SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm

I haven't watched yet (was out last night) but my daughter and my son's girlfriend (in their 20s) did. My daughter reported "I LOVED the episode!" And she tries not to be spoiled. So would say that they accomplished hooking in some of that important demographic...
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue May 14, 2019 1:16 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue May 14, 2019 2:54 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
sbolduc wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
jen689 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:So if Tyler doesn’t get 1-1 time tonight that’s not good right?
F1's are often hidden and don't get much screen time during the first few episodes. Tyler is still a F1 contender until proven otherwise JMO

Yes except the first episode there 1-1 is usually always shown...

F1 usually is shown. Tyler is pretty hidden so far in promos and this episode. Jed has not been hidden in promos and was shown a lot for his reaction shots tonight.

Wondering if Tyler was one who did not get 1-1 time as they panned  to him when they said some guys didn’t get time.

Ok that makes sense laugh out loud still hope for sure

I always look for who is shown having 1 on 1 time with Bachelorette as one of them is usually Final 1 and they again usually they do not show Final 2 guy. Maybe this year is a first with final guy not getting 1 on 1 time on 1st episode? Tyler wasn't shown with 1 on 1 time but Jed & Peter were, so it made me assume Tyler was Final 2 guy. However I didn't notice that they panned to him when they said some guys didn't get time....maybe he still has a chance? They did introduce him with the short video's dancing and his was First video shown, although they showed video's of Jed & Peter as well... I was disappointed today to read about Peter ghosting his girlfriend of a year to go on show. I only hope Hannah chooses a good guy not someone who was not being honest with her. It made me sad to hear Jillian admit on the Bachelorette reunion that she & Ed didn't make it since he had a couple of girlfriends already back home which was very much in the magazines at the time. I just hope something similar doesn't happen to Hannah!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 14, 2019 3:08 pm

Ratings for last night.
Link
Hannah Brown's first episode as The Bachelorette delivered a 1.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic, tied for the best of the night but down a little from the 1.4 for last season's premiere (which aired two weeks later and against less competition). It fell somewhat more in total viewers, averaging 4.66 million to 5.5 million for the 2018 debut. wrote:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nicmous3846 Tue May 14, 2019 3:53 pm

Sprite wrote:
nicmous3846 wrote:I'm not sold on Peter yet. He's cute but I didnt like his comment about "oh I can take you anywhere for lunch, just hop on my plane." That's not real life Pete, who does that?!

Verdict is still out on Luke P for me. I'm waiting to see if it really is the editing making him look like a villain or if it's just him. He did drop his deadlift at the top though so that's strike one for me. Set that deadlift down like a real man Luke!

I have googly eyes for Mike.

I'm sad she the box king and old matt Donald. They were dorky but cute and loveable!

Ah, I know someone who is a pilot and he has in fact done that...take dates somewhere for lunch and dinner by plane. A little showy, but kind of cool nevertheless.

I didnt know people actually did that! Maybe he will grow on me!

nicmous3846

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue May 14, 2019 4:00 pm

nicmous3846 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
nicmous3846 wrote:I'm not sold on Peter yet. He's cute but I didnt like his comment about "oh I can take you anywhere for lunch, just hop on my plane." That's not real life Pete, who does that?!

Verdict is still out on Luke P for me. I'm waiting to see if it really is the editing making him look like a villain or if it's just him. He did drop his deadlift at the top though so that's strike one for me. Set that deadlift down like a real man Luke!

I'm sad she the box king and old matt Donald. They were dorky but cute and loveable!

Ah, I know someone who is a pilot and he has in fact done that...take dates somewhere for lunch and dinner by plane. A little showy, but kind of cool nevertheless.

A pilot friend of mine confirmed that as well. Apparently flying somewhere to get lunch is a thing. Even a good hamburger will do!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue May 14, 2019 4:04 pm

pavalygurl wrote:You guys did an amazing job with all the SCs so quickly!

I agree that with all the Scott drama, some did not have a real chance to talk with Hannah.  I am especially thinking of Chasen.  I like what we saw of him and would love to see him on Paradise.

If I hadn't heard about Jed and his ex, I might be more excited about him.  He came across very well in his edit.  Likewise Pete although now I read he had a gf "somewhat" recently.  The part with Hannah finding the condom in the car was pretty funny.

Tyler's dancing was kind of campy!  We saw so little of him last night, I wonder if he came from behind to catch her attention.  Cam was acting kind of strange to me.  I liked him at the ATFR, but now he's meh.  Mike is so good, really listens and has a maturity which is lacking in some of them....Luke??  I also loved Connor S who was one of my early picks as well.

In looking through the SCs, my first thought was this was when Luke returns and he seems to be yelling and causing a fuss.  However, the thought occurred to me that by the F4, the guys are separated.  It's made to seem to me that Tyler is coming out to see who is yelling etc.  Would they be in rooms so close together?

I agree, Cam was off his game. I think for the first time he realized that he had genuine competition. I loved Mike (what a great smile!) and I liked Connor S. as well.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2019 4:14 pm

Whosever posted that Luke reminds them of Josh Murray - yes, thank you, I can totally see it. The dude is bad news from day one. And I have to admit I skipped some parts but whatever happened to her F2 guys, were they even in this episode? Overall I think I‘ll watch this one, even though I skipped Rachel‘s and Becca‘s seasons. Hannah is just so likable and pretty!

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue May 14, 2019 4:57 pm

nicmous3846 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I dated a guy decades ago that did that - I'd meet him at the airport and we'd fly somewhere for dinner in the summer or for an overnight in the winter. Fun while it lasted but not marriage material. Hugesmile

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 14, 2019 7:00 pm

I just feel that cool as it sounds, it has to waste a ton of gas to do that. I’m just too practical. Now if someone wanted to fly me to Paris for a weekend... Hugesmile

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by nicmous3846 Tue May 14, 2019 7:45 pm

Did anyone else notice Hannah grab Cam's arm and pull it up higher when he went in for the hug after his rap?

nicmous3846

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed May 15, 2019 1:00 am

I just watch Tyler’s limo entrance when meeting hannah for first time and he states that can’t wait to see her inside as has something for her. Imo Tyler being a confident guy would make sure to deliver the surprise he had for her. So imo Tyler definitely had time with Hannah night one but tp chose not to show it.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Kashathediva
Luvstruck
luvstx
nicmous3846
pavalygurl