SELECT CONTENT

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by StuntLeg Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:53 am

Congrats to everyone who called Abbie being on I'm A Celebrity 😂

StuntLeg

Back to top Go down

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:51 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:46 am

Congrats to Abbie on winning I’m a Celeb, I didn’t watch it, but presume she must have got a cracking edit to beat out Grant Denyer Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 14 2498057887 Either that, or her rabid army of fangirls have really done a number on their phone bills
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:17 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Congrats to Abbie on winning I’m a Celeb, I didn’t watch it, but presume she must have got a cracking edit to beat out Grant Denyer Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 14 2498057887 Either that, or her rabid army of fangirls have really done a number on their phone bills

she was getting tons of support on SM.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1328

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:44 am

Abbie has debuted her new relationship with Konrad on her Insta

https://www.Instagram.com/abbiechatfield

This has a very strong whiff of a mutually beneficial Bach cross pollination between one of the biggest stars of the franchise and the breakout star of the new season which I suspect will run its course shortly
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:12 pm

@Dirty Street Pie you said that so eloquently with a dash of sarcasm? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:27 am

I know it's the Daily Fail but this article is amusing me greatly

Headline: Indigenous Bachelorette Brooke Blurton calls out podcasters for adding 'woke' intros to their shows after getting 'called out for their s**t'... weeks after rival Abbie Chatfield added one to her podcast
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:57 pm

I'm glad Brooke said something.

This also in the article.

Abbie, who previously vowed to never speak publicly about her dating life, went Instagram official with Konrad on November 24 - the day before Brooke's finale. DM

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:08 pm

They are both being ridiculous. I am not a fan of either. Both should just shut up. I find them both fake and self serving.

Can Abbey shove her boobs in our face any more? Did she get them enlarged or is that just a creative push up bra?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:52 pm

Sprite wrote:They are both being ridiculous. I am not a fan of either. Both should just shut up. I find them both fake and self serving.

Can Abbey shove her boobs in our face any more? Did she get them enlarged or is that just a creative push up bra?

I feel like Brooke's point is not wrong. I do think a lot of it is performative, and if you're just tacking it onto the start of your podcast and not tackling relevant issues in that podcast or doing anything for reconciliation in your day to day life then why do it other than to show how (fake) woke you are?

on the other hand why is Brooke fanning the flames? I get being bothered by what Abbie has done but I think she's making too big a deal of it. Abbie looks plenty silly enough without anyone pointing it out on their very public IG
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:04 am

Abbie is on a beach
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:24 pm

The latest Abbie and Konrad update we were all hanging for!

Abbie Chatfield and Konrad Bien-Stephens: ‘We can cheat on each other’

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

+22
appiah01
therealswahili
Vjeff
Just Looking
Jolena