SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by luvstx Thu May 09, 2019 9:10 am

A question for all of you great sleuthers...

Since filming won't conclude until tomorrow or Saturday, how do the producers (and you!) know who the F1 is already? Have other bachelorettes said after their seasons that they knew who their F1 was before going into FDs? Because if Hannah hadn't figured out until her FD with Luke in Santorini that she was eliminating him, it would seem odd that they would create previews/promos that show the jerk that he supposedly is.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Thu May 09, 2019 9:12 am

Suoer excited.

Hannah could be choosing her f1 in a few days. I hope she chooses well.

And tptb just love the drama but we could really do with less and more of the love story.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu May 09, 2019 9:31 am

luvstx wrote:A question for all of you great sleuthers...

Since filming won't conclude until tomorrow or Saturday, how do the producers (and you!) know who the F1 is already?  Have other bachelorettes said after their seasons that they knew who their F1 was before going into FDs?  Because if Hannah hadn't figured out until her FD with Luke in Santorini that she was eliminating him, it would seem odd that they would create previews/promos that show the jerk that he supposedly is.

I think she probably knew by HTD's who her F1 is or at least who it isn't.  In the Bachelorette reunion show, many of them said HTD's where huge and that's when they "knew".  I wouldn't be surprised if TPTB wanted her to keep Luke until the f3 cut for the drama.  It's been out there that Luke was a front runner as well as receiving the FIR, so the longer they can keep him being cut the better.  Also given that Luke was not well liked, probably because he felt like he owned Hannah or had his territory "marked", I'm sure it was a pretty good shock to him to get cut at f3, it'll be the most dramtic RC ever!   After HTD's I'm sure they had already figured out how they were going to play the promo.  JMO
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 09, 2019 9:57 am

smg2587 wrote:Oh my Hannah's mom liked a post about Luke being eliminated from one of the Instagram spoiler accounts (themostdramticseasonever). I guess she did not like that promo or stories about him.

Also her brother posted picture and tagged it  Ágios Nikólaos, Lasithi, Greece Wednesday morning in Greece. Heres a link https://www.instagram.com/p/BxMk4IPBdXr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Possible mtp location.

Great find girl....I am going to SC that like before it disappears.
Y’all....me thinks the family saw the promo & ahem maybe the information sent to them from Reddit for mama Brown to like that post....imo.

Also if Hannah’s brother tagged that pic on Weds, it’s possible MTP 1 & 2 took place on Mon/Tues respectively so FRC could be this Friday, May 10th. @smg2587, please watch Chris Harrison’s SM timeline like a hawk please...since based on historical trends, he may appear on SM right after FRC...thanks girl  bestbud!

@alwayscooking...IA with you that Hannah probably knew by HTD who she was choosing similar to what the other Betttes said during the reunion show.

The countdown is on to Hannah Beast FRC, wish her all the best & choosing right for herself  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 4256136633

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 09, 2019 10:03 am

i feel if Peter and Tyler are the F2 (assuming the spoiler about Jed is correct) then Peter will be way more hurt than Tyler if he is F2. Thats just how he comes across to me. This should be interesting.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Thu May 09, 2019 10:09 am

ReneeM wrote:
Amberly wrote:Sorry - I am not good enough to bring it over - but the group photo - night 1 with
Hannah - Pilot Pete is on her immediate right - front row - doesn't that have some significance?
Cassie was in the same position last year.
Lauren was in the same position with Arie.
Jef was on Emily's immediate Left - front row.
Catherine was two over - front row - Sean's right side.
Just a thought!! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - - Page 14 1f60a

I just went back and looked at cast photos starting with Emily’s season up until now (couldn’t find any from before that) and there really is no pattern for F1 in bachelorette cast photos. They’re all over the place and Emily’s season is the only one with her F1 beside her. Bachelor and bachelorette have different patterns so using bachelor stats for an ‘ette season gives inaccurate results imo.

I apologize for posting irrelevant or incorrect information.

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 09, 2019 10:24 am

nd4reality wrote:i feel if Peter and Tyler are the F2 (assuming the spoiler about Jed is correct) then Peter will be way more hurt than Tyler if he is F2. Thats just how he comes across to me. This should be interesting.

I think all F2’s get hurt but some get over the relationship faster than others.

Regarding Pete/Tyler/Jed; I think they would all be shown as super invested & into Hannah. For Peter, I think he will come across really sweet but if he got just that one SD in Episode 6 per spoiler sites, it means he would have to do much more down the pike to win Hannah over IMO. For Tyler, based on his bio, he referred to love hitting him smack in the face per his bio  & as I have posted many times, the Latvia market group date leaked pics plus some promo GD SCs showing him always standing beside Hannah indicated to me he was invested in Hannah. With Jed, the promo showed lotta chemistry with Hannah IMO & it even seemed very natural to me, I really love that basket in one he made as he held Hannah close during their Boston Celtics date.

At the end, IMO as with other Bettes, it will be a matter of head vs heart....so will be interesting to hear what Hannah indicates during her media rounds that is if producers allow her to say how things ended for her.  Though I suspect producers may tell her go with the “you have to wait & see how it ends” narrative considering CH was already putting it out there that Hannah will not get engaged just to be engaged on the show per his ET interview posted in this thread....all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 09, 2019 11:08 am

Apologies for the back to back post.

Regarding the possible FRC location, someone posted on bachelor.spoilers IG that Chris Harrison was on their flight to Heraklion last Saturday May 4th. Heraklion is in Crete.

The location that @smg2587 posted up thread that Hannah’s brother tagged in his pic “ágios nikólaos lasithi greece” according to Wikipedia “is a coastal town on the Greek island of Crete, lying east of the island's capital Heraklion, north of the town of Ierapetra and west of the town of Sitia.”

So based on Chris Harrison siting on the way to Crete, most likely that is the FRC location IMO.....now let’s see what time sunset is on that island this Friday/Saturday for the FRC potential timing Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 09, 2019 11:10 am

@Amberly don’t apologize or feel bad! This site is for speculation and we all speculate and voice our opinions! I can’t tell you how many times my speculations, my sleuthing, are wrong! Please continue to post your thoughts! :yes:

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Thu May 09, 2019 11:32 am

Thank you, sdmom - I appreciate it!!! New at this - but love reading everyone's
thoughts!

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 09, 2019 11:41 am

@mercieme I screenshot Hnanan’s bro’s IG so even if he deletes it later, we still have the proof

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu May 09, 2019 12:05 pm

Has anyone else seen the Chris Harrison you tube video introducing all 30 guys???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy6kwp_GsLs
It is interesting to see what Chris says about the final 4 guys (Sorry, I won't write here exact quotes, just generalizations,for exact please watch video), Jed - Here's the thing. Has there ever been a Bachelorette season where there isn't a guy with a guitar, will he sing his way into Hannah's heart? , Luke P - Chris doesn't say anything about him specifically just talks about this being the most man drama season ever , Peter - is 2nd pilot and shows up in Uniform, (Chris asks) who doesn't "Love a guy in uniform" ? , Tyler - He's a good looking guy ... but he knows it, There is a thin line between confidence & cockiness - Does he walk the line or does he go too far? We'll see. Stay tuned after all guys are introduced to see a special short preview of guys to see some of their personalities!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29