SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Wed May 08, 2019 9:03 pm

Thanks @guardianangel as well for always encouraging us to keep sleuthing till the end.

@bluwavz...any idea the source of these vids in the IG post. One of them has Tyler doing the 6 days countdown & the other has Pilot Pete doing 5 days count down. Love both their voices & bring on the season giggling

Appreciate if you could please help embed if possible ....thanks as always.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxLWeUuggxk/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxN9qT0AC8l/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Wed May 08, 2019 9:14 pm

@mercieme No problem. Those videos are from the bacheloretteabc IG stories: https://www.instagram.com/stories/bacheloretteabc

Credit: @Bachelornation.Scoop

Credit: @Bachelornation.Scoop
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed May 08, 2019 10:17 pm

Mike and Garrett made their instagrams public. So since they both did it today I guessing all the guys can start posting about the show soon. I expect the f4 to do it over the weekend or premier day. Also Mike has a new Instagram handle.
https://www.instagram.com/mikejohnson1_/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 08, 2019 10:21 pm

Thanks @smg2587 for the inifo...I just went a snooping laugh out loud
Oh em gee....Mike is hawt potatoes!!!!
@sdmom... he might have a chance at TB, we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 08, 2019 11:00 pm

Amberly wrote:Sorry - I am not good enough to bring it over - but the group photo - night 1 with
Hannah - Pilot Pete is on her immediate right - front row - doesn't that have some significance?
Cassie was in the same position last year.
Lauren was in the same position with Arie.
Jef was on Emily's immediate Left - front row.
Catherine was two over - front row - Sean's right side.
Just a thought!! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - - Page 14 1f60a

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 151635_0048-900x0
source

I am putting the other season group pics into the stats folder later tonight....will post the link later.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 09, 2019 12:09 am

i am just rolling here because we all know this is referring to the Luke / Garrett fiasco. I am so intrigued to find out why Garrett thinks he was done dirty.
ETA - apparently this could be referring to Luke P vs Luke S & not Garrett vs Luke P

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 66b8e810
Source: https://www.instagram.com/stories/bachelor.spoilers/

Last edited by mercieme on Thu May 09, 2019 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addiomal information included)

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu May 09, 2019 12:16 am

mercieme wrote:i am just rolling here because we all know this is referring to the Luke / Garrett fiasco. I am so intrigued to find out why Garrett thinks he was done dirty.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 66b8e810
Source: https://www.instagram.com/stories/bachelor.spoilers/

MTA is going to be a hot one.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu May 09, 2019 12:45 am

I don't know what happened with Garrett & Luke and idk how it'll be edited but what I will say is that Garrett doesn't seem to be facing reality if he's blaming Luke for him being sent home. If Hannah really liked him and felt that strongly for him, she wouldn't have sent him home, period.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu May 09, 2019 1:53 am

Amberly wrote:Sorry - I am not good enough to bring it over - but the group photo - night 1 with
Hannah - Pilot Pete is on her immediate right - front row - doesn't that have some significance?
Cassie was in the same position last year.
Lauren was in the same position with Arie.
Jef was on Emily's immediate Left - front row.
Catherine was two over - front row - Sean's right side.
Just a thought!! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - - Page 14 1f60a

I just went back and looked at cast photos starting with Emily’s season up until now (couldn’t find any from before that) and there really is no pattern for F1 in bachelorette cast photos. They’re all over the place and Emily’s season is the only one with her F1 beside her. Bachelor and bachelorette have different patterns so using bachelor stats for an ‘ette season gives inaccurate results imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 09, 2019 2:49 am

Thanks @ReneeM for looking up the stats...also agree that Garrett should not blame Luke P for his demise.

So my dear sleuthing partner @smg2587 has just provided some insights to me. Apparently the spoiler site is potentially referring to the person being done dirty by Luke P as Luke S and not Garrett. Apparently Luke S/ Luke P drama in Rhode Island may have led to Luke S self eliminating himself in Episode 4.

My head is spinning from the folks that potentially had drama with Luke P on the show...will just wait now for it to play out. If I were Luke P, I would be thinking of skipping the MTA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu May 09, 2019 4:26 am

Oh my Hannah's mom liked a post about Luke being eliminated from one of the Instagram spoiler accounts (themostdramticseasonever). I guess she did not like that promo or stories about him.

Also her brother posted picture and tagged it Ágios Nikólaos, Lasithi, Greece Wednesday morning in Greece. Heres a link https://www.instagram.com/p/BxMk4IPBdXr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Possible mtp location.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu May 09, 2019 8:20 am

Yep. I think that bach spoilers person has been getting a lot of her dirt from Garrett or people that know him. Jmo.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29