SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Fri May 10, 2019 11:13 am

frajosfanofchris wrote:
Jolena wrote:
frajosfanofchris wrote:Hannah's bro IG stories and still in Greece

here: https://www.instagram.com/patrickbrown81/

I  didn't know Hannah had a brother, does she have any other siblings ? I don't know why I was assuming she was an only child.  hmmm

Other Hannah's oldest brother IG's post here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BxRp2Rqh7RQ/

they are still in Santorini, Greece.

Thanks for posting this. JMO, I think he might be their uncle or cousin because he posted that his parents have passed away on an IG post
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOcKIdOggSA/

Anywhooo thanks to his many pics of their Greece sight seeing, the flowers in his post here in Crete:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxLOUxuh5F0/
Match flowers in Fleiss’s of Hannah on Tuesday
https://mobile.twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1125807718437048321/photo/1

So IMO MTP took place in Crete & the family is probably is touring around now since most likely MTP was done with either Tues or Weds IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sbolduc Fri May 10, 2019 11:17 am

jen689 wrote:
Jolena wrote:...I didn't know Hannah had a brother...
I took a quick look at his Instagram account. Under several photos he calls his family dysfunctional. I wonder why he is so open about their family dynamic question

My family is very dysfunctional, yet also loving and supportive. I am pretty open about it too, just how I was raised. We yell and scream at each other when mad.... but love each other really hard. Nothing is swept under the rug.

My husbands family is complete opposite... they are very level, no screaming but also don’t deal with everything head on. My family hugs and kisses every time we see each other, my husbands on special occasions only. My family swears and screams at each other, my husbands talk very respectfully always. Different strokes for different folks.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 10, 2019 11:42 am

Credit: @Bachelornation.Scoop
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 10, 2019 12:01 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 10, 2019 12:21 pm

sbolduc wrote:
jen689 wrote:
Jolena wrote:...I didn't know Hannah had a brother...
I took a quick look at his Instagram account. Under several photos he calls his family dysfunctional. I wonder why he is so open about their family dynamic question

My family is very dysfunctional, yet also loving and supportive. I am pretty open about it too, just how I was raised. We yell and scream at each other when mad.... but love each other really hard. Nothing is swept under the rug.

My husbands family is complete opposite... they are very level, no screaming but also don’t deal with everything head on. My family hugs and kisses every time we see each other, my husbands on special occasions only. My family swears and screams at each other, my husbands talk very respectfully always. Different strokes for different folks.

rofl Ours too. We have a good friend...who only years later admitted this...told us that when she first met us she thought we all hated one another, but now realizes it's just our way. We scream and yell for a bit, but then we move on and hold no grudges. Hugesmile

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 10, 2019 1:38 pm

Just saw on Reddit that a poster who claims to be a friend of Luke's is saying they know Jed is one of the F2 guys.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 10, 2019 1:41 pm

bluwavz wrote:Just saw on Reddit that a poster who claims to be a friend of Luke's is saying they know Jed is one of the F2 guys.

Wow. Whos the other one?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri May 10, 2019 1:43 pm

bluwavz wrote:Just saw on Reddit that a poster who claims to be a friend of Luke's is saying they know Jed is one of the F2 guys.

Yeah I saw that. Also Hannah's mom liked this post yesterday was trying to save it incase she liked more. But its a picture of Hannah and Tyler night 1. Probably hint he is in the f2.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 20190516

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri May 10, 2019 1:45 pm

Thanks for the info, I keep thinking after Luke was cut that it would be Jed and Tyler as F2.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 10, 2019 1:45 pm

sdmom wrote:

Wow. Whos the other one?

I thought F3 is sequestered till after FRC per @guardianangel & only given their phone once they touch down on US soil. I doubt Luke is back to be in communication with his friends but we shall see.
And my girl @smg2587 dropping the main tea she shared with some of us already....mama Brown liking that post after MTP IMO says a lot...should be interesting peeps giggling

Last edited by mercieme on Fri May 10, 2019 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 10, 2019 1:45 pm

@sdmom they didn't say who the other one is. Not saying the poster is lying but I'm taking it with a grain of salt. This person claims to know Jed but seemingly has no other connection to the show based on ther post history and previous ignorance of how the show works so idk how they'd get this info. It's not like Jed can call to let them know how the show's going. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri May 10, 2019 1:50 pm

Ya not sure what to make of that poster. Taking it with a grain of salt. I still do not see positive body language with Jed. Don’t have enough to go on with Pete, as we have no BTS shots of them. With Tyler she seems to always be smiling/glowing.

I think that like from mom is interesting, making me think Tyler is in F2. Still going with Tyler as F1. IMO. If not him than Pete, I just can’t get past her lack lustre body language with Jed.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29