SELECT CONTENT

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:37 am

NancyDrew wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Welcomeparty!@NancyDrew, you're a very valuable addition to the sleuthing team!

Can you shed any light on our mysterious friends Red Ruffles and Feathers?

Not yet I'm afraid - have done a bit of Instagram trawling but no matches so far. I have had follow requests accepted from a number of sleuthed contestants though so the seeming absence of both Ruffles and Feathers in their follows/following does suggest both girls could go far?

Y.  E.  S.  :yes:

Please let us know if you turn anything up. We are running out of time before the premiere and haven't locked in an F1 yet which is very unusual!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:12 am

NancyDrew wrote:Long time lurker, first time poster!

I manage a social media account that a lot of wannabes like to be followed by... and Helena has accepted my friend request. Not sure if this is new information but she hasn't posted anything on her feed since February 12; she also has a pinned Instagram story for 2018/2019 that she hasn't updated for 18 weeks (note this doesn't mean she hasn't posted anything on stories, but I am keeping an eye on it!)

She is being followed by Monique Morley and an account called 'vibesmcgee1', who I think was identified a while back as a contestant thanks to Cassandra's follow list, and who in turn is being followed by Abbie.

Great work @NancyDrew!  Clearly I need to work on my IG profile cause no-one has accepted my requests laugh out loud.  I noticed vibesmcgee1 many, many times but couldn't unlock who it was, so yay for that!

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:22 am

Profile pic has been updated. I wonder if she was keeping the the motorbike helmet one to obscure her identity and now that the cat's out of the bag she no longer cares. laugh out loud Looking pretty happy IMO... and TANNED.

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 H4XtQxC

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by NancyDrew Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:26 am

I’ve been outed - she has unfriended the account I followed with. The powers that be are definitely keeping an eye on us!

Rachael has changed her handle too but I’m still following her... perhaps I shouldn’t disclose in case we get busted?

NancyDrew

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:30 am

@NancyDrew thank you for outing yourself for the benefit of the forum we appreciate your sacrifice.  :frommeto   

I'm sure we can find Rachel's IG again so don't stress.  

Meanwhile... CHECK OUT THE SHORTS.  cantstopl

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 BwuYUSt

Sources www.matrixpictures.com.au and https://www.instagram.com/helenasauzier

I believe that's called "100% confirmation"  Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698

Not sure if this would be a realtime pic though because it's been brrrrrrrrrrr chilly in Perth this week.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:18 pm

@NancyDrew sorry you were outed! But more confirmation that she is top 3 imo  

I wonder why Rachel keeps changing her IG handle?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:11 pm

Helena almost seems happy/excited that her identity has been uncovered (posting a pic wearing the shorts?  Come on!  She's practically flirting with us. laugh out loud) which is making me think F3.  F3s come out a lot less jaded than the F2s IMO.

F2s can sometimes shy away from SM post-show and crawl into their shell for a while from what I've observed, and F1s have TPTB breathing down their necks - I doubt they'd let an F1 post pics directly linking themselves to the show.

I could see TPTB being keen to have Helena as a potential next Lead, in which case F3 would be the ideal time to have her exit.  She's gorgeous, and smart (for members not familiar with the AU schooling - an ATAR of 95.4 is exceptional).

Of course they would wait to see how she is received by the audience but I can see her being popular and her occupation as a health & wellness coach would be more appealing/less threatening to male applicants than an engineer (sad but true IMO).

Also I noticed when the pics of her date were published, the producers/crew really seem to be enjoying her company (probably a nice change from some of the entitled airheads they have to work with, IMO) so another feather in her cap.  

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Aziz0PB

Source

All things considered I'm sticking with Chelsea (?) F2 Helena F3 and potential next Lead, with F1 still TBD.  If Helena gets the first 'meet tweet' that'll seal the F3 deal for me (although now that we've cracked TPTB's code, they might change it...)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:43 pm

Zaynab wrote:Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1562402564367_GBT2A3OBO.1-2

A 25-year-old Perth health coach will vie for the heart of astrophysicist Matt Agnew on this year’s season of The Bachelor Australia. Helena said she applied for the show to meet the love of her life and wants the next person she dates to be “the one”. She grew up in Mauritius before moving to Australia when she was nine years old. Helena said she was looking for someone “brazen, dependable and brutally honest”, who needed to be able to call her out when needed. But first they would need the tick of approval from her sister and mum. wrote:
https://www.perthnow.com.au/entertainment/confidential/the-bachelor-australia-perth-health-coach-vies-for-matt-agnews-heart-ng-b881252128z

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:55 pm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:23 pm

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Cc0ya3V

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Nc9ipN9

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:55 pm

@Bobette OMG he is adorable!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:57 pm

Helena is positively reeking of F3 in this promo, IMO.  Just now waiting to see if she gets the first Meet Tweet. :detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
butterflylove
catalyst
Bachbee
Just Looking
Sprite
Zaynab
NancyDrew
HannahBanana
ThankMeLater
Agent99
Dirty Street Pie