are craving attention; but in a few years, as they age, people will forget about them and their so-called 'celebrity' status and so will the sponsors.

Finally, although here at home we think Abbey's eyes and hair are nice, we don't find anything else about Abbie to be attractive; I wouldn't change my body for hers at all (heck, I am a snob, I said it when I joined the forum) I am far fitter and without exercising...and IMO she is becoming less attractive each time I read here about her behaviour :S Sad, really.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 13 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Astrobach Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:41 am

@Genevieve Australia
Not only is she vulgar and lacks class, but she complains and cries wolf because people are calling her on her antics and she is pouting like a spoiled child. She is showing how very insecure she is at her core while claiming to portray that bubbly, fun, confident and careless woman.
Because of my reading of her Astro chart, I can actually see and understand where some of that comes from. She has her Sun and Moon in Square, which basically is one of the most difficult of all aspects in astrology. Yin vs Yang. Her emotional needs are conflicting with her identity, her head and heart are at cross purpose.
I believe she had some issues with a missing or absent father, and the relationship between her parents may have been especially tense.
Because of this, there can be an all-pervading feeling of being unaccepted for who you are, and trying to prove yourself to be lovable ( especially to men, in her case).
On top of these she also has her Venus square her Mars.
“This is a disruptive aspect that works primarily in the love life area, though it can have repercussions on finances and other areas as well. It's one of the classic indicators of divorce-proneness and romantic / marital difficulties.
Some level of competitiveness, anger, frustration, or angst is present in their relationships with the opposite sex. In some cases, abuse is present, either in the form of receiving or giving it. Expressing your sexual energies and personal magnetic attractiveness in ways that are loving and respectful or at least not harmful to yourself and others will be one of your issues. Dominating others through your sexuality or allowing yourself to be dominated in this way is also a theme. “
So, in a nutshell, Abbie is dealing with some difficult inner conflicts that she is projecting outwardly and using her flirtatious, pleasure seeking, self-centered approach to fulfill her need is going to backfire. Until she has enough awareness and the patience to work that out, she will possibly increase her risk taking and pleasure seeking ( mostly through sex) to try to obtain a sense of validation from men, which she didn’t get when growing up.
I find it fascinating but extremely sad to see her act out some of those negative tendencies and can only hope that she will mature and turn things around later on. It’s an inner balance that will take time and conscious effort to seek and manage, and that’s the challenge of these particular aspects.
All these are my interpretations of what I have researched based on her chart and is in not in any way aiming to be mean, negative or judgmental but to give support to my opinions of her behavior and the way she is reacting to her new public reality.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:13 am

Astrobach wrote:@Genevieve Australia
Not only is she vulgar and lacks class, but she complains and cries wolf because people are calling her on her antics and she is pouting like a spoiled child. She is showing how very insecure she is at her core while claiming to portray that bubbly, fun, confident and careless woman.
Because of my reading of her Astro chart, I can actually see and understand where some of that comes from. She has her Sun and Moon in Square, which basically is one of the most difficult of all aspects in astrology. Yin vs Yang. Her emotional needs are conflicting with her identity, her head and heart are at cross purpose.
I believe she had some issues with a missing or absent father, and the relationship between her parents may have been especially tense.
Because of this, there can be an all-pervading feeling of being unaccepted for who you are, and trying to prove yourself to be lovable ( especially to men, in her case).
On top of these she also has her Venus square her Mars.
“This is a disruptive aspect that works primarily in the love life area, though it can have repercussions on finances and other areas as well. It's one of the classic indicators of divorce-proneness and romantic / marital difficulties.
Some level of competitiveness, anger, frustration, or angst is present in their relationships with the opposite sex. In some cases, abuse is present, either in the form of receiving or giving it. Expressing your sexual energies and personal magnetic attractiveness in ways that are loving and respectful or at least not harmful to yourself and others will be one of your issues. Dominating others through your sexuality or allowing yourself to be dominated in this way is also a theme. “
So, in a nutshell, Abbie is dealing with some difficult inner conflicts that she is projecting outwardly and using her flirtatious, pleasure seeking, self-centered approach to fulfill her need is going to backfire. Until she has enough awareness and the patience to work that out, she will possibly increase her risk taking and pleasure seeking ( mostly through sex) to try to obtain a sense of validation from men, which she didn’t get when growing up.
I find it fascinating but extremely sad to see her act out some of those negative tendencies and can only hope that she will mature and turn things around later on. It’s an inner balance that will take time and conscious effort to seek and manage, and that’s the challenge of these particular aspects.
All these are my interpretations of what I have researched based on her chart and is in not in any way aiming to be mean, negative or judgmental but to give support to my opinions of her behavior and the way she is reacting to her new public reality.
JMOAA

Thank you for sharing with me your perception of Abbie so thoroughly. I see where you are coming from. The first years of her life seem to have been very sad, filled with sorrow and hardship, and no everyone deals with issues well, upbringing and genetics play an important role so she can only change some aspects of her personality, not all, and for that she needs to gain more self-awareness; counselling may benefit her. Fortunately, often people who are in their 30s regret many things they did in their 20s because people mature, and learnt from their past errors and become better, wiser people. Let's hope that happens to her in the future, otherwise IMO she is still going to learn some life lessons in a very hard way. For the record, I am not saying she is a bad person because I don't know her, I just see her as childish, vulgar, and in general cringeworthy but inside she may be a very kind human being, albeit immature and cheap, who knows!

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 13 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by rosefun Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:01 pm

Apologies from the beginning if this sounds like a rant or preachy, its not my intention...

I’m motivated to post the following after making a comment on another thread about my opinion that there’s a difference between someone being called out for bad behaviour opposed to bullying. Personally, I genuinely applaud people who stand up for empathy, kindness and justice. I certainly can be a mean cow but it doesn’t sit well with me…

As far as Abbie goes… I think she’s been frequently bullied. I haven’t seen any sign of her being untrustworthy, lying, being mean or unkind. Quite the opposite, her unfiltered honesty has been her undoing. Mainly because imo, the bach audience and fan base was never the audience for a self-proclaimed unfiltered ‘feminist’. It was predictable that many people would see her comments about being horny, and terms like d*ck as vulgar. The audience wouldn’t accept it as ok from a man or women imo. Reading that article from Punkee in Daily Mail (upthread), I could totally understand Abbie and she made some real valid points imo. Although I still think she didn’t do herself any favours (as I said in my previous post), and I wanted her to shut up because it was so obvious that it would be taken out of context and she'd be criticised for it.

Bottom line is that I’m a ‘Samantha’ fan and I can see similarities, so I’m going to be Carrie (or Miranda or Charlotte) and say if she's honest, kind, loyal, and fun and not harming anyone... she gets a pass for what I see as just a different personality type to me (with her choice of words, high sexuality and unfiltered talk).

rosefun
rosefun

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:13 am

Abbie continues to be as self obsessed and delusional as ever, she’s posted screenshots of a discussion about her from a private Facebook group to her public story, the people who made the comments are now getting harassed by her rabid fangirls, so the founder of the group who is generally a bit of a loose cannon posted a sweary rant about Abbie, which was then reported by said fangirls, and also posted by Abbie to her stories, and the group founder has been put in Facebook jail laugh out loud

Guess she’s gotta keep squeezing what she can out of it, once her BIP run is finished, and Lockie’s dogs breakfast of a season starts she might need to go back to her day job.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:39 am

@Dirty Street Pie I suspect she's paying DM to write stories about her.  Every few days a crop of 2-3 articles will pop up there, based on the most trivial details.  There's often only a handful of views/comments so I can't see why they'd keep writing about her unless there's something in it for them.  Girl is working hard at self-promotion but has little substance to justify it IMO.

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 13 FAGXcWK

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:59 am

This girl can make outrageous claims to get headlines. Like 40% of men are pedophiles. All her Instagram pictures are showing her butts or boobs. She really has no class

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:32 pm

Knowing what we now know about Matt, perhaps she was his F2 because he needed some relief from not really being into Chelsea - butts and boobs will do that to a guy.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:21 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Knowing what we now know about Matt, perhaps she was his F2 because he needed some relief from not really being into Chelsea - butts and boobs will do that to a guy.

Not Matt’s thread but can we talk? He should’ve just picked her. What a bummer of a season and more of an eye opener to what the show is about. A social experiment. Dress that “nerd” up and viola pseudo hot mess

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:43 am

The latest I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! cast member is revealed as Bachelor in Paradise's Abbie Chatfield

I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! has started filming near the rural NSW town of Murwillumbah.

While no campmates have been officially announced, there are already a number of celebrity names being thrown in the ring.

And according to The Wash, Bachelor in Paradise star Abbie Chatfield is the latest celebrity believed to have entered the camp.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1326

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:53 am

Not surprise

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:03 am

Oh good lawd.  Imagine all the work the editors are going to have to do chopping out her incessant rambling quasi feminist monologues.  What's the betting she took a sex toy as her luxury item, to make sure she remains on brand.  SPARE US.

ETA:  While I'm complaining, switching to a pre-recorded format is a terrible idea IMO.  Like Big Brother it will mean the finalists are the people the producers want in the finale, and who they think/hope will be popular with viewers (usually wrong IMO).

ETAA: She just posted on IG. Either someone's running her account or she's first out like BiP. How hilarious would that be. Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 13 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

+22
appiah01
therealswahili
Vjeff
Just Looking
Jolena