SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sdmom Fri May 10, 2019 1:52 pm

@ReneeM thanks!
As with any other spoiler, I will take it with a grain of salt.
Now I am impatiently waiting for more screencaps!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by BlackHalo Fri May 10, 2019 2:14 pm

I feel like this "friend of Luke" is trolling reddit because they all hate Jed there. Trying to get everyone riled up. I don't think they know anything. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri May 10, 2019 2:41 pm

I'm still rooting for the Dark Horse, Pilot Pete. I don't get the Tyler hype at all and Jed reminds me of Luke Pell or Wes (who aged horribly BTW). Though I think Jed seems better than Luke, though the rumors of his being somewhat abusive/manipulative in his past relationship is a potential cause of concern.

I found it ironic that CH said in interviews that TPTB released the contestants early so we could dig up dirt on them, but still seemed to have kept some problematic ones.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 10, 2019 2:52 pm

Someone sent a picture of Ch in Santorini yesterday day to bachelor.spoiler
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxSlA7Dgzha/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=r6q13z541ovv

I checked her IG and in her story yesterday day, she tagged Oia Santorini https://www.instagram.com/courtneycostello

Possible FRC location? Possible places Hannah and her f2 stay

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 3f20d810
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Dfc43010

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri May 10, 2019 2:56 pm

The comments under the "friend of Luke" post on Reddit make some interesting points:  
1.  Luke would have been at the F4 RC, so he knows who left then.
2.  Since Luke reportedly left at F3,  he also knows who the F1-F2 are.
3.  Tyler's mom's instagram comment on Colton's site was explained by one of his brothers as being her worrying, not conclusive.
My own question:  How is the friend of Luke getting this information?  Has Luke returned to US/had telephone access to call people back home?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri May 10, 2019 3:07 pm

pavalygurl wrote:The comments under the "friend of Luke" post on Reddit make some interesting points:  
1.  Luke would have been at the F4 RC, so he knows who left then.
2.  Since Luke reportedly left at F3,  he also knows who the F1-F2 are.
3.  Tyler's mom's instagram comment on Colton's site was explained by one of his brothers as being her worrying, not conclusive.
My own question:  How is the friend of Luke getting this information?  Has Luke returned to US/had telephone access to call people back home?

Yeah I think this friend may have asked a family member of Luke's who he thought his main competition was and he said Jed. If he talked to Luke specially why wouldn't Luke say both names. Really think he heard this in a round a bout way and not direct contact from Luke, jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 10, 2019 3:11 pm

@pavalygurl.....Luke will be setting a new trend if he is able to provide information to his friends considering he most likely is still MIA. As others have stated, that post on Reddit is highly suspect IMO.

@sdmom....I hope these producers are smart to use any other place but Santorini as the FRC location. I understand it’s a rather small town & RS/TMZ/spoiler sites might just a get a hold of those FRC pics at this rate laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri May 10, 2019 3:16 pm

mercieme wrote:@pavalygurl.....Luke will be setting a new trend if he is able to provide information to his friends considering he most likely is still MIA. As others have stated, that post on Reddit is highly suspect IMO.

@sdmom....I hope these producers are smart to use any other place but Santorini as the FRC location. I understand it’s a rather small town & RS/TMZ/spoiler sites might just a get a hold of those FRC pics at this rate laugh out loud

Didn't they meet some of Luke's friends on HTD's? Maybe this is something Luke said to his friends when he was home and hearing he was cut at f3 he's telling it now??
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri May 10, 2019 3:18 pm

@mercieme One possibility could be Luke discussed Jed and possibly the others during HTD, maybe listing Jed as his main competition. He'd obviously know the F4 from the previous RC in the Netherlands.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 10, 2019 3:27 pm

@alwayscooking @pavalgurl agree with you both that Luke could have told his friends who was a worthy competitor on his HTD. But that Reddit post was not a deduction, it was more confirming that Jed was F2 hence why some of us think the post is suspect....jmho though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri May 10, 2019 3:32 pm

If Jed is her f1 I'm going to cry laugh out loud

I just get back vibes from these musicians. I mean if your a musician fine, meet her, get to know her but when they bring out their guitar night one playing their new single no no
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri May 10, 2019 3:38 pm

Well that reddit post was deleted and I think the author of it did it because the mods there didn't write a message of reason for deletion.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29